Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

any chance of an apology from all the idiots who slated me for saying that on the basis of the evidence i had seen rangers would win the tax tribunal?

hmrc is a joke.

So let the great backtracking begin.

There's plenty more examples of you claiming that we'd cheated for over a decade, stop being a weasel and man up :lol:

Who's weaseling, ffs? Are you denying that hmrc appeared as a creditor for that amount in the CVA proposal? What other reason would there be for that figure?

So let the great backtracking begin.

are you kidding on?

i got pelters on here for saying that the mark day side letter 'revelations' were a load of pish. if you can stand reading the utterances of half wits that make up 90% of this thread go back to the night that documentary aired and see the abuse i took for pointing out that daly was full of wind and pish.

Who's weaseling, ffs? Are you denying that hmrc appeared as a creditor for that amount in the CVA proposal? What other reason would there be for that figure?

You accused Rangers of cheating for over a decade by stealing £94 million, provide some evidence of the cheating.

150717.jpg

Only joy you've had as a Killie fan is coming on here trying to lord it over Rangers, now it's all done you're clutching at straws as you've got f**k all else to talk about.

I noticed that right away, back to their old ways. Gone now is the "i'm married to a Shettleston and my best mate is a Jungle" bollocks. Brace yourselves to feel the wrath of "big hoose guy" and a multitude of other Proles.

I must have missed any bigotry on todays posts,GS. Any chance you could enlighten me. Seriously after the stick Rangers and the fans have taken over the past 18 months or so is anyone surprised about our reaction to the tribunal result.

QQ

There's plenty more examples of you claiming that we'd cheated for over a decade, stop being a weasel and man up :lol:

Looks as though they want to rewrite history and tippex over the side letters (10 yrs of dual contracts) too now! unsure.gif

Just checked...I have 1043 posts on this thread. I posted through the darkest days and have been proven 100% correct...no ifs buts or maybes...100% correct.

Where are Poz,Hibee Jibee,MrX etc etc etc etc ................and so on and so on :rolleyes: I doubt there has never been so many people so wrong in the history of the internet. This is certainly an epic thread...maybe not for the reasons some had hoped for but i am glad as a Rangers poster to have stuck by the club.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!!

Which club, the original one or the tribute act?

The figure came from rangers - surely that's good enough source?

That figure never came from Rangers,that was the potential figure put forward by HMRC which they used for voting purposes in rejection of the cva and which pushed the plc into liquidation.

That figure never came from Rangers,that was the potential figure put forward by HMRC which they used for voting purposes in rejection of the cva and which pushed the plc into liquidation.

Did hmrc make themselves the largest creditor , thus forcing the liquidation, all they companies we would have tried to pay something too by ways of a cva , robbed by the hmrc