Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are completely ignoring the reasons why Nimmo released a statement to push home the fact his commision is impartial and independent from the SPL, in fact its obvious you do not have a clue what an independent commision is.

See you didn't answer my question again Tedi ! the remit has on record that the SPL supplied a draft to which the commission agreed too and then became their remit.

So I'll ask you again ! where did Nimmo get all his imformation when making his statement on Rangers FC ?

A, From thin air ?

B, He already had a vast knowledge and insight into Scottish footballing rules & regulations and clubs inner workings ? even though he obviously does not.

C, Charles Green & co gave Nimmo all his info ?

D, The SPL supplied Nimmo with detailed info on Rangers FC ?

E, He phoned a friend ?

Tedi when you sign a contract is it already drafted for you too sign before you even get the job or other ?.

Nimmo met with the SPL and was shown a draft that was drafted long before Nimmo even remotely agreed to chair the commission,he read it and agreed to what the SPL drafted in the document and then he released it later as his remit.

You are completely ignoring the reasons why Nimmo released a statement to push home the fact his commision is impartial and independent from the SPL, in fact its obvious you do not have a clue what an independent commision is.

What a clueless idiot you are at times Tedi.

Before Nimmo agreed to chair the commission the SPL made it clear that any commission would be fair and impartial so that Rangers fans couldn't claim it was a kangaroo court and a fix to rob the club of titles.

They the SPL went as far as to ask Nimmo to chair the commission and had written into the draft how impartial and unbiased Nimmo was to be and Nimmo then agreed because the remit plainly states that the verdict/ruling would be free of SPL influence or anybody else's influence.

This whole commission ruling has come about because of how fecking paranoid Rangers have become about losing titles.

Quote any one of my posts that Celtic are always cheated and pass the blame onto some other source ?

It would be a struggle to find any post by you on Celtic never mind one on any specific subject.

and still Nimmo felt compelled to release a statement to defend the impartiality of the commision.

a link to that statement can be found at the bottom of the page by the way ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9559456/Lord-Nimmo-Smith-defends-impartiality-of-panel-looking-into-Rangers-alleged-use-of-EBTs.html

:1eye you still haven't answered where Nimmo got all his information when he met the SPL that day he released his statement.

I mean Tedi WHERE did Nimmo get all his information before giving that statement.

As I keep saying on his released statement of impartiality it clearly states that the SPL supplied Nimmo with a draft ! all carefully worded and written out before Nimmo met with the SPL as to what the SPL had asked Nimmo to rule upon.I'll supply the JPEG again and read it.The bit where it says OUR REMIT ? I have pointed out the words where it says DRAFT was approved.

post-39453-0-43046800-1360963401_thumb.j

Certainly not from the SPL, that would not be very fucking impartial would it? :)

Just answer the fucking question ?

Facts are Nimmo met with the SPL and then Nimmo releases a statement ! and Nimmo is only an insolvency expert and not in footballing rules and regulations.

It must really be a step down to you actually having to admit that I'm right and your well fucking wrong Tedi after all these months :lol: are you hurting there or are you gonna post some funny deflective GIF ?

So where did Nimmo get all his information about the commission and what it will rule upon Tedi ? you must have some source :lol:

Monkey Tennis, why would you look forward to the posts of No8? For comedy?

The rest of the ones you mentioned are good posters, Tedi in particular, but No8? Seriously?

EDIT: I've noticed a lot of the posters in here that don't support Rangers these days make No8 look like Einstein.

Edited by DomDom

I fucking did answer the fucking question, you just dont want to accept my fucking answer :)

Lord Nimmo did not get any answers from the SPL, that would not make him impartial would it, the statement release was 100% from Lord Nimmo and 0% from the SPL.

The reason? the statement was released to push home the fact that Nimmo`s commision is completely independaent from the SPL and totally impartial.

You could not be further from the being right if you tried.

Ooooohhhh, swearies! Ah'm tellin'!

Imagine getting all riled up and angry on the Internet. How sad would that be?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh, and :1eye

Monkey Tennis, why would you look forward to the posts of No8? For comedy?

The rest of the ones you mentioned are good posters, Tedi in particular, but No8? Seriously?

No8's a cracking good poster. He does have this split personality thing going on that other have identified, but both guises are worth reading.

Not really, was trying to bring some humour to HB`s little world, seems you missed the sarcasm.

By the way WRK, it may have gone completely un-noticed but I have not insulted you for a long time now ;)

To your credit, Tedi, that's the first time in my recollection that you've managed to get three letters in the right order. Thanks for that.

If indeed the slanderous nonsense is to be a thing of the past with you, and given recent posts on here, I have to ask:

Have you robbed No.8's pills? :lol:

No8's a cracking good poster. He does have this split personality thing going on that other have identified, but both guises are worth reading.

Really? :unsure:

Even when he's posting about "paedos" and "terrorists"?

Each to their own I suppose.