Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, probably so. What the hell, I'm only human. And "merely"? Bennett and his wee mates have spent months attacking me and others on a personal basis, to the extent of hounding posters from the board, suggesting suicide, defaming posters' families, and other such lovely bons mots.

It's surprising that others don't respond similarly more often. I'm not proud of myself for last nights efforts, but honestly, my opinion of that lot couldn't get any lower.

Fly your double standards high, WKR - it's what you do best.

My guess? Six years old was already too late to escape the poison your faither exposed you to.

Mate, of course you're perfectly free to offer whatever personal details you like and congratulations on the new addition. It's just that it lent a nastier edge to what you were saying to someone else about what you imagine to be their details. You know I'm on your side of the argument in this thread, but I just don't see what reason there is for attacking the Rangers guys - particularly Bennett - in the way you do.

He doesn't need - or maybe even welcome - me defending him here, but I just don' get it. Most of what he says strikes me as pretty tongue in cheek, but what you often lapse into, doesn't.

Stick to the arguments and even the petty wee digs. They're fun.

You're kidding right ?

He deserves every bit of abuse he gets, he gives it out plenty..... so f**k him !!

Actually forget that last bit.

Unless there was a major edit that I missed I don't see what the issue was with that post from WRK. Was it because he said Bennett was single and didn't have a BF?

Or have I missed it entirely?

The only problem i can see is that people maybe fed up with Normans holier than thou attitude, especially when he dishes it out as much as he gets back.

Apart from that, as far i'm concerned Norm can air his views as he see's fit.

We have all seen how the 'newbies' have conducted themselves since appearing here AFTER the demise of their institution.

No genuine or meaningful input, no inciteful contributions, no concern of future direction, no acceptance of wrong doing, no alternative theories for solving their problems.

Just immature name calling, constant deflection or outright blanking of often raised, sensible questions.

They aren't here to debate or discuss, they are here to troll, abuse and otherwise attempt to fill this thread with shite..... mission accomplished really.

I've asked for sensible debate with genuine fans before but to no avail really so their childish pish is easily ignored and says more about them than they'd like to think.

WRK's little outburst is neither surprising nor effective really, but it may be a spleen venting issue that helps him continue the debate about this country's most disgraceful chapter in our football history.

Long way to go yet....:D

We have all seen how the 'newbies' have conducted themselves since appearing here AFTER the demise of their institution. No genuine or meaningful input, no inciteful contributions, no concern of future direction, no acceptance of wrong doing, no alternative theories for solving their problems. Just immature name calling, constant deflection or outright blanking of often raised, sensible questions. They aren't here to debate or discuss, they are here to troll, abuse and otherwise attempt to fill this thread with shite..... mission accomplished really. I've asked for sensible debate with genuine fans before but to no avail really so their childish pish is easily ignored and says more about them than they'd like to think. WRK's little outburst is neither surprising nor effective really, but it may be a spleen venting issue that helps him continue the debate about this country's most disgraceful chapter in our football history. Long way to go yet.... :D

As I posted yesterday, I'm only human and, in a moment of weakness, responded in kind to said trolling. Rest assured, I'll still be here for reasoned debate and argument when we've got something to talk about.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

We have all seen how the 'newbies' have conducted themselves since appearing here AFTER the demise of their institution. No genuine or meaningful input, no inciteful contributions, no concern of future direction, no acceptance of wrong doing, no alternative theories for solving their problems. Just immature name calling, constant deflection or outright blanking of often raised, sensible questions. They aren't here to debate or discuss, they are here to troll, abuse and otherwise attempt to fill this thread with shite..... mission accomplished really. I've asked for sensible debate with genuine fans before but to no avail really so their childish pish is easily ignored and says more about them than they'd like to think. WRK's little outburst is neither surprising nor effective really, but it may be a spleen venting issue that helps him continue the debate about this country's most disgraceful chapter in our football history. Long way to go yet.... :D

You see, as far as I'm concerned, that just isn't the case.

You can have a genuine discussion about the issues of title stripping, boycotts, Green etc with Tedi, Bennett, No8, Kincardine, Youngsy and Bearwithme without difficulty. Joining date doesn't strike me as particularly significant in this regard.

You see, as far as I'm concerned, that just isn't the case.

You can have a genuine discussion about the issues of title stripping, boycotts, Green etc with Tedi, Bennett, No8, Kincardine, Youngsy and Bearwithme without difficulty. Joining date doesn't strike me as particularly significant in this regard.

With one exception, all the berrz you mention have been around for a long time. In fairness to Tedi, he is up for a good debate, but has a habit of painting himself into a corner.

You're right in one respect, though. There are "newbies" like Tedi, just as there are long-standing posters who are complete c***s. I think GR is referring to the annoying wee pop-up Orcs. The ones who seem more prevalent during school holidays...... ;)