Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As bad as the £25K payment to Carles Green is, I actually think the Man Utd/Dallas Cowboy video is much more damaging to Mr Green. Looks like he's on the ropes in that interview.

Who is this reporter? Looks like an up and coming star, very competent and focused in his questioning.

Soon to be known as Pheter Shmith, no doubt.

As bad as the £25K payment to Carles Green is, I actually think the Man Utd/Dallas Cowboy video is much more damaging to Mr Green. Looks like he's on the ropes in that interview.

Who is this reporter? Looks like an up and coming star, very competent and focused in his questioning.

And more interestingly...where's his media monkey? Jabba still on Easter Hols?? :-D

Edited by GreenockRover

Looks like the Mhedia are kicking Rangers when they're down again...

Yet another disgraceful example of the anti-Rangers MSM remembering what Charlie has said, and then asking him about it.

This country has truly turned into a green-tinged, Gestapo cludgie when the CEO of a company can't run a football club in any way that he sees fit, without having to answer a lot of impertinent questions.

A bit like the majority of P&B and the Amigos, then? :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like the Mhedia are kicking Rangers when they're down again...

Yet another disgraceful example of the anti-Rangers MSM remembering what Charlie has said, and then asking him about it.

This country has truly turned into a green-tinged, Gestapo cludgie when the CEO of a company can't run a football club in any way that he sees fit, without having to answer a lot of impertinent questions.

I think the cat is out the bag now regarding Green and the media know it.

Chic Young:"Ally knows where the bodies lie. I know for a fact McCoist knows things that Green doesn't want made public." Sportsound

We demand to know where these bodies are buried :1eye

We demand names! We have a right to know! :lol:

D'ye reckon one of them's yon hooker from the photocopying room? :lol:

Quick glance at RangersMedia reveals that opinion on Charlie is divided between

- Those who smell a rat, and

- Those who wouldn't smell a rat if it doused itself in rat-scented aftershave, crawled up their noses and started cooking rat in rat sauce just behind their eyeballs, so long as the rat was wearing an orange away tap.

Chic Young:"Ally knows where the bodies lie. I know for a fact McCoist knows things that Green doesn't want made public." Sportsound

We demand to know where these bodies are buried :1eye

Could that be why he's not been sacked yet ?

- Those who wouldn't smell a rat if it doused itself in rat-scented aftershave, crawled up their noses and started cooking rat in rat sauce just behind their eyeballs, so long as the rat was wearing an orange away tap.

I've been trying to get onto Ragers Media but it seems to have went into meltdown and the homepage won't load up :lol:

It has now :) this should be hilarious reading ^_^

Roger Hannah to claim Charles Green paid google to delete the e-mail from the Cowboys

Media attacking the poor rangers, the Amigos going MIA while they find out which school Peter Smith went to, me giving greenies to A*r fans....

Happy days are here again.... :lol:

TBH, this isn't news anymore, every man & his dug knows that whole club stinks from top to bottom.

what'll happen ?

Feck all, that's what.

The football authorities in scotland will just ignore the whole thing cos all they want is their flagship bigotfest back 4 times a season and f**k everyone else.

That's a new keyboard you owe me - Total projectile Kenco situation right there!

He got £25k from Liberty Capital, Whyte's company. What else is this dirt bag Green hiding? I would hate to be a T'Rangers stock holder tonight.

I dont think there is many large shareholders left that can sell ... green etc must wait a year. Some poor bugger even cashed in 5 today (for about £3.50)...so much for hanging them on the wall.

They might not drop much more to be honest. More likely to be suspended or delisted.

Edited by wunfellaff