Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Going by the lack of confirmation, I take it we can add TMPCC to the list of lies employed by Shyster & Co. to fleece money out of the Loyal bears?

These initialised shorthands are getting harder and harder to work out - although I got it eventually. (Only because I remembered what AB had been posting about earlier.)

Ach, you're pissing me off now.

I attempted to make a reasonable request in reasonable terms and you've produced another lie in response.

It wasn't ever thus Bennett. There were times when you were above such things. There were times when I suggested others cool it, because the slagging you were receiving seemed OTT.

Now though, you 'd rather seek refuge in merely being insultingly idiotic.

It's a pity really.

Seems like i've got my monkeys mixed up again. You weren't happy with your clubs stance during the SFL voting period rather than the title stripping stuff.

Should have searched before i posted but what the hell...

Another long dark night of the soul for the BRALT.

May god have mercy on us all.

Are they dead, again, yet?

Steady there Kildog....you could end up with a hard hitting PM from an angry Mod for spamming

Rangers share price was 71 in mid April. Now settled down around the 56 mark. That is about a 20% drop in little over 2 weeks. And more bad news to come.

Wonder what figure Green is trying to get out of the bus boys for his shares? if they are as hard nosed as claimed they won't be keen to pay over the odds, especially to someone who had to walk away from any (direct) influence. And for the bus boys to buy into a club that still has so many uncertainties makes it pretty scary. Buy your shares in a football club only to find they can't play football for example looks like a daft punt to me.

Anyone got any inside knowledge on when the shares bloodbath might start?

Seems like i've got my monkeys mixed up again. You weren't happy with your clubs stance during the SFL voting period rather than the title stripping stuff.

Should have searched before i posted but what the hell...

Seriously. Is this what passes for an apology from you. You are caught telling blatant lies about a fellow poster, challenged on it, whereupon you repeat the lie and again are caught out and this is the best you can do.

Pathetic

Edited by Burma

Rangers share price was 71 in mid April. Now settled down around the 56 mark. That is about a 20% drop in little over 2 weeks. And more bad news to come.

Wonder what figure Green is trying to get out of the bus boys for his shares? if they are as hard nosed as claimed they won't be keen to pay over the odds, especially to someone who had to walk away from any (direct) influence. And for the bus boys to buy into a club that still has so many uncertainties makes it pretty scary. Buy your shares in a football club only to find they can't play football for example looks like a daft punt to me.

Am I not correct in thinking that Chuckie Cheese cant sell his shares until December?

The only thing there in your post I can make sense out of all that is the land value if the club does go under for good if the burn it bus bros buy into the club or aggressively take it over before it folds over.

Apartments 54 and 1690 & 1872 & 1972 are sure to go at a premium :)

Am I not correct in thinking that Chuckie Cheese cant sell his shares until December?

There is a way around this, that Neil Patey bloke was on Sportsound and explained it all.

Helloby will fill us in when he comes on, it's bread and butter stuff to him.

I remember the days when you had 10 pages before lunchtime on this thread. Now we're still on the same page as last night, and it's nearly tea time. Armageddon, indeed.

I remember the days when you had 10 pages before lunchtime on this thread. Now we're still on the same page as last night, and it's nearly tea time. Armageddon, indeed.

I remember at one point I had not be online for a few days and there was nearly 200 pages to catch up on :blink: .

There is a way around this, that Neil Patey bloke was on Sportsound and explained it all.

Helloby will fill us in when he comes on, it's bread and butter stuff to him.

What Neil 'The CVA will be accepted' Patey? :1eye

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2157407/Rangers-backed-seal-CVA-deal.html

The BRALT needs a strong The Rangers.

Seriously. Is this what passes for an apology from you. You are caught telling blatant lies about a fellow poster, challenged on it, whereupon you repeat the lie and again are caught out and this is the best you can do.

Pathetic

I'm really not quite sure what's happened to our Bennett lately.

He used to post decent stuff that you could genuinely argue about and discuss. For some reason though, recently he's just started telling lies. He's done it a few times now.

He doesn't have to apologise properly I suppose. The way he's instead choosing to respond is far more revealing, and therefore helpful.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The BRALT needs a strong The Rangers.

Not quite....

The BRALT needs another administration/liquidation of The Rangers...

(or at least a deadline or two.....)