Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This thread is amazing. It stands as a testament to an incredible period in all our lives (good or bad) and I salute all who have contributed - on either side of the conflict. I appreciate the fact that Bluenoses post here, giving an insight and perspective that other forums lack. I am but a humble observer but I wish to convey my sincere appreciation for such a fascinating, in-depth evaluation and continuing source of information. On occasion it has been elevated to poetic heights. Kudos one and all.

BUT! And it's a big butt...

What's happened to the gif of the rising 'Big Hoose' guy. I don't see it very often these days and it gets me down a bit. I swear to God, I used to laugh every single time I saw it - even when it was only used in someone's quote section or as an avatar or something. Sort it out please.

Also, and this is related I guess - what happened to Broccoli Dog? That guy was hilarious.

This thread is amazing. It stands as a testament to an incredible period in all our lives (good or bad) and I salute all who have contributed - on either side of the conflict. I appreciate the fact that Bluenoses post here, giving an insight and perspective that other forums lack. I am but a humble observer but I wish to convey my sincere appreciation for such a fascinating, in-depth evaluation and continuing source of information. On occasion it has been elevated to poetic heights. Kudos one and all.

BUT! And it's a big butt...

What's happened to the gif of the rising 'Big Hoose' guy. I don't see it very often these days and it gets me down a bit. I swear to God, I used to laugh every single time I saw it - even when it was only used in someone's quote section or as an avatar or something. Sort it out please.

Also, and this is related I guess - what happened to Broccoli Dog? That guy was hilarious.

You will have The_Kincardine having another meltdown over this !. It's House he says :lol:

Looks like P&B will be deserted on friday night, as the G&G's will be busy.

Friday Night In Blantyre!

That’s right fholks, the three wise men of the Internet,

journalist and author of the best seller ‘Downfall-How Rangers FC Self Destructed’, Phil MacGhiollabhain,

Celtic Quick News’ main man Mr Paul Brennan and

legal eagle Paul McConville will all be guests at the Columba Club in Blantyre this Friday evening.

The night will be compared by Celtic Fanzones top man Phil Agnew and starts at 7.30pm.

Tickets cost £5.00 and some are still available from the club via Lisbon Lion John Fallon.

With all the speculation going on across the city as we await the second demise, it’s sure to be a great night.

If you want the inside track, get yourself along on Friday night. It’s sure to be a cracke

Looks like Irish Phil and co are milking the gullible for more money..

To what, exactly?

journalist and author of the best seller ‘Downfall-How Rangers FC Self Destructed’, Phil MacGhiollabhain,

legal eagle Paul McConville will all be guests at the Columba Club in Blantyre this Friday evening.

The night will be compared by Celtic Fanzones top man Phil Agnew and starts at 7.30pm.

Tickets cost £5.00 and some are still available from the club via Lisbon Lion John Fallon.

With all the speculation going on across the city as we await the second demise, it’s sure to be a great night.

If you want the inside track, get yourself along on Friday night. It’s sure to be a cracke

At least they are only getting stung for a five spot, how much have the Rangers diehards shelled out in the vain attempt to save their club?

Sent from the European departure lounge, hoping we don't bottle it.

Since you won't be here on Friday night, will you be posting twice as much on Saturday?

Should you not be reccup, recupp, recoup...getting better? Or are you still waiting for news about what's happening?

I signed the consent forms yesterday and now await a date for the bypass operation. My choices were to have the surgery or wait for a bit and die. I'm shite-scared of death, so surgery was the only other option. I'm optimistic about a new life not so far ahead of me.

Rather tragically, they insist on giving you all the gory details and the numerous ways you 'might not make it' in the name of informed consent.

Beautifully, the man told me I'd effectively have a new heart and would be able to batter on with my life as if nothing ever went wrong.

Fingers crossed it's soon - living with the fear is, frankly, pish.

I signed the consent forms yesterday and now await a date for the bypass operation. My choices were to have the surgery or wait for a bit and die. I'm shite-scared of death, so surgery was the only other option. I'm optimistic about a new life not so far ahead of me.

Rather tragically, they insist on giving you all the gory details and the numerous ways you 'might not make it' in the name of informed consent.

Beautifully, the man told me I'd effectively have a new heart and would be able to batter on with my life as if nothing ever went wrong.

All the very best. I suspect you're being a lot braver about it than I would be. :)

And the club you love hasnt helped!!.

Anyway good luck to you!!

It'll be alright. My wife got two new knees (hardly the same thing, I know), and they didn't tell her what could go wrong until AFTER she'd signed the forms! :lol:

She's supposed to be getting a new hip sometime. She's also had surgery for cancer and she's still going some 11 years after, so you'll be fine. It's the waiting that's the bugger. My father-in-law had a quintuple by-pass over 30 years ago, and he got another 15+ years out of it, and techniques have improved since those days.

Speaking of Celtic bloggers looks like PMc has settled the club / company bullshit rangers have been spewing, thanks to rangers :lol:

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/rangers-declare-on-official-website-that-the-company-the-club/

This new heart - will you find out which school the owner went to before or after the op? ;)

Just putting the old horror B-movie scenario out there.....

Seriously, chin up and all the best when it rolls around. :thumsup2

At least they are only getting stung for a five spot, how much have the Rangers diehards shelled out in the vain attempt to save their club?

Sent from the European departure lounge, hoping we don't bottle it.

And the rest Stoney, he's coining in it from selling merch and his regular pleas for donations.

Does Ireland have a CAB and trading standards agency?

empty.gif
Walter Smith set to quit Ibrox 'shambles' WALTER SMITH is on the brink of quitting Rangers.
Published: Wed, May 8, 2013

smit-397865.jpgWalter Smith could be set to walk away from Rangers

The club’s non-executive director – along with manager Ally McCoist about the only man inside Ibrox that the supporters identify with – is so frustrated at the shambles inside the boardroom that he is considering his position.

If the former manager does decide to jump ship it will be a devastating blow to the club’s credibility in already difficult times.

The most recent drama to engulf Rangers was a report yesterday suggesting chairman Malcolm Murray is set to leave.

If Smith does decide to jump ship it will be a devastating blow to the club’s credibility in already difficult times.

The man taken to Ibrox by former chief executive Charles Green a year ago is reported to have lost a vote of no confidence at a board meeting.

My understanding is he is hanging on to power and is unlikely to be pushed out until the end of the month.

Fans won’t lose any sleep over Murray’s eventual departure but the news Smith is disillusioned will have panic bells ringing.

The former manager has attended two fraught board meetings at Ibrox this week, and along with one other director was horrified Green joined proceedings via a conference call despite no longer being actively involved.

Green is, of course, still a shareholder.

Further news that will anger fans is the ongoing independent inquiry into links between former owner Craig Whyte, Green and ex-commercial director Imran Ahmad – an investigation called for by Murray – is likely to continue for another couple of weeks at a cost of around £500,000 which the Ibrox club can ill afford.

Rangers last night refused to confirm or deny these revelations.

I see that Richard Wilsons (no not Victor) suggesting that it's not as chaotic as is being made out elsewhere.

This new heart - will you find out which school the owner went to before or after the op? ;)

Just putting the old horror B-movie scenario out there.....

Seriously, chin up and all the best when it rolls around. :thumsup2

There is a normal bloke in there afterall, he's just been hiding.

Kudos Norm and all the keep the faith Ben.

Speaking of Celtic bloggers looks like PMc has settled the club / company bullshit rangers have been spewing, thanks to rangers :lol:

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/rangers-declare-on-official-website-that-the-company-the-club/

Not clicking on to the link as i am on my phone. 1 question...does he give any indication when the miners families will get their money

Paul McConville has never settled anything in his life. You only have to ask the miners about that.Edit too add,you just beat me to it,8

Edited by youngsy