Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Glasgow celtic@bigbhoydoc6m

******** no whit ur blocked cos u r 2 thick and brainless u stupid *** c**t up the ra

One of the parts of a conversation I had with some green and grey hoops fan on twitter after he commented on the Rangers official twitter.

What P&Ber was it. He has similar vocabulary to most on here.

Do you troll Twitter too? Nice work.

I know where you're coming from by saying it's because he gave the interview to a newspaper and said what he did. But I doubt anyone would be different whether they found out he said it to the media or in a conversation with Imran. It would still be the same reaction.

If it was a private wee joke with a close friend, nobody would care, largely because nobody would know.

Using that term in any sort of outside company at all would be loaded and damaging however.

Using it - in a needless attempt to justify its use - in a newspaper interview, made sure the damage was irrevocable.

If it was a private wee joke with a close friend, nobody would care, largely because nobody would know.

Using that term in any sort of outside company at all would be loaded and damaging however.

Using it - in a needless attempt to justify its use - in a newspaper interview, made sure the damage was irrevocable.

I'm not agreeing with it whatsoever, like I said he would have been better off not saying anything at all. But as usual in Scotland everything gets blown out of proportion.

Do you troll Twitter too? Nice work.

Nah, it was one of the G&G's trolling Rangers twitter account actually. I bet it was you Henrik.

The PC Brigade. Sigh.

If there really were such a brigade, I'd be very keen to join. The move towards encouraging people to be sensitive in their use of language has been a force for good in society.

I was in the Boys Brigade,a fine organisation, if that's any help to you MT. Just joining in to demonstrate on how this page has descended into a farce.

I was in the Boys Brigade,a fine organisation, if that's any help to you MT. Just joining in to demonstrate on how this page has descended into a farce.

I was in the boys of the old brigade.

I'm not agreeing with it whatsoever, like I said he would have been better off not saying anything at all. But as usual in Scotland everything gets blown out of proportion.

That's where we differ. I think the response was perfectly proportionate.

I almost believe in some Machiavellian way he meant to say it. A reason to leave before he said he would. I have no idea why he would want to engineer that but it was the most obvious of terminal PR gaffs.

Anyone who has done any interviews or even watched a bit of telly knows you don't say some things, or even invite comment on certain issues. Regardless of intent, between friends racist or not racist doesn't matter. He might as well have got his knob out or punched a kitten.

I almost believe in some Machiavellian way he meant to say it. A reason to leave before he said he would. I have no idea why he would want to engineer that but it was the most obvious of terminal PR gaffs.

Anyone who has done any interviews or even watched a bit of telly knows you don't say some things, or even invite comment on certain issues. Regardless of intent, between friends racist or not racist doesn't matter. He might as well have got his knob out or punched a kitten.

What a lot of tosh. You are probably one of the people who think he has something to do with Whyte, now that's looking less likely you're using a shite thing like that.

What a lot of tosh. You are probably one of the people who think he has something to do with Whyte, now that's looking less likely you're using a shite thing like that.

No, it was just such a blatant stupid clichéd f**k-up and was then subsequently dealt with so badly, that I can't help having a niggling doubt that it might not have been an accident. That's it. I have no idea why he would want that but it just didn't ring true. Is he really that much of a fuckwit? Really?

Lets not forget that they had a brand new director of communications on board. Traynor may be many things (one of which in my opinion is a c**t) but he isn't a drooling moron and he has been a journalist, of sorts. Any CEO who says 'paki' in an interview then isn't frog marched out to make a full but pretty standard apology, is not getting sound advice and is doomed.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

The Easdales go public. They were interviewed on a bus :lol: :lol: :lol:  You stay classy sevco :thumsup2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22465783

I doubt it will come to anything. I think they are only worth £6M. How on earth would they buy out everyone with that plus invest in Rangers? Seriously now fs. 

The way the share price is going? I don't think it'll be too long before less than a million will buy a controlling share.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Black Diamond using Pie & Bovril mobile app