Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A question here ?

Does anyone know if these discretionary loans that were written into the second contract actually have the amount of the loan they were getting written into it before they signed ?

Because this would suggest that it was a premeditated payment and not discretionary loan !.

ANYONE !

Remember not all the EBTs had 2nd letters, but as Billy Dodds confirmed it was contractual I would expect it is there in black and white.

I joined this site on 13th February this year, and have had an enjoyable Spring and Summer commenting on the general jiggery, and indeed pokery, surrounding the consequences of rangers' cheating, lying and thieving finally being made public.

At times this thread has raced ahead faster than it is possible to read, and at others it has wallowed in cheap insults, abuse and whataboutery. At no time has it failed to entertain. Whether for serious debate or for playground name-calling, it's always been worth a visit.

One recurring theme has been the fans of rangers/Sevco/The rangers/whatever reminding us at every turn what the majority of their ilk feel and think. So I'd like to thank a few of their number for reinforcing the stereotype that many felt may be unjustified.

Bennett(14+) - Well done for being willing to take offence on behalf of any oppressed minority except for the Irish in Scotland. Also for your ability to deflect at Olympic standard. I'm sure if I asked what you had for breakfast the reply would be "Why don't you ask DhensBhoy what he had? Eh? Eh?". And do try to fix that "h" key.... Maybe call posters by their preferred name from time to time... stop lying.... you know the score.

Tedi(20+) - A course in Astronomy may help you with the Star problem. A course in basic English would help the rest of us understand your posts. Then we could point out where you're wrong faster, saving embarrassment on both sides. You could also try, if you're going down the disrespect line, thinking up your own insults and nicknames. You're so far up Bennett's arse you could lick his tonsils, and that's not edifying for anybody, is it now?

Bendarroch (10+) - Just try not to eat the crayons, son, eh?

It's been a long old haul so far, and it looks like there's plenty more fun and frolics to come. Especially with Craig and Chuckie's cross-channel bitchfest tonight.

You may have noticed - Christ knows, the Amigos flag it up often enough in an attempt to discredit me, and others - that I post more on here than in other parts of P&B. Quite true - one of the few things these geniuses have been right about - and I make no apologies. As things stand, around 80% of my posts on P&B have been on the subject of Scottish Football's most shameful "institution".

Christ, that's a lot! OK, then, a bit of perspective. In the period since 13/2/12, my posts on P&B account for around 32% of my online posting activity. So that's 80% of 32%, or just over 25.6%. And that's online activity - I exist in the real world as well. So you see, berrz, I'm maybe not as "obsessed" with your mob as you'd like to think. Got other things going on in my life, y'see. Like a career, family, music, books, movies......

The numbers next to the names of the stereotype-reinforcers above? that's their aveage post/day on here. Mine is 6+.

Anyway, the reason I've made this post is to point out that this is my 1000th post on this thread. And do you know what?

I don't care if it gets to 2000 if it means, in the smallest, most insignificant way, that I contributed to this lying, thieving, corrupt, cheating set of b*****ds end up where they belong - in the wheelie bin of history. With Craigie Boy breaking cover today (and on the BBC which tried to expose HIM), I think that day has drawn a little closer.

Forza Diddii!

Is that you back to quote me, when I said I didn't want the Sevco fans posting here?

No?

You weren't lying we're you.

And to think Tedi 5 lies backed you up, without checking the facts!

You crazy orcs, what are you like!

You never denied it, your guilt is plain for all to see.

P.S You've made this post just a bit too obvious Dhense ;)

1350504352[/url]' post='6723800']

Remember not all the EBTs had 2nd letters, but as Billy Dodds confirmed it was contractual I would expect it is there in black and white.

Did chic not say they put all the evidence in the shredder?

1350504474[/url]' post='6723810']

You never denied it, your guilt is plain for all to see.

P.S You've made this post just a bit too obvious Dhense ;)

Ok, I deny it. Now show me the post where I say I don't want rangers fans posting on here.

There's a good boy.

Ok, I deny it. Now show me the post where I say I don't want rangers fans posting on here.

There's a good boy.

Should have denied at the time, shouldn't you?

Rangers fans shouldn't post on the Rangers forum, what a whalloper you are :)

Well Chic better have shredded the tape of Dodds saying it was contractual then :D

There is a data base in England that has every e-mail ever sent stored in it's massive data base and the trail there might reek of shite there when they get permission to pull the e-mail history at Ibrox :o so correspondence between players,agents & Ibrox will be aired in public ! hence Whyties return coz he knows someone is getting jail time.

Should have denied at the time, shouldn't you?

Rangers fans shouldn't post on the Rangers forum, what a whalloper you are :)

I don't believe he ever did say that Bennett, As you are a proven liar, it might do your reputation some good if you provided proof. Think ae thu chuldren, fur goadssake!*

*Tedi and Bendarroch, whose faith in you is touching, if a little incestuous and creepy.

Did chic not say they put all the evidence in the shredder?

Was that when they were banging somebody's door in looking for a bomb, or a terrorist manual, or summat?

What's wee Chic up to these days, anyway? I've not heard a peep down here. Even Traynor's gone quiet for us Ingurland-dwellers.

You won't get one and he'll ask you to get it just to piss you off such is Benny in full deflect mode when cornered :P

His failure to deny it at the time is proof enough, i'm not trawling through his pish. Also he needs to alter his posting style a bit, wouldn't want anyone thinking that he was a Dhenseboy alias now.

1350505663[/url]' post='6723875']

His failure to deny it at the time is proof enough, i'm not trawling through his pish. Also he needs to alter his posting style a bit, wouldn't want anyone thinking that he was a Dhenseboy alias now.

Go on Bennett, there's no way you would lie would you. Especially not one to create a negative effect on a fellow poster's character?

Come on, lets see the evidence... Quote this post where I say I don't want rangers fans posting on here.