Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's a good post and point taken. Who would've thought rangers would've went out the game and ended up in the 3rd.

One of those two points must be wrong, Shirley?

Whit?

You know, I am getting sick of teaching Ps&Ds how to speak English. Get a fucking education.

It is very simple. If Rangers went out of the game then we'd not have ended up in the 3rd division. If we ended up in the 3rd division then, clearly, we did not go out of the game.

Those statements are inimical.

May I draw your attention to the mighty FC Bayern Munchen.

Proud owners of a proud club ;)

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/company/index.php

Is this an SFA conspiracy at work? are massive european clubs coming to the aid of Rangers, are Bayern full of masons?

Think you will find that bayern is structure very differently to any club in Britain. Does rangers have members. Not since 1899 have they had members. Pretty irrelevant if u ask me. Bet u the company has had the same tax code since day dot

May I draw your attention to the mighty FC Bayern Munchen.

Proud owners of a proud club ;)

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/company/index.php

Is this an SFA conspiracy at work? are massive european clubs coming to the aid of Rangers, are Bayern full of masons?

Tedi drop the conspiracy shite will you as it's boring as feck.

Your Bayern pish is nonsensical as you grasp onto any straw to try and prove a point that means the sum of feck all.

To reiterate Tedi ! the Scottish associations have given you the Rangers fans some sort of legal continuity the club lives on and that's all that matters to you and your fellow compatriots and to hell with anything else.

To every other fan of every other club in Scotland you died just like all the other clubs before :) The Clone Rangers even played their first ever competitive fixture with none of the licences the PLC version used in the SPL and that itself says new club but same old Rangers :lol:

You know, I am getting sick of teaching Ps&Ds how to speak English. Get a fucking education.

It is very simple. If Rangers went out of the game then we'd not have ended up in the 3rd division. If we ended up in the 3rd division then, clearly, we did not go out of the game.

Those statements are inimical.

Ah right, .you were being pedantic. Sorry buddy. Your club did reform didn't they ? And you do call your club rangers don't u ? Would u rather I called them by their proper name?The rangers formerly knows as sevco. Rangers died and new rangers were allowed to join Scottish football in the bottom tier.

Oh and just to avoid any confusion, out the game means u went bust. Not literally went out the game u tit

Edited by AUFC90

You got that letter yet?

Have you found a source from before 2011 that says club can be separated from the company yet ?

I don't need a letter Tedi I can just post links to the SFA's official website for the 2009/2010 handbook and the 2011/2012 handbook that clearly shows the changes they made prior to Rangers dying just like I have done before :) now find me a document that says the club is separate from the company before 2011 will you :lol:

:lol: what a roaster Tedi :lol:

Deny,deflect,rubbish and any other method to make you look smart ! Bayern Munich ? now that's fucking desperation Tedi :lol:

Tedi if your so fucking smart then show any document or piece of information from the SFA or SPL before 2011 that contains that the club can be separated from the company in the event that a club faces insolvency problems.You won't find any as it doesn't exist.

It fucking hurts so badly to the core Tedi doesn't it knowing that the associations you hate so much and want to suffer have done you a real favour in making up the rules so you can claim same club shite and the company died. :lol: suck it up Tedi :lol:

No need of SPL or SFA documents, "If you know your history".

Celtic played as a club before Celtic's associated company existed. Yes or no?

Oh and any cant like "Well after we registered as PLC we became one entity" is not acceptable.

You have 2 choices: Trace your history to when you became a club or to when you became a company.

Which do you choose?

Ah right, .you were being pedantic. Sorry buddy. Your club did reform didn't they ? And you do call your club rangers don't u ? Would u rather I called them by their proper name?The rangers formerly knows as sevco. Rangers died and new rangers were allowed to join Scottish football in the bottom tier.

Oh and just to avoid any confusion, out the game means u went bust. Not literally went out the game u tit

Sorry, but you're the one who mentioned us playing in 2 European finals. Why on earth would you do that if you're now saying we died?

Admin, may I have a new sparring partner? This one is broken.

Have you found a source from before 2011 that says club can be separated from the company yet ?

I don't need a letter Tedi I can just post links to the SFA's official website for the 2009/2010 handbook and the 2011/2012 handbook that clearly shows the changes they made prior to Rangers dying just like I have done before :) now find me a document that says the club is separate from the company before 2011 will you :lol:

Ignore the club company pish. Because it is exactly that, pish. The fact that oneclub had full membership whilst the other club was playing brechin on a temporary licence says it all. That cannot be explained away by daft quotes from different people. Timeline broken. Anyway there is no point in this crap. They will always see it as the same club so I don't see the point on trying argue against it anymore. We have our view and they have theirs. No point trying to convince someone their club died when they think differently. Agree to disagree hellbhoy :) Edited by AUFC90

Sorry, but you're the one who mentioned us playing in 2 European finals. Why on earth would you do that if you're now saying we died?

Admin, may I have a new sparring partner? This one is broken.

Yawn yawn

No need of SPL or SFA documents, "If you know your history".

Celtic played as a club before Celtic's associated company existed. Yes or no?

Oh and any cant like "Well after we registered as PLC we became one entity" is not acceptable.

You have 2 choices: Trace your history to when you became a club or to when you became a company.

Which do you choose?

I now accept that you guys see your club as the same club. Fair enough, that's upto u. What I will never accept is this club company are separate crap. I'll ask u the same question I asked other rangers fans but didn't get an answer. If they are separate then why doesn't the dunfermline separate the club from the company and leave the debt behind before its too late? Why doesn't manchester united separate their club and shed their half a billion debt? Christ why didn't portsmouth do it wears ago instead of facing the prospect of disappearing next season. A straight answer to this question would be appreciated

What has this got to do with Ayr though? What we do doesn't affect your club in the slightest so I'm still confused over your hatred for us?

You see, this just reveals again that profound misunderstanding that many OF fans have about their club's relationship with the national game.

The natural enemy of Rangers is not Celtic - they're your biggest allies in football.

It's the diddies that Rangers really damage. It's the diddies that resent the halfwit elements from their own towns gravitating to the OF. It's the diddies that utterly reject the sectarian shit that both sides have exploited for generations.

As we've seen, Celtic have lost out commercially this season from Rangers' demise in a way that Ayr, Queens or Forfar haven't.

The OF relationship is one of pantomime loathing. To find the real thing, talk to diddy fans.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Banned from Europe for invading a pitch?

He's got a point actually. The fighting came afterwards when the police decided the best way to deal with happy people having a party was to charge them. Any Spaniard I've asked about it remembers it as the day the Spannish cops got a well deserved kicking.

You see, this just reveals again that profound misunderstanding that many OF fans have about their club's relationship with the national game.

The natural enemy of Rangers is not Celtic - they're your biggest allies in football.

It's the diddies that Rangers really damage. It's the diddies that resent the halfwit elements fromt their own towns gravitating to the OF. It's the diddies that utterly reject the sectarian shit that both sides have exploited for generations.

As we've seen, Celtic have lost out commercially this season from Rangers' demise in a way that Ayr, Queens or Forfar haven't.

The OF relationship is one of pantomime loathing. To find the real thing, talk to diddy fans.

So true. They have been business partners for years Christ. This if your no with us your a Celtic fan crap was gettin old years ago. Boring now and tbh I shouldn't have even answered him because he's an idiot

He's got a point actually. The fighting came afterwards when the police decided the best way to deal with happy people having a party was to charge them. Any Spaniard I've asked about it remembers it as the day the Spannish cops got a well deserved kicking.

Fair dos. 50 percent riot rate in European finals then lol

Oh I think I could accept this, in fact I think every bear here could, somehow I do not think you will be true to your convictions and will continue to bang on about your club is deid patter.

We will of course continue to point and laugh.

Av realised u can't convince someone their club died no matter what evidence there is. It's a pointless exercise. And the jokes been on u lot the last year Edited by AUFC90

:lol: what a roaster Tedi :lol:

Deny,deflect,rubbish and any other method to make you look smart ! Bayern Munich ? now that's fucking desperation Tedi :lol:

Tedi if your so fucking smart then show any document or piece of information from the SFA or SPL before 2011 that contains that the club can be separated from the company in the event that a club faces insolvency problems.You won't find any as it doesn't exist.

It fucking hurts so badly to the core Tedi doesn't it knowing that the associations you hate so much and want to suffer have done you a real favour in making up the rules so you can claim same club shite and the company died. :lol: suck it up Tedi :lol:

Sounds like you're the one who's hurting, because your "you're deid" routine is bollox. :D