Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lads, lads, lads, lads, lads.

It's never a great sign when the BRALT gets bogged down in continuation debate.

FWIW, people are barking up the wrong tree in suggesting Tedi doesn't go to Rangers games very regularly.

He does. He knows he shouldn't and there's a little self-loathing in there as he knows he should really follow Arbroath. However, he is a real-life Rangers fan.

Who knows next to nothing about the team he proffesses to support.

Oh aye we went completely off topic when you left, somehow we got onto football.

You're on the wrong thread then, this is meant to be about Rangers' administration and subsequent liquidation.

Ok fair enough, but can you explain why the old club was called Rangers Football Club and yet the new one is classed as The Rangers Football Club on that statment?

Different club names?

Since you never go near a football match, then even if the shite you just wrote was tru then i would be one up on you.

Did a few of those part time clubs not knock full time SPL clubs out of the league cup this year?

Its true a club with 38k ST holders needs to be playing at the top of Scottish football and can afford to pay a players more money.

I support a football team and will follow them wherever and whoever they are playing, sorry if this annoys you.

10/10 for most obvious statement of the year, no relevance to my post though.

I haven't moved onto the next pages Tedi as I was busy but you seem to have completely ignored my question, despite answering me pretty swiftly earlier.

I'm not a regular on this thread so apologies if I am going over old ground but why has the name of the club (I understand the company thing you don't have to say it again) changed its name from "Rangers football club" to "The Rangers football club"?

Or, is it a mistake in the SFA documentation?

ETA - I don't have any issue with supporting your "club" (whoever that is) or, as one of my mates put it: "If they play in blue at Ibrox with Rangers on their shirt then its still Rangers to me" so fair play to you if that is your outlook.

My brother in law, Rangers fan all his days, now doesn't support any Scottish team as he doesn't believe it to be the same club.

Whichever view you take is fine by me - but I would still like my query answered if you would be so kind.

Edited by Dindeleux

Jeez. You criticise others for not seeing their teams and you're watching Hawaii thrashing Sorry five-nil.?

I see your confusion but the O is the letter O, as opposed to the number 0 pronounced "oh", in the re-imagined series in order to distinguish between the two. It's a bit like adding "the" to the name of a football club, you know the two are very, very similar. They both have the same origins, they are both played out in the same location, the merchandising rights are the same but they are very different.

Edited by stonedsailor

It's about any old shite now.

Deal-With-It_o_112683.gif

:rolleyes:

You two seem to think that I care about this thread keeping on topic. Have a wee look back, it's Tedi who commented on the topic being brought back to football, even though the topic is business related and not football related.

Just another attempt at deflecting your own's faux pas.

Edited by stonedsailor

Whatever happened to that winding up order which supposed to close us down in Febuary?

Remember the one that Ch4's Rangers corrspondent promised was coming in a matter of days.

This whole thread is about winding up Rangers and their fans ;)

Quite happy to speak about other things, especially football, beats this constant continuation droll that never achieves anything, 10 years from now I will think as I do now, 10 years from now there will still be people thinking we are a new club and coming out with some little nitpick of a statement which they think only they have seen and sheds new light on the discussion, except they will be wrong and it will have already been discussed.

10 days, aye, weeks possibly, years nae fuckin chance. You won't be thinking about Rangers in the present tense in ten years time.

Bit of a failure then.

Like f**k, you even got so wound up you ran to the bigot old firm forum to resign, again.

In fact the only Rangers fan who never got wound up enough to rage quit the thread for weeks after the CVA failed was No8, the rest of you went into hibernation.

Edited by stonedsailor

Will save this one for obvious reasons :)

I dare say you'll be running the same computer with the same bookmarks in ten years time Tedi. You must have a hard drive full of BMs you are deperate to fail.

I see your confusion but the O is the letter O, as opposed to the number 0 pronounced "oh", in the re-imagined series in order to distinguish between the two. It's a bit like adding "the" to the name of a football club, you know the two are very, very similar. They both have the same origins, they are both played out in the same location, the merchandising rights are the same but they are very different.

Aha! Now I see, I think. Complicated though. Thank goodness we're just talking about a TV series and not anything real or affecting people's lives. That would be a nightmare!!

10 weeks is a lot less time than 10 years and I know how to use the search facilty, I quoted you for another obvious reason.

Go on Tedi, what would that obvious reason be?

The statement reads;

We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between (1) Rangers FC (In Administration), and Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of (2) The Rangers Football Club.

(1) is the plc, we can agree the plc was in administration before being place into liquidation at the end of October, this is of course a company.

(2) Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of The Rangers football club, clearly they are showing this as being the club and seperate from the company, unless you are suggesting a club can own a club, never seen a club being referred to as a PLC or Ltd when used in this context.

Sorry Tedi, I'm honestly not trying to be dick here I'm just confused. You said earlier:

Tedi, on 21 Apr 2013 - 19:05, said:snapback.png

The membership was transferred from Rangers Football club (in administration - a company) to Sevco Scotland LTD a company.

The membership was transferred company to company.

Validated when the SFA said; and Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of The Rangers Football Club.

Clearly showing they have treated club and company seperate.

Why do you continue to dwell on this?

Why does it bother you?

Is the crux of this the continuation of club History?

Now, I read this as Rangers Football Club owning the membership. They then passed this to Sevco Scotland who are the owners of The Rangers Football Club.

Are you saying the original Rangers Football Club went into liquidation? Because if you are, then I fully agree with you.

ETA - Sorry if I'm boring everyone but this doesn't make sense to me. I'm not saying it can't make sense but I can't work it out.

Edited by Dindeleux