Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We will call off the Blogger Attacks if you repeat the following:

We're Sorry...

We cheated....

We return our titles involved.

We're a new club...

We will repay our OldCo creditors...

We will accept our punishments...

We are, in fact, NOT ra Peeepul...

We WILL KEEP ALLY AS MANAGER FOR THE NEXT TEN SEASONS. ;)

Traynor's gone mental. Something is awry here.

It's so extreme, you actually do wonder about its authenticity.

If it really is his work though, it marks a new low in his journalistic career, which entered a tailspin in the summer. When Rangers wound up in the 3rd, I actually got the feeling from listening to him on the Radio that he'd lost it a bit and was kind of giving up. This of course, was well before he jumped ship altogether.

Lines like... "I am not telling Rangers fans that every journo is working against this club. That level of paranoia might exist somewhere else but certainly not within Ibrox." ...actually might make dear old Leggo wince.

I maintain that Traynor is a clever man and he's capable of decent writing and analysis. I genuinely wonder if in quiet moments, he's as consumed with self-loathing as he ought to be.

It's so extreme, you actually do wonder about its authenticity.

If it really is his work though, it marks a new low in his journalistic career, which entered a tailspin in the summer. When Rangers wound up in the 3rd, I actually got the feeling from listening to him on the Radio that he'd lost it a bit and was kind of giving up. This of course, was well before he jumped ship altogether.

Had to check the link. Its just so unbelievable. Could have been written by Joseph Goebbels.

Once again when Rangers embarrass themselves and P&B becomes a hive of activity for pointing and laughing the amigos fcuk off ! :lol:

Don't you fret HB, unless they're obeying Jabbas call to arms, they'll be back.

They're probably getting their lines ready via PM's so that the deflector shields hold out.

:D

Edited by GreenockRover

That's some statement. The Rangers surrounded on all sides, a cynical media, deliberate campaign of misinformation being waged against them, a repetition of the possibility of sinister forces at play. He even mentions a schism within the Rangers' supporters!

I predict that in his next statement, Herr Traynor will officially reveal details of the Revenge Weapons which will be unleashed against Rangers' enemies and will utterly destroy them.

Chuckle, Chuckie über alles!

'He has always made his own decisions and so far the man who left school to pursue his dream of becoming an entrepreneur has been on the money.'

Traynor on Whyte 2010

On the money, James. On the money.