Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Go back and search through this thread for one, i got shot down by sheer weight of numbers by the usual suspects (as did other gers) when i dared suggest the spotlight should be turned on D&P.

Red dots galore and numerous bandwagon jumping etc.

No links? Just another orc backtrack exposed is more like it. You made the point, you go back and prove it's true.

Us diddies smelled a rat when Craigy Whyte's preferred administrators were put in place, we have ridiculed them as corrupt from that day. You are now trying to claim it was you lot who were lambasted for doing the same thing we were. Every single orc was hanging on their next word, every single orc told us that the CVA would be accepted, every single orc told us that the sale of assets meant the history etc could be transfered to the company I support as my uber diddy wee team, where did they get this information? Hmmmm oh aye, it was Duff and Phelps. Those lying cheating @rses you claim to have believed all the way through this, who you have endlessly quoted as proof of a continuation between your club and my wee team. Did you call foul or did you feed off their every word ;) ?

Was talking about that earlier Stoney, if enough evidence is found to back up the (valid in my eyes) claims about D&P then you'd think that the sale would be null and voided.

Though that would take years and be almost impossible to sort out for a whole host of reasons, the best bet would be to refuse D&P their fee and stick it in the creditors pot.

The best bet would be to cease all football and trading operations pertaining to any club/company/organisation/institution that claims to be, or has ever been "Rangers"

Then we can let the authorities get in there and clean up this mess once and for all. It's the only way.

Was talking about that earlier Stoney, if enough evidence is found to back up the (valid in my eyes) claims about D&P then you'd think that the sale would be null and voided.

Though that would take years and be almost impossible to sort out for a whole host of reasons, the best bet would be to refuse D&P their fee and stick it in the creditors pot.

I like the fact that you are thinking nowadays but you are still failing to follow through on your train of thought.

Whyte has declared he introduced Green to D&P.

That sentence says all. It looks like Whyte knows what's coming and this would seem to be a damage limitation exercise. Whyte is putting himself forward as a key witness. Who else is this guy going to drop in it?

Green is in this as much as the rest of them, if that's true.

The silence from the SFA/ SFL is deafening. Surely they must be a little concerned of the impact this may have on their competitions this season. The decision to rush through the membership/ licence is going to be shown up for the disgrace that it was.

This is compulsive viewing, stocking up on popcorn again! :D

The silence from the SFA/ SFL is deafening. Surely they must be a little concerned of the impact this may have on their competitions this season. The decision to rush through the membership/ licence is going to be shown up for the disgrace that it was.

Just when we were all commenting on how quiet it has been recently, along comes Craigie Baby and blooters the ba' into row Z.

Looks like financial armageddon looms, not for the SPL clubs, but for only one club (or is it two? ;) ). Time to resurrect those gifs of the mushroom cloud over Govan, methinks.

SFA = Sevco Financial Armageddon.

No rushed through licence = no tv deal = Doncaster and Regans predictions of doom coming true for a few SPL clubs.

Who's the second ?

Celtic are in no danger and have plenty of time to restructure to meet any likely shortfall from the demise of Rangers ... we are debt free at the moment so even in season 2013/14 we could absorb losses if required whilst restructuring ....

I doubt that can be said of many SPL clubs ... so who are you referring to ?

tongue.gifCalm your jets Captian Paranoia, he's talking abouth both teams from Govan, old and new.

So the tv deal only happened beacuase they could show 8 3rd division games ?

Bollocks.

10 on espn and 5 on sky, oh the deal still hasn't been signed yet. Poor viewing figures you see, well apart from those 3rd division games which are holding up well.

Shameful admission here, but prior to the whole shenanigans involving Rangers I'd buy the record if I was going on a wee trip, just for titbits of football information. Now, I've stopped buying it at all given the shameful journalism, or lack of, from the likes of Traynor and co. But today, given the revelations, I figured I'd nip on their website and see what Jabba had to say

Whyte to blame for whole situation

:lol: How laughable! Its quite funny that even now they still can't accept the fact Minty Moonbeams legacy was one of a complete financial wreck. I'd love it if their fans thought they'd got away with it, only to be dragged into oblivion where they belong. I'm hopefully that the ball is now firmly in the court of the law and HMRC, a Rafa Nadal-esque unstoppable force, against the dodgy dealings of Rangers.

Shameful admission here, but prior to the whole shenanigans involving Rangers I'd buy the record if I was going on a wee trip, just for titbits of football information. Now, I've stopped buying it at all given the shameful journalism, or lack of, from the likes of Traynor and co. But today, given the revelations, I figured I'd nip on their website and see what Jabba had to say

Whyte to blame for whole situation

:lol: How laughable! Its quite funny that even now they still can't accept the fact Minty Moonbeams legacy was one of a complete financial wreck. I'd love it if their fans thought they'd got away with it, only to be dragged into oblivion where they belong. I'm hopefully that the ball is now firmly in the court of the law and HMRC, a Rafa Nadal-esque unstoppable force, against the dodgy dealings of Rangers.

Craig Whyte is a legend hope he's got more recordings of Charles Green and SDM. Guess that the main reason of CG to own R'gers is to take out season tickets and bring it back to ticketus. biggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

10 on espn and 5 on sky, oh the deal still hasn't been signed yet. Poor viewing figures you see, well apart from those 3rd division games which are holding up well.

I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually (or Sevco will have no ground to play in) and figures will return to normal.

Neil Doncaster should market your admin/liquidation/dodgy dealings scenario as a reality tv show.

The viewing figures would go through the roof. :lol:

Edited by MikeyWellFan

Most of the regular posting bears have been on here well before administration, a few joined after and have been posting regularly ever since.

I'm happy for you to prove me wrong but my recollection of this thread is that Kincardine and Bearwithme had a few decent things to say and the two No8's posted semi-regularly between medication but I always thought yourself and those two roasters Tedi and Bendaroch started your regular posting in here round about the start of the season. I certainly don't remember Rangers fans being suspicious of D and P and getting shot down or red dotted for this. Just my hazy recollection like and not particularly important anyhoo.