Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why not make it a double along with your team to win another BIG CUP in 2013? smile.gif

Not being greedy, when they die again its a nice shiney 4m RIB with a 40hp (50 if I can) Yammy motor 8)

Not to mention defending a faith that they never actually practice.

Indeed, the orcs most definitely are not Christians, for sure, for sure. I've never known any true Christians to participate in the devious deceitful destructive treacherous scummy ways that the infamous and notorious orcs take pride in. I'm not a practicing Christian, i don't do religion at all, but i respect it enough to not proclaim myself to be one of its defenders.

The ' WALLS ' are crumbling !

Baisturt, i cannae get laughy emotions on my phone.

Somebody gie me 5 please to represent the 5 stars on the defunct jersey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A wee look at the bottom - Orc-free again....

It must be getting harder for them to find any new news source/blog/website/bloke in the pub that will back up their delusions. Reality's coming, and Karma's a bitch.

How much is it going to cost them to contest these claims, and can they afford to? Is the RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF still up and funding QC's, or are they queuing to line Charlie's pockets? I reckon Santa can bypass Govan and Larkhall this year - at least him and Mrs Claus'll be OK for coal for the rest of the winter...

The_Blue_FlashThe_Blue_Flash

• Andy Goram
  • photo-thumb-61988.jpg?_r=0
  • True Blue
  • star1.gif
  • 1,326 posts

Posted Today, 06:35 PM

There was no mention of our record breaking wonderful anniversary game the other day. There was nothing about our rememberance day game. However STV are standing in the freezing cold, chesire cat grins outside Ibrox about this new farce. I cant believe how these players could say it breaks their heart they can't go to Ibrox and now they are suing us???? It was heartbreaking for everyone associated with Rangers watching so many players who Rangers MADE, walked away from the club and we got nothing for players some worth £10m, for nothing, after everything that has happened to Rangers, i cant believe these EX Rangers MEN could after everything we have been through and finally finding our feet, they are suing us, i am lost for words, its so sad.

get the fvckin dishes done.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

A wee look at the bottom - Orc-free again....

It must be getting harder for them to find any new news source/blog/website/bloke in the pub that will back up their delusions. Reality's coming, and Karma's a bitch.

How much is it going to cost them to contest these claims, and can they afford to? Is the RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF still up and funding QC's, or are they queuing to line Charlie's pockets? I reckon Santa can bypass Govan and Larkhall this year - at least him and Mrs Claus'll be OK for coal for the rest of the winter...

I had a good feeling that karma was set to bite them sore on the arse again before Christmas and into 2013, i would have bet money upon something as delightful as this occurring around now.

Whats the difference between a clusterfuck and a bunchfuck?

No8 being there?

they're awaiting Swallow Swallow guidance of how to portray 67 former players making a claim against the scum is really ok - await!!!!!!

Away to check OrcTalk as I post :D