Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

mentioned this before...all clubs fan groups should be writting to their clubs telling them they will boycott games next season if a rangers new co snake strsight back into the SPL

What good will that do? They'll be back in then.

Seems the bidders aren't too hot on £500K non-refundable fee to cover 14 day exclusivity as Huff and Puff can't guarantee that Whyte shares will be available.

Makes CW's Costa Quid deal look like the bargain of the millenium.

:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Seems the bidders aren't too hot on £500K non-refundable fee to cover 14 day exclusivity as Huff and Puff can't guarantee that Whyte shares will be available.

Makes CW's Costa Quid deal look like the bargain of the millenium.

:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

It does sound a bit like a Nigerian bank email :lol::lol:

Gives us 500k and we promise you future riches :P

Edited by killingfloorman

Just getting back to Rangers (in Administration).

From 1998 - source is Broken Dreams, vanity greed and the souring of British football by Tom Bowers. http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/0743440331

Daniel Levy from ENIC bought 25% of rangers for £40million in 1997.

In 1998 Levy blamed David Murray for ignoring their agreement to limit borrowings and plunge the club into debts of £100 million. He said to Murray "You're running Rangers as a huge loss making entity" and was aghast how a chairman could ruin a club by ignoring any financial controls.

The same book explains some of the buying and selling of players by Rangers detailing Dennis Roach's role and pay offs despite the fact he wasn't an agent of the players involved. See the Duncan Ferguson transfer to Everton.

Roach is described as a 'personal friend' of Murray and Walter Smith in the book.

Rangers is a 'toxic' mess, but when did it really start?

Edited by thelegendthatis

Someone has to do the kind thing and send Chick out to a bluenose pasture somewhere far, far away. Listening to him on Sportsound trying to explain the SPL proposals is just cringeworthy. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the bewildered old git.

There's only one person getting in a funk & that's you.

How big a hole in the Angus economy would there be if this place pulled out? Nice to know they were fighting Mo's corner in this one were we?

Yes.

Because Glaxo and Rangers are not only exactly the same type of company, fulfilling exactly the same role in the economy, they also both went into administration. Glaxo also are subject to regulaton by the SFA and SPL. No really, that's all true.

:1eye

Just been looking at Rangersmedia. The orcs are voting en masse to play in Division 3 to make the SPL suffer. However one brilliant cretin came up with a claim that the SPL clubs would bring in a rule forcing them to play in the SPL with points deduction just to make them suffer as they watch Sellick run away with the league each year. Just no pleasing some people. :lol:

Celtic fans obviously don't realise that their Club is firmly on Rangers' side :rolleyes:

I think Celtic are the only team that don't want this, the other teams will be happy to take Rangers share of the TV money and keep Rangers visiting them

A newco should have a minimum of 50 points deducted each season for 5 seasons.

A newco should have to start afresh at the bottom of Div 3, assuming there is a place for them and they are the best candidate amongst all applicants.

A newco should have to start afresh at the bottom of Div 3, assuming there is a place for them and they are the best candidate amongst all applicants.

As far as I've heard only Doncaster, Topping and Lord Chick Young disagree with this, including sensible Rangers Fans. It'll never happen. sad.gif

As far as I've heard only Doncaster, Topping and Lord Chick Young disagree with this, including sensible Rangers Fans. It'll never happen. sad.gif

There's no disputing that, let's hope that Uefa are watching development and punish the SPL when the proposals are forced through. The 75% withholding of prize/tv money is a bribe to the other clubs to push the proposal through, if it goes ahead each and every club who vote for it are as guilty as Rangers.

Someone has to do the kind thing and send Chick out to a bluenose pasture somewhere far, far away. Listening to him on Sportsound trying to explain the SPL proposals is just cringeworthy. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the bewildered old git.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

He's not the only one. Leggy is totally sh*ting himself at the idea that Paul "Merlin the Magician" Murray and his Knights in True Blue Shining Armour might not be the preferred bidders. I look forward to seeing what he has to say about the latest developments tomorrow. It should be good for a laugh. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

I really didn't get them saying an SPL newco with a 10 point deduction would get 2nd place.

Wtf am I missing? They would have zilch resources, any club selling them a player would ant cash up front etc etc. etc. I would think relegation struggle more likely.

I think Celtic are the only team that don't want this, the other teams will be happy to take Rangers share of the TV money and keep Rangers visiting them

The points deduction benefits no one other than Celtic, they're every bit as eager as the rest to have them back.