Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have not discussed the SFA`s rules with you for days, I have shown you to be a bare faced liar on the subject and the date when Rangers applied for liquidation that makes your dead / old rule completely irrelevant, this culminated in you resorting to insults, pictures of dogs and now your favourite tic paranoia.

Hilarious :lol:

The date when your irrelevant rule was removed for starters, you went from Feb 2012 to some time in 2010/2011 to now 7th June 2011, all over the place.

SFA rules are completely outside of Nimmo`s remit, he admits this in his statement when he says "not subject to the jurisdiction of the SPL and thus of this commission so when you say "This what was shown and used in the SPL commission to Lord Nimmo" this is just stuff you are making up.

EH ? WTF I went from around about Feb 2012 up to before June 2012 because I was unsure about when the SFA had removed the liquidation kills clubs rule but you then supplied yourself Tedi and I have openly admitted this on P&B when this rule was rendered useless "7th of June 2011" !.

So take a bow Tedi because you then supplied the new handbook to which I have found out which date the SFA changed it's handbook ! round of applause to Tedi everyone WAHAY !.

So it's pretty fucking conclusive Tedi that before 7th of June 2011 if Rangers failed it's CVA before then then the club would most certainly be as dead as a dodo.So how did I come to this conclusion Tedi ? my old handbook was last revised in 2009 for the 2009/2010 season so it would be applicable during that season until June 2010 at the very minimum,that's only a year till your new handbook Tedi only 12 months with all the changes the SFA ruled in that said you can now change a club from company to company thus saving Rangers the club FC !.Pretty darn coincidental eh Tedi ? every other club other than Rangers does not escape liquidation and is resigned to death ?.

Now if you actually have anything to debunk what I have posted then post something to prove it's all fantasy instead of yer usual tic conspiracy or blog ! GO ON TEDI !.

Now the SPL commission bit of pish you've posted ! WTF ! what rules is Lord Nimmo applying to the commission ? Lord Nimmo has the SFA handbook of rules and regulations and will use this to come to his conclusion as it is a footballing matter and feck all to to with judicial system !.You really didn't think he was applying the UK law courts laws did you ? :lol: Lord Nimmo has to come to his conclusion according to the laws of the SFA handbook and rule by the laws of the SFa if Rangers broke the SFA's rules on dual contracts,where the feck in UK judicial law does it have dual contracts in football is illegal ? it's only in football Tedi.

It is Nimmo`s own statement that I quoted and you call it pish, think I will take Nimmo`s word over some paranoid tic fan.

and for the 1000th time your rule is completely irrelevant, even more so as you admit yourself that its out of date by at least a year, you have any idea how stupid that argument is?

BIG YAWN GIF !

What rules is Lord Nimmo applying to the SPL commission Tedi ? I'm all ears here and can't wait :)

Go on tell me what rules he has used when he chaired the commission ?

And yes the old law is irrelevant NOW but this is the law all us P&Bers took so much joy in last year when the CVA failed only to find out the SFA moved the fucking goalposts ! B@STARDS robbed me of my joy.

I found a rule that I am guessing was removed 20 Months ago, this would have destroyed Rangers (guessing again), Basturd clairvoyant SFA feckers.

Honestly I am not a stereotypical paranoid Celtic fan dreaming up another conspiracy.

So you don't know then ? you have no fucking clue what rules and regulations Lord Nimmo used in the SPL commission do you ?

Of course I do, I already told you, you said that was all pish :/

Not much I can really say, I even quoted Nimmo when he admitted that anything outside of the SPL was not in his jurisdiction, sorry but that was what he said, if you do not want to accept this then I can laugh at you but really there is no argument here, his statement on jurisdiction was extremely clear.

You are trying to construct an argument on a SFA rule which does not exist (you admit this yourself) along with trying to suggest Nimmo is looking at a set of rules which he clearly is not, on top of accusing the SFA of some big conspiracy, it is not even a debate any more, everybody else can see this apart from you, another poster gave you a hint a few posts ago but you are so blinkered you did not even see it.

Just answer the bit in bold and post what rules and regulations Lord Nimmo used instead of trying to wriggle out of it by bringing up the old rule that does not exist anymore,as there never was any argument that it was defunct before Rangers failed it's CVA.

Now Tedi what rules and regulations did Lord Nimmo apply when chairing the SPL commission ?.He must have used something as a lawful guidline to rule with.

I have not try to wriggle out of anything.

Section 1, clearly states Rules of the SPL ("the Rules")

The commision is operating within the remit of rules of the body it was appointed by....The SPL....

He certainly was not shown out of date rules from the SFA.

OK now point out in the SPL's handbook here that remotely even comes near to what Lord Nimmo chaired on about dual contracts ?.http://www.scotprem.com/content/mediaassets/doc/ARTICLES%20OF%20ASSOCIATION%20AS%20AT%2022%20OCTOBER%202012.pdf

Can you stop going on about outdated rules ! it's just a deflective manouvre bub.

Edit for typo oops

Edited by hellbhoy

Of course it has been about outdated rules, as I said in my other post you have been banging on about this non existant rule for the past 4 days, now you want to switch the conversation to something else entirely, it is you that is deflecting.

I do not know anything about dual contracts, never even mentioned them, as far as I am concerned there are no dual contracts ( I may be wrong), quite happy to speak about yer dual contracts (if they exist) after the tribunal delivers its findings.

There you go again avoiding which rules and regulations Lord Nimmo used as you don't actually have any clue which set of rules he used as a guideline to come to any decision he'll make.

And WTF do you think Lord Nimmo is giving a decision on Tedi ? It's all about if Rangers improperly resgistering players that's all.It's not about cheating it's all about if Rangers players were improperly registered and had dual contracts with the club and the SFA.

Players contracts are held at the SFA and not the SPL.The SPL have to register their players with the SFA and not the SPL because if a club gets relegated from the SPL they'd have to re-register them with the SFL.Players are only registered with the SFA and it's the SFA's rules that Rangers have been accused of breaking.

So Lord Nimmo will have a copy of the SFA rules on properly registering players or he cannot come to a decision if he does not have what rules Rangers are accused of breaking.

I dont give a f**k so of course ill accept it?

Agreed el Capitan.

FFS don't show this thread to anyone vulnerable... or suicidal. Hellbhoy and Tedi's boaby-waving shite will throw them over the edge.

Edited by AndyM

I can't wait for this.

I reckon if they are stripped of the titles, all The Rangers fans will disappear and not post on here for a wee while.

If they aren't, the seethe from WRK, yourself, hellbhoy and so forth will be entertaining if nothing else.

Personally, I reckon they will be dished out a punishment - which won't be title stripping - but will be something far less severe. I reckon it'll be a fine to the new company.

Everyone will then be in uproar, which will be justified.

I'm convinced we'll have titles stripped by the kangaroo court. And there will be one of two outcomes - we either slaughter them in court or, should we lose, we'll win the titles back.

Promise.

:)

I'm convinced we'll have titles stripped by the kangaroo court. And there will be one of two outcomes - we either slaughter them in court or, should we lose, we'll win the titles back.

Promise.

:)

Got a Time Machine now have you?

:lol:

Edited by GreenockRover

Why do you even bother Tedi?

They are not worth your time and effort. You could count on one hand the games HB And WRK have been to in the last year. Who cares what the haters think....only a fucking idiot would claim Rangers are a new club so in fairness I can see why these two in particular are desperately trying to hold on to this wild claim.

Rangers then...Rangers Now...Rangers Forever.

As for title stripping. Everybody knows there is no case to answer and if Liewwells Lackeys attempt it we will have our day in court....again....I am not sure UEFA will be so tolerant with the SFA this time around.

Why do you even bother Tedi? They are not worth your time and effort. You could count on one hand the games HB And WRK have been to in the last year. Who cares what the haters think....ONLY A FUCKIN IDIOT WOULD CLAIM RANGERS ARE NEW CLUB so in fairness I can see why these two in particular are desperately trying to hold on to this wild claim.Rangers then...Rangers Now...Rangers Forever.As for title stripping. Everybody knows there is no case to answer and if Liewwells Lackeys attempt it we will have our day in court....again....I am not sure UEFA will be so tolerant with the SFA this

time around.

So everyone apart from rangers fans are idiots ? Am sure av heard that one before. And sorry to disappoint you but if your club is found to have breached rules in a competition they were competing in then the courts can't do shit.

Why do you even bother Tedi? They are not worth your time and effort. You could count on one hand the games HB And WRK have been to in the last year. Who cares what the haters think....only a fucking idiot would claim Rangers are a new club so in fairness I can see why these two in particular are desperately trying to hold on to this wild claim. Rangers then...Rangers Now...Rangers Forever. As for title stripping. Everybody knows there is no case to answer and if Liewwells Lackeys attempt it we will have our day in court....again....I am not sure UEFA will be so tolerant with the SFA this time around.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So everyone apart from rangers fans are idiots ? Am sure av heard that one before. And sorry to disappoint you but if your previous club is found to have breached rules in a competition they were competing in then the courts can't do shit.

Sorted for you