Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some pumping* the night, eh Benny? :D

* Kenny Williams pic *

Well and truly pumped Henry.

That defence is bloody awful and when things aren't going to plan Mccoists only idea is to shift McCulloch into midfield and lump balls up to Kyle.

I'm amazed that for someone as clever as you claim to be, you don't know the difference between slander and libel :)

I'm hardly going to break into the Holiday Fund to sue you, now am I?

Not sure whether internet conversation(!) counts as written or spoken, anyway. Published, I suppose, so libel it is. OK.

I probably used "slander" as "libel" suggests, unconsciously, the intelligence to present a written argument, whereas "slander" has the air of unfounded abuse spewed forth without rational thought. Meh. wink.gif

A dozen wee fuds coming back from nu-bronx singing sectarian songs and punching a bus shelter this evening as i was outside the pub. I guess the rangers suffered their first 90 minute home defeat from the wee Thistle?

Pleasing····

A dozen wee fuds coming back from nu-bronx singing sectarian songs and punching a bus shelter this evening as i was outside the pub. I guess the rangers suffered their first 90 minute home defeat from the wee Thistle?

Pleasing····

The New Thistle, if you don't mind. Thankfully Inverness Thistle as dead as Rangers.

Edited by stonedsailor

Guest Kincardine

I'm hardly going to break into the Holiday Fund to sue you, now am I?

Not sure whether internet conversation(!) counts as written or spoken, anyway. Published, I suppose, so libel it is. OK.

I probably used "slander" as "libel" suggests, unconsciously, the intelligence to present a written argument, whereas "slander" has the air of unfounded abuse spewed forth without rational thought. Meh. wink.gif

You two better have this argument in England, then, where they recognise a distinction between those terms.

In Scots law the catch-all is 'defamation' which, to me, is a much more sensible idea.

Edited by Kincardine

Bye bye old rangers thanks for all the good times. I feel the rangers will be just as entertaining, just over a shorter and more intense period.

The tick, the tock :lol:

Well if you feel that way let's take it to another level. I've already got a charity bet with "onefellaff",do you want to take the same bet for charity,i'll even give you the time factor. The bet's there so let's here it, £100 straight bet for charity of your choice. Either put up or shut up.

Quite rightly so, he had a gameplan and stuck to it, he also has the players to execute it

Wallace is key to how Rangers play, it was Wallace that took Motherwell apart and Inverness had him marked tightly the whole game

You have to hand it to Butcher, I noted you being unsure of him earlier in the season in fact I remember you saying we should take him as a replacement for McCoist ;) But he has learned his trade the hard way without the resources of the big name Managers and to be fair he was a big name player

He would still not be my 1st choice as a replacement for Ally, there is another SPL man that would get my vote ahead of him

Lenny wouldn't take the job mate. He fucking hates your mob.

GBNL ;)

ooft left myself open for that one

Nah HT I honestly want Lenny to stay with your lot, he is so dam consistant ;)

So what's the score there any way? Do you guys still absolutely detest wee Neil even though he's in a different league now? :D

Quite rightly so, he had a gameplan and stuck to it, he also has the players to execute it

Wallace is key to how Rangers play, it was Wallace that took Motherwell apart and Inverness had him marked tightly the whole game

You have to hand it to Butcher, I noted you being unsure of him earlier in the season in fact I remember you saying we should take him as a replacement for McCoist ;) But he has learned his trade the hard way without the resources of the big name Managers and to be fair he was a big name player

He would still not be my 1st choice as a replacement for Ally, there is another SPL man that would get my vote ahead of him

Aye, I was sceptical of the big man right up to the C*unty match. There's a photo with Tokes, Munro and Faser in it. The faces on Toke and Granty in that photo tell it all. It was blind loyalty to the old guard which made me see Butcher as wrong. I hope that recent results and future matches prove me to be a bellend on that one.

Does that sound like I detest him? ;)

Aye. BIGOT!!!!!!!11 :angry:

;)

In all seriousness, I think not having Rangers in the league HAS taken a lot of pressure off him. He has been highly embarrassing in the past, the running onto the pitch after losing to Killie in the final last year was a major cringer and I said as much on here at the time.

He once grogged on a Rangers scarf too I believe. I shall die loving him for that small action alone. ;)