Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah sorry about that stoney, please dinny report me to Trading standards now.

You are dusting off that old insult, you have to go through the CAB first BTW, and the rest of your gang are at the "if you slag off the Rangers you must be wan o theym" line?

I thought you guys would be over the moon at being the second club in the country to wrap up a title and knowing you have the great honour of seeing your team lift a trophy with the illustrious names of Livingston, Gretna, ICT, and other etched on it.

Poor winners, I say.

Are the spl honestly attempting to get Rangers to pay for half their legal bill? You honestly couldn't make these clowns up.

They can go f**k themselves .... haven't they heard? The spl is positively thriving

They can do one, one team pushed for this so they can pay for it if the SPL can't cough up the beans.

This one of the funniest things I have read

Rangers advertising campaign being investigated ASA confirms
rangers%20FC_0.jpeg?itok=737JnbDzRangers advertising campaign being investigated ASA confirms

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has confirmed that is it investigating The Rangers Football Club over an advertising campaign run this season.

The ASA has confirmed to The Drum that it has received 62 complaints over and radio and regional press advertising campaign that began to run last year.

A spokesperson for the ASA, explained: “We have received 62 complaints about a radio and regional press ad for Rangers Football Club. The complainants have challenged whether the claim ‘Scotland’s most successful club’ is misleading, because they believe that the current club was only formed in 2012.”

They added that a formal investigation in the adverts was now underway.

The complaints follow the liquidation of Rangers Football Club that took place last year. This led to formation of a new club which entered the Third Division of Scottish football last summer. That club, led by manager Ally McCoist, comfortably won the division on Saturday, but now faces a wait to find out which league they will compete in next year with the Scottish football authorities yet to decide whether to proceed with league reconstruction this summer.

At the time of writing, The Drum was awaiting comment from Rangers on the ASA investigation.

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/04/02/rangers-advertising-campaign-being-investigated-asa-confirms

e5032433.gif

It's funny all right.

But it's Celtic fans who are the butt of the joke.

Not our debt. Maybe they should ask the people who were pushing so hard for the utterly pointless tribunal to pay for it.

Yet you accepted the findings and celebrated them and paraded them as an end to it all , yet when it comes to paying its nothing to do with you it's the oldco? Oldco when it suits.

A reminder for the cheats from the SPL tonight..

SPL Statement - Independent Commission

The SPL Board appointed the Independent Commission to consider all aspects of the above matter and at no point provided any direction to the Commission on any aspect of the case.

The SPL Board notes that the Commission has upheld a number of complaints against Rangers OldCo and that Rangers OldCo has been found to have breached SPL and Scottish FA Rules over an 11-year period in relation to the non-disclosure of financial arrangements involving many of its Players.

The SPL Board are assured by the integrity of the process followed and thank The Rt Hon Lord Nimmo Smith and his colleagues, Nicholas Stewart QC and Charles Flint QC, for their time and effort.

The Board wishes to give the detail of the decision further consideration at its next meeting.

Denial routine? :1eye What did I deny horse? So you have proof all the complaints were Celtic fans? Here is a tip mate, Celtic fans are not the only other team apart from you in Scotland with fans. There is a Premier league, Division One, Division two and three full of teams fans that hold newco in contempt. Or was liquidation all just a timmy conspiracy? :1eye

Dear oh dear, getting a bit wound up there. :D

If you really don't think Celtic fans were involved that's your problem. :)

Deluded plastic.

Oh c'mon Tedi, you only appeared here when your club/company started taking a right slagging, you are only here for the diddies and plastics. If I was a paranoid old firm supporter I'd even say it was odds on that you were in the employ of the Rangers department of misinformation. How's Jabba as a boss?

Oh c'mon Tedi, you only appeared here when your club/company started taking a right slagging, you are only here for the diddies and plastics. If I was a paranoid old firm supporter I'd even say it was odds on that you were in the employ of the Rangers department of misinformation. How's Jabba as a boss?

Good call actually , I can see jabba, tedi , leggo , hately , DJ, Goram, Chris graham, all getting their Days party line propaganda to bore everyone with from the dear leader?

Edited by captain kirk

Good call actually , I can see jabba, tedi , leggo , hately , DJ, Goram, Chris graham, all getting their Days party line propaganda to bore everyone with?

Both sets as paranoid as the other. ;)