Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What the hell are you talking about?

i didn't make any accusations, i quoted you.

You quite clearly said that the boycott was started due to the United website item. You then went onto say that if thomson took action (sacked) the person who added The, then the boycott could be stopped.

You posted "So you didn't say that?" and i asked you to show where i denied saying that. Pretty simple really.

Let me get this right. The "share issue" is for shares in Rangers International Football Club?

"The club" are owned by a wholly different entity The Rangers Football Club Ltd?

Are Rangers' fans buying into a new club? RIFC? Do RIFC own anything? What does an investment in RIFC buy you exactly?

You posted "So you didn't say that?" and i asked you to show where i denied saying that. Pretty simple really.

Thats correct, i asked a question, i was looking for clarification.

when it became clear, i reworded the question. i believe you seem to think that my quote, of yourself, has been taken out of context?

am i right in believing this?

if so, can you clarify in what context it should be taken.

it seems a strange statement to make from yourself, so clarifying what you meant, would be really appreciated.

Let me get this right. The "share issue" is for shares in Rangers International Football Club?

"The club" are owned by a wholly different entity The Rangers Football Club Ltd?

Are Rangers' fans buying into a new club? RIFC? Do RIFC own anything? What does an investment in RIFC buy you exactly?

They`d be buying shares in a company which is a holding company for the company which claims to own 'the club'. :unsure:

Rangers.

after watching the highlights of the last game,i noticed the players strips dont have any stars on them.does that not suggest that they are a new club that hasnt won anything yet.or did the budget no stretch that far.and could the rangers no afford new coats for the management team.they still show five stars on them.make yer mind up time a think.

Edited by lithgierose

Thats correct, i asked a question, i was looking for clarification.

when it became clear, i reworded the question. i believe you seem to think that my quote, of yourself, has been taken out of context?

am i right in believing this?

if so, can you clarify in what context it should be taken.

it seems a strange statement to make from yourself, so clarifying what you meant, would be really appreciated.

Well i never denied making that statement so there's your answer.

So selling shares in a company that is'nt Rangers but plans to buy Rangers in time

"Upon admission, Rangers International Football Club plc will acquire Rangers Football Club Limited on the basis of a one for one share exchange and after admission Rangers International Football Club plc will be the holding company for the group."

This has scam written all over it, some of the companys listed arent exactly massive with only 1 or 2 million posted as assets at last accounts they are hardly going to invest all there cash into a non returnable

A big fcuk off to the CHEATS .. well done !!!

With any luck it'll be every bit the roaring success that Sell Out Saturday was.

if you can't quite bring yourself to cough up for Dundee Hibs, can I advise that Annan still have space on their 'Scroll of Fame' despite being inundated by the lovers of integrity offering support.

Full list so far -

13th July 2012,

Today Scottish Football made a watershed decision based on sporting integrity, everyone listed below supports this decision, furthermore we guarantee our commitment to Scottish Football and to the clubs we support.

Steve Gilhooley, Switzerland, Celtic ~ " 2 season tickets for deserving case"

Kerrydale Street Forum ~ " Sponsors of 2 players, Michael Daly & Michael McGowan"

Aberdeen Fans for Sporting Integrity ~ " Sponsors of Greig Thorburn"

And, well, that's it!

laugh.gif