Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bears not pleased, sorry screenshot not working....

kylegib

Renfrew loyal WATP

Re: Charles Green agrees to sells shares to James Easdale

Great we've got gangsters investing in the club now, Just what we need and why do we keep attracting these shady characters.

Today, 18:41

Scrubs UK

'Scotlands most successful football Club'

Before people start going bat shit. Remember it is only 8%...

Good luck to any Tim that wants to slag off the Easdales...

Today, 18:41

gallowhillPROD

I f**ked Joan Burnie's bum.

Wonder if anyone who slates us premises will go up in smoke

Certainly not type of person i want as majority shareholder of our club...bad to worse.

Aye, he's naw in the door yet...give him a week or two once he gets the shares.

Well, he'd better have some genius business patter and a sound PR strategy. As we've seen, the Rangers fans are notoriously difficult to win over and can smell a conman at a hundred paces. They're far too savvy to fall for some half-baked snake oil salesman pulling on a Rangers shirt and promising the moon and the stars -

Oh no, wait. I must be thinking about something else, because Charlie did exactly that. Which is why he's now off to spend so much of their money on whatever it is middle-aged hucksters spend cash on.

Cue "Peaches" by the Stranglers, pictures of a lobsterised Ray Winstone sucking down beers next to his pool. I bet Charlie enjoys his holiday this year.

Well, he'd better have some genius business patter and a sound PR strategy. As we've seen, the Rangers fans are notoriously difficult to win over and can smell a conman at a hundred paces. They're far too savvy to fall for some half-baked snake oil salesman pulling on a Rangers shirt and promising the moon and the stars -

Oh no, wait. I must be thinking about something else, because Charlie did exactly that. Which is why he's now off to spend so much of their money on whatever it is middle-aged hucksters spend cash on.

Cue "Peaches" by the Stranglers, pictures of a lobsterised Ray Winstone sucking down beers next to his pool. I bet Charlie enjoys his holiday this year.

He deserves it for the sheer entertainment he has brought us Diddy fans!!

Where are our pets ?

getting worried for them. Devlin, tedi and awra must be joining bennett for that short walk

post-23278-0-97316400-1366742740.gif

(i love that emoticon)

I'm happy to see that Sir Charles quickly got over that case of "Rangersitis" he told the swallow swallowers he had developed and is offloading shares ASAP. I guess that life with his froggy garlic munching new neighbours at the chateau is indeed better than Govan - especially when sipping a nice glass of win(e) all funded by the Orcs!

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Concrete wellies?? James watt dock for a swim???

No. Just leaving Govan, Glasgow and Scotland behind to spend his money in more comfortable places.

eta just looked at OM. At least one obvious undercover man there. 8)

Edited by cyderspaceman