Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I honestly don't see how Rangers can finish the league if the SPL investigation into cheating , even a cursory one would surely see Rangers suspended, anything less makes a mockery of the game

The Old Firm and their supporters made a mockery of the game long ago.

However, it would be good to see Rangers suspended. It would tarnish Lennon's tainted title even more! :lol:

The Old Firm and their supporters made a mockery of the game long ago.

However, it would be good to see Rangers suspended. It would tarnish Lennon's tainted title even more! :lol:

That's the sort of post I expected when I seen that you had posted the one previous ;)

I was disappointed :(;)

You're the one who made the point. You tell us what is actionable.

Go on, I fancy a good laugh. :lol:

Naw, lets set a little work project, come back after the Motherwell 4 Rangers 2 game that's just about to happen and tell me that no potential criminal breaking of the law was exposed ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure the latest tainted title win will boost your self esteem again. :lol:

Only a decent run in eurozone does that, psychiatrist will need to suffice until then :(

So, they are remaking the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

Martin Bain

post-23278-0-50740300-1333191337_thumb.j

for, Shredder?

post-23278-0-42068300-1333191383_thumb.p

Actually, 'Ninja' was used at the start of the credit crunch to denote No Income No Job or Assets.....:D

Ah alright. So does that mean that I could make up an alternative account to any event in history, compare it to the recognised account of what happened and say the truth is somewhere between the two? I merely focused in on the similarity between the 2 accounts - that bias was brought up.

I honestly wouldn't care so much about this but there are loads of issues that the sfa should be brought to account on - if they are going to be subjected to idiotic, baseless comments (calling them biased comes under this) then they won't meet the fans at all. The fans will become more divorced from the decision making process. Then we all suffer.

Quite right. The Scots didn't beat the English at Bannockburn. The English finished second and the Scots were second last.