Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As Rangers fans seem to like marching on anyone who dares to go against the grain. Isn't it about time they marched on Ibrox and give the imposters who have hijacked their club for their own means the fright of their lives. Or will they continue to stand and watch the car crash as the patient dies ?

We should, we won't.

We wait and see..

I actually agree with you 8.

It should've been a transfer ban or forced to pay all footballing debts, not both.

TBH I actually think the new club should've been forced to have 3 years accounts before being allowed to apply for a league position but I'm just a stickler for rules, they clearly aren't important in Scottish Football any more.

Was it not shown that the 3 year accounts ruling wasn't in fact a prerequisite for membership?

You know, regardng the marching on Ibrox, It really does show that diddy team fans and Rangers fans are on a different wave length. Pars, Patrick, Dundee and Accies fans as well as others have been pretty pro-active when times were difficult. Accies fans made life as uncomfortable for likes of Jim Watson and Thistle etc had the save the jags campaign. Rangers fans on the other hand stand and seemingly wait for some sort of white (or maybe blue is better) knight to bale them out. Gers fans have obviously had it too easy for all these years and don't know what to do apart from wait for the man with bags of money to appear. The rest of us got our hands dirty and went about trying so save our clubs instead of blaming the SFA or anyone else and waiting for someone else to do the work.

You know, regardng the marching on Ibrox, It really does show that diddy team fans and Rangers fans are on a different wave length. Pars, Patrick, Dundee and Accies fans as well as others have been pretty pro-active when times were difficult. Accies fans made life as uncomfortable for likes of Jim Watson and Thistle etc had the save the jags campaign. Rangers fans on the other hand stand and seemingly wait for some sort of white (or maybe blue is better) knight to bale them out. Gers fans have obviously had it too easy for all these years and don't know what to do apart from wait for the man with bags of money to appear. The rest of us got our hands dirty and went about trying so save our clubs instead of blaming the SFA or anyone else and waiting for someone else to do the work.

Be fair, none of these other teams were up against a massive Timmy conspiracy.

Rangers did not have to go through that process as clubs such as Spartans had publicly said they wouldn't waste their money on putting forward a rival bid that they had no chance of winning

That has absolutely nothing to do with this point anyway. Does every new club have to have a transfer embargo? Did ICT have this transfer embargo and if not why not?

Because we had two squads of players to choose from.

To be serious though your point is valid.

Rangers did not have to go through that process as clubs such as Spartans had publicly said they wouldn't waste their money on putting forward a rival bid that they had no chance of winning

That has absolutely nothing to do with this point anyway. Does every new club have to have a transfer embargo? Did ICT have this transfer embargo and if not why not?

Because we had two squads of players to choose from.

To be serious though your point is valid.

Seeing as ict weren't admitted to the sfl in 1994 point is invalid.

Caledonian thistle and Ross county were.

We have only been ict since 96.

Seeing as ict weren't admitted to the sfl in 1994 point is invalid.

Caledonian thistle and Ross county were.

We have only been ict since 96.

I think sevco fans are still seething at the pumping you gave them earlier in the season

So every new club entering the league set up will have a 12 month transfer embargo as a condition of entry? Did ICT have a 12 month transfer ban imposed when they became a new club? Sporting Integrity and all that.

I wasn't commenting on the fairness of it. I was only pointing out that it wasn't 'illegal'. But 'fairness' and The Rangers......

I wasn't commenting on the fairness of it. I was only pointing out that it wasn't 'illegal'. But 'fairness' and The Rangers......

No...You said it wasn't a punishment but was a condition on a new club entering the league system. I was asking the question is this going to be forced upon other clubs and if ICT were given the same 'conidtions' when they joined the league system

No...You said it wasn't a punishment but was a condition on a new club entering the league system. I was asking the question is this going to be forced upon other clubs and if ICT were given the same 'conidtions' when they joined the league system

That's a total non sequitor of a challenge, 8.

You said you wanted a punishment fitting of the crime and not an illegal transfer ban. I was only pointing out that it wasn't illegal as a condition of entry. Whether the authorities decide to impose this punishment on future applicants would establish the fairness of it. I agree it seems slightly vindictive of them but I also understand the need to punish a club/company that had behaved as Rangers had.

That's a total non sequitor of a challenge, 8.

You said you wanted a punishment fitting of the crime and not an illegal transfer ban. I was only pointing out that it wasn't illegal as a condition of entry. Whether the authorities decide to impose this punishment on future applicants would establish the fairness of it. I agree it seems slightly vindictive of them but I also understand the need to punish a club/company that had behaved as Rangers had.

And how exactly did Rangers behave?

Like a business knowing its folding, yet willing to suck hard on the willy of the next crook to appear promising salvation.

Bit like now actually.

It depends on whether you mean Rangers the club or Rangers the company. It also depends on whether you're assessing their behaviour as it was understood at the time they applied for entry or as it seems now, after the LNS decision.

[edit for pish typing]

Edited by The DA

I am not wanting anybody to have a transfer ban imposed on them..Not now or in the future..Let alone ICT who i admire a great deal. As i said above...I used ICT as an example of a 'new club' being admitted to the SFL who didn't have a transfer embargo imposed

You fail to see that the transfer ban was there to help you, but since the SFA have allowed you to make a mockery of your embargo. I don't know why you're still complaining about it. You don't see Pars or Hearts fans complaining about it to nearly the same extent. Infact they showed a degree of acceptance about it. The reality is had they stuck ridgedly to the rules they would have suspended your team for X number of home games, and awarded the away team with the 3 points. I'm pretty sure if that was imposed you would be even less happy about it.

Jim Jeffreys is not to put too fine a point on it - a bun. As are the hearts club/support as a whole.

So much for the coff, ahem, work ethic, if their social/sporting arms can't be ersed with paying bills.... (see airdrie/dundee for confirmation).....