Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I asked a question

?

This is not allowed now?

Encouraged Tedi, encouraged.............and you got your answer.

Not from a fresh blog, but from here...........and with the original being from the RTC blog months ago. I encourage you to spend a day or two perusing it from the beginning and it will avoid you having to sully your mind with the dregs of copelandroad.org :)

I know a man who IS putting £5000 into this share issue and promised CG another £10000 shortly after.

Pointless arguing with him. I just wished him all the best with his investment.

Quite a sad way to loose your life savings.

Tell him to give it to bomber insteed - drinking Cevco away is environmentally friendly???????

I know all about Murdoch, but I subscribe to SKY. No other option if I want the TV service that suits the family. It's called compromise - doesn't make me feel good, but I'm not the only one living Chez WRK.

I assume you've got a list of all the lawyers involved in the Compensation Scandal? Or is it maybe that this one writes stuff that you perceive as anti-rangers?

I believe McConville is still allowed to practise as a solicitor, so the Law Society obviously don't doubt his competence. But of course you know better. He does come across as a bit of a scumbag - but he's a lawyer, ffs!

Anyhoo, morals? Anything to do with corruption, lying, theft, or bigotry? On those subjects I'll bow to your inside knowledge as a rangers fan.wink.gif

Again Norman tells only half the story, what a surprise. You do appear to pick and choose when morality becomes an issue, a pattern is starting to emerge here.

Fair enough. There's blogs I won't go near because I find the owner objectionable (Leggatt, McGillivan, Delingpole etc etc) but the post referred to there wasn't written by McConville. He has guest posters who haven't left their profession under a cloud and who are fairly sane

Still on his site which will not get any hits from me, some of those bloggers must spend most of their day's blogging and researching - crazy. Apart from old David Leggatt who copies stuff he reads on follow follow then turns it into the type of tabloid mush that even the Sun wouldn't touch.

Again Norman tells only half the story, what a surprise. You do appear to pick and choose when morality becomes an issue, a pattern is starting to emerge here.

Yer starting on a VERY sticky wicket there tuv - how was £90million odd nicking story morally "right". Chuckie Cheese says he's a good investment as no debt, and by his own admission "bought" some titles for the new Sevco.

where do do stand on this? Could East Fife have bought some too? We are funny , we have 4 stars on the 1904 jerseys but at least we won the one Scottish Cup & 3 league cups for them...........didn't need a yourshireman who'd barely heard of Scottish fitba to go buy some for us.

Yer starting on a VERY sticky wicket there tuv - how was £90million odd nicking story morally "right". Chuckie Cheese says he's a good investment as no debt, and by his own admission "bought" some titles for the new Sevco.

where do do stand on this? Could East Fife have bought some too? We are funny , we have 4 stars on the 1904 jerseys but at least we won the one Scottish Cup & 3 league cups for them...........didn't need a yourshireman who'd barely heard of Scottish fitba to go buy some for us.

Maybe you'll ask Norman why he's being so elusive over McConville?

Whataboutery, lovely :) This is the best bit of hypocrisy i've seen in a while, now the scale of the monies invovled may differ but there is no difference between what Craig whyte done and what everyone's favourite legal eagle done or never done. People lost money in both cases, to claim one is wrong yet gloss over the other is frankly astounding.

Who said what happened to Rangers was morally right? Certainly not me.

Chuckie Cheese?

yourshireman?

Edited by bennett

Maybe you'll ask Norman why he's being so elusive over McConville?

Whataboutery, lovely :) This is the best bit of hypocrisy i've seen in a while, now the scale of the monies invovled may differ but there is no difference between what Craig whyte done and what everyone's favourite legal eagle done or never done. People lost money in both cases, to claim one is wrong yet gloss over the other is frankly astounding.

Who said what happened to Rangers was morally right? Certainly not me.

Chuckie Cheese?

yourshireman?

Yep - yorkie who smells more cheesy every time he opens his "proven liar" mouth (proven liar as the Oracle leggo says) - not know him yet? gie him £500 and he'll be yer bestest mate ever ever ever

Edited by Claymores

Benny the Ball - I see you nicely sidestepped my question of whether "buying" titles entitles them to Sevco. Could Chuckie Cheese have bought them for East Fife or Spartans or Man U? If I'd bought them instead of Chuckie Cheese would I personally be the most successful club in the world? Claymores 1 World Bowl, 54 titles and counting down?

Benny the Ball - I see you nicely sidestepped my question of whether "buying" titles entitles them to Sevco. Could Chuckie Cheese have bought them for East Fife or Spartans or Man U? If I'd bought them instead of Chuckie Cheese would I personally be the most successful club in the world? Claymores 1 World Bowl, 54 titles and counting down?

Two replies to the one post :o Why don't you give the 118 guys a phone, maybe they'll know.

Two replies to the one post :o Why don't you give the 118 guys a phone, maybe they'll know.

Answer the question then I'll stop or are you avoiding it? Chuckie Cheese has openly said he bought the titles for Cevco so they are Cevco property - is that correct or was he lying again? Could I have bought them instead? If i'd bid more that Chuckles could I personally be the most successful 'club' in the world?

Was Chuckie cheese talking shite again just like he told us he'd bought the players and they couldn't tell him to eff off as free agents?

Edited by Claymores

I reckon Sevco will be toast when Chuckie Cheese is through with them.

I'll pick my coat up on the way oot'...

Yep, overdone toast at that....

Burned

Brittle

...and bitter as fcuk

Straight in the bin :)

Edited by GreenockRover

So, this is it. FTT ruling is out. Less than two weeks until it is in the public domain.Get the popcorn on, sit back and enjoy them rip themselves apart from within (again).

I saw that on Twitter just now.

Can open, can't move for worms.

From Sky Sports

With his obvious interest in Football and Sport and his tie in with the merchandise sponsorship deal, he is exactly the type of shareholder and investor Rangers need, hopefully in a few seasons time he would also see Rangers as a good choice for sending a few Newcastle players on loan

All in a good positive piece of news

I'm the sort of invedtor you need - I've already committed £110k to Sevco. Can you answer my above question Tedi? Bernadette seems relunctant to. Chuckie has said he bought some titles for Sevco and they own them. How much did he pay per bought title? Could I go to Bayview today and buy a league cup off them? Can't think what to get my brother for Christrmas off Amazon.

1350705236[/url]' post='6730022']

I'm the sort of invedtor you need - I've already committed £110k to Sevco. Can you answer my above question Tedi? Bernadette seems relunctant to. Chuckie has said he bought some titles for Sevco and they own them. How much did he pay per bought title? Could I go to Bayview today and buy a league cup off them? Can't think what to get my brother for Christrmas off Amazon.

If east fife buy Sevco after they are killed off again does that mean east fife have won over 50 league titles then? ...well donebiggrin.gif