Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

PHILMACGIOLLABHAIN A BIGOT ... NOW IT'S OFFICIAL

PHILMACGIOLLABHAIN has now been officially branded as a bigot by the powerful and completely neutral Press Complaints Commission.

For I can reveal that the PCC has ruled in favour of the Scottish Sun after the newspaper said, in an editorial in September, that Philmacgiollabhain was tarred by the brush of sectarianism.

Which in layman's language, meant they called the IRA supporting, Philmacgiollabhain, who remains a senior official of the National Union of Journalists, a bigot.

Which Phil though? :D

a) I doubt that anybody on P&B cares at all about Phil McWhatever, a minor and particularly tedious player in this whole escapade.

b) Anyone calling the Press Complaints Commission "completely neutral" has not picked up a newspaper since this whole phone-hacking, Leveson Report thing began. The PCC shooting down a complaint - any complaint - against the Sun is about as surprising as the Grand High Council of Turkeys vetoing Christmas.

c) There is no such organisation as the IRA to support. Thankfully, all that nonsense is in the past, for now at least.

d) Your source for this appears to be David Leggat. It wouldn't surprise me if he has this one 100% correct, but let's note the irony in citing Leggo to mock PMcG, given that the former is even crazier than the latter.

a) I doubt that anybody on P&B cares at all about Phil McWhatever, a minor and particularly tedious player in this whole escapade.

b) Anyone calling the Press Complaints Commission "completely neutral" has not picked up a newspaper since this whole phone-hacking, Leveson Report thing began. The PCC shooting down a complaint - any complaint - against the Sun is about as surprising as the Grand High Council of Turkeys vetoing Christmas.

c) There is no such organisation as the IRA to support. Thankfully, all that nonsense is in the past, for now at least.

d) Your source for this appears to be David Leggat. It wouldn't surprise me if he has this one 100% correct, but let's note the irony in citing Leggo to mock PMcG, given that the former is even crazier than the latter.

Looked everywhere but there is no link to "The The Rangers Standard".

Historical journal with no relevance to any current football teams can be found here. Wash your monitor out with hot soapy water afterwards mind.

Looked everywhere but there is no link to "The The Rangers Standard".

Historical journal with no relevance to any current football teams can be found here. Wash your monitor out with hot soapy water afterwards mind.

Did you check behind the sofa?

Has auld Davey blogged about that too?

Everyones laughing at MacMadeupname it seems :lol: Even the Celtic fanzines are ripping in to him :lol:

Apart from oor Hen :(

I prefer laughing a The Rangers, ben. Hope you don't mind.

Has auld Davey blogged about that too?

He's blogged about it, and then been subjected to one of those cut 'n' paste jobs that you Rangers lads disdain so much - that's Leggo's post that Tedi is quoting directly from, there.

Fear not, though - Leggo will tomorrow explain the "wide-ranging implications" that this astonishing verdict will have, as the judicial shockwaves continue to reverberate around the universe and beyond.

I reckon they'll involve Leggat pledging to lead The People to victory over the the Host of Rome on the capital of Saturn, or something equally credible.

He's blogged about it, and then been subjected to one of those cut 'n' paste jobs that you Rangers lads disdain so much - that's Leggo's post that Tedi is quoting directly from, there.

Fear not, though - Leggo will tomorrow explain the "wide-ranging implications" that this astonishing verdict will have, as the judicial shockwaves continue to reverberate around the universe and beyond.

I reckon they'll involve Leggat pledging to lead The People to victory over the the Host of Rome on the capital of Saturn, or something equally credible.

You seem to be a bit upset about this blog or post from auld Davey or maybe i'm reading your posts wrong.

Phils a fud, not sure why a semi decent poster like yourself would care what was said or posted about him.

You seem to be a bit upset about this blog or post from auld Davey or maybe i'm reading your posts wrong.

Phils a fud, not sure why a semi decent poster like yourself would care what was said or posted about him.

I think you're missing the point ben. It's a bit like Luis Suárez calling John Terry an arsehole.

You somehow manage to detect extreme emotional distress in half of my posts, Bennett, regardless of the subject material. If I posted the joke about the lobster that walked into a bar, while I was sitting on the cludgie, you'd probably tell me to calm down and stop seething.

Edited by flyingrodent

You somehow manage to detect extreme emotional distress in half of my posts, Bennett, regardless of the subject material. If I posted the joke about the lobster that walked into a bar, while I was sitting on the cludgie, you'd probably tell me to calm down and stop seething.

If you were sat on the cludgie, how did you know the lobster had walked into the bar? blink.gif

Well finsih the joke off :angry:

Well finsih the joke off :angry:

Lobster walks into a bar. The barman says, "Hey you, get out - we don't allow lobsters in here".

The lobster looks astonished and says, "Why don't you allow lobsters in your bar?"

The barman says, "You come in here, giving it all that...." (Yakking mouth hand movements/ lobster claws)

Probably works better in person than in print, mind.

Maybe Ben's delusions now have him believing that he is psychic as opposed to the psycho that he really is. Ben's nickname is "The Kindly Killer", didn't you know?! smile.gif

Lobster walks into a bar. The barman says, "Hey you, get out - we don't allow lobsters in here".

The lobster looks astonished and says, "Why don't you allow lobsters in your bar?"

The barman says, "You come in here, giving it all that...." (Yakking mouth hand movements/ lobster claws)

Probably works better in person than in print, mind.

I find talking crustaceans good fun actually ;)