Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Perhaps the green and greys on here can tell us why the green brigade insist that it's members undergo political education classes?

Seems a little strange for a football fans group...

I'm sure the other 23 folk that follow Albion Rovers will get by fine without you. Wherever Albion is.

I'll let you into a secret, I'm not really an Albion Rovers supporter. Yep, I'm done with it all. I know I couldn't keep on supporting a bigoted institution that was found GUILTY of irregular payments to players which meant you effectively CHEATED your way to FIVE titles and numerous cups, denying opposition at home and abroad as you had players on your books who wouldn't have been there had their remuneration been of the same method used by every other club. I'll give Sevco two more years before another mushroom cloud, and I will bloody love it!

Reading on the swamp about TFPLG complaining about only having a warchest of 30% of turnover, and warning they might lose 2 of the first 4 games, leads to a genuine question.

Do pre contract agreements need to be registered? Ie, are they part of the embargo?

Reading on the swamp about TFPLG complaining about only having a warchest of 30% of turnover, and warning they might lose 2 of the first 4 games, leads to a genuine question. Do pre contract agreements need to be registered? Ie, are they part of the embargo?

Swamp?

TFPLG?

Warchest?

Swamp?TFPLG?Warchest?

Swamp - followfollow

tfplg - the fat Paul le Guen

Warchest - monies required to win div2.

Edited by wunfellaff

Reading on the swamp about TFPLG complaining about only having a warchest of 30% of turnover, and warning they might lose 2 of the first 4 games, leads to a genuine question. Do pre contract agreements need to be registered? Ie, are they part of the embargo?

Rangers are under a registration embargo. That's registration of players (when they're going to play for the club). Not registration of pre-contract agreements.

Perhaps the green and greys on here can tell us why the green brigade insist that it's members undergo political education classes?

Seems a little strange for a football fans group...

To be fair, any education they can get has to be a good thing. ;)

Rangers are under a registration embargo. That's registration of players (when they're going to play for the club). Not registration of pre-contract agreements.

Ta ...

Where are these classes held?

Where is your proof that the GB insist members need to attend these classes?

Just out of interest how many members do the GB have?

The green briagde do not have political education classes ..

We also have political education classes, we’ve already had Willie Maley talking about his father and his part in the Spanish Civil war and anti-fascism, then we had representatives from the Independent Working Class Association and Antifascist Action who work in the communities and combat racism and fascism and try to build a working class voice. We had someone from the Unity Centre talking about asylum issues and the last one we had was Paddy Hill, who was one of the Birmingham Six and heads MOJO Scotland, the miscarriages of justice organisation. It’s not a lecture it’s more of a question and answer section, the amount of young people we’ve had has been great. It might not be that cool when you’re at school to be interested in this sort of stuff but it’s about broadening their minds and making them think about discrimination.

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Green+Brigade+-+Misc+Articles

Arrrr matey, shiver me timbers and give me a jolly rodgering...

I'll pass ta very much, but if you want to see thread here's my login

Staunchbear, password ftpftp

Why did you not post the full answer to the question asked?

So the GB doesn't insist it's members have political education classes,another lie from you.

If you think there is a problem with anything you've posted from the above article,then it's you who has the problem.

I'll ask the question again.

Why does a football fans group have political education classes?

Seems a bit sinister to me...

Three points Tedi,

1, Rangers agreed that tax was due in certain cases and never disputed them.

2, Rangers were found to be liable in certain cases.

3, The appeal to the UTTT says that theis is not over.

You forgot point 4, which is that the EBT case had jack shit to do with the titles they cheated broke rules deliberately and over a prolonged period to win.