Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Too vague for me. When you say, "a bun" then what do you actually mean? Care to be expand on that comment?

As much as the day is long if you really want to hear......

You fail to see that the transfer ban was there to help you, but since the SFA have allowed you to make a mockery of your embargo. I don't know why you're still complaining about it. You don't see Pars or Hearts fans complaining about it to nearly the same extent. Infact they showed a degree of acceptance about it. The reality is had they stuck ridgedly to the rules they would have suspended your team for X number of home games, and awarded the away team with the 3 points. I'm pretty sure if that was imposed you would be even less happy about it.

As far as i know neither Hearts or Dunfermline have received any illegal punishments.

I believe the Dunfermline manager had to held back from Longmuir at the weekend and this after Dunfermline have been treated fairly and within the rules.

So you believe the illegal ban was put in place to help Rangers? :lol:

Are you going to come away with the usual...'It was either the ban or throw you out the league' :1eye

I would imagane, now this is just a guess Kincardine, but replace the b in bun with a h. Im not great at word play but thats my guess ;)

Hello Johnny. Been a few weeks since we exchanged opinions? How are you? Obviously I know about the bun/*** thing but I just want us to avoid too many derogatory terms.

I would imagane, now this is just a guess Kincardine, but replace the b in bun with a h. Im not great at word play but thats my guess ;)

Ahhh so he is using a play on words to get around the word filter which bans the usage of sectarian terms. Just as well he is a supporter of the green n grey variety or some dogooder would be reporting him and asking for a ban. ^_^

Never mind now we all have proof that Wun is a bigot. :thumsup2

As far as i know neither Hearts or Dunfermline have received any illegal punishments.

I believe the Dunfermline manager had to held back from Longmuir at the weekend and this after Dunfermline have been treated fairly and within the rules.

So you believe the illegal ban was put in place to help Rangers? :lol:

Are you going to come away with the usual...'It was either the ban or throw you out the league' :1eye

FFS, you've no concept of context, have you? The ban was only deemed illegal when it was to be used as a punishment on an existing member. Legally (and you might need to look that word up, 8), the SFL were entitled to impose any conditions they wished on your new company's entry into the leagues. Two different landscapes.

Ahhh so he is using a play on words to get around the word filter which bans the usage of sectarian terms. Just as well he is a supporter of the green n grey variety or some dogooder would be reporting him and asking for a ban. ^_^

Never mind now we all have proof that Wun is a bigot. :thumsup2

As you well know I am a Prod from a long line of prods.....I have stated this often enough.

Ergo, it cannot be sectarian :)

Roooooooooon yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeh.

The hatred for a "bun" is not sectarian. That would be akin to calling a white person who hated the BNP a rascist.

You fail to see that the transfer ban was there to help you, but since the SFA have allowed you to make a mockery of your embargo. I don't know why you're still complaining about it. You don't see Pars or Hearts fans complaining about it to nearly the same extent. Infact they showed a degree of acceptance about it. The reality is had they stuck ridgedly to the rules they would have suspended your team for X number of home games, and awarded the away team with the 3 points. I'm pretty sure if that was imposed you would be even less happy about it.

Did Dunfermline get the same punishment from the SFA for going into administration? No Dunfermline for some reason got a far more lenient embargo.

Edited by bennett

As far as banned posters goes...What has happened to the overly obsessive Hellbhoy? Has he been banned?

Where did the spammer Burma go?

Green Brigade financial education classes (guessing)

Too vague for me. When you say, "a bun" then what do you actually mean? Care to be expand on that comment?

They can never give a straight answer to that one....

It depends on whether you mean Rangers the club or Rangers the company. It also depends on whether you're assessing their behaviour as it was understood at the time they applied for entry or as it seems now, after the LNS decision.

[edit for pish typing]

"the need to punish a club/company that had behaved as Rangers had"

So once again i ask how exactly did Rangers behave?

They can never give a straight answer to that one....

Okaaaaaay.......

"bun" = right wing retard, unionist, loyalist, lover of en@land / en@lish queen, intolerant of any other religion, sense of supremacy/empire/watp, Brit, retard, Uber Protestant (non attending), non taxpayer, whilst maybe not a member of the Orange or Masonic Orders you are sympathetic to both, and finally , retard.

Tick the boxes bennett....5 and your a "bun" :)

Did Dunfermline get the same punishment from the SFA for going into administration? No Dunfermline for some reason got a far more lenient embargo.

What punishment did Rangers get from the SFA for going into administration? Specifically administration we are talking here and not any of the other modes of cheating used by the club to extend their existance.

As you well know I am a Prod from a long line of prods.....I have stated this often enough.

Ergo, it cannot be sectarian :)

Roooooooooon yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeh.

The hatred for a "bun" is not sectarian. That would be akin to calling a white person who hated the BNP a rascist.

Wunf......I do worry about you. You mentions buns and prods often. Why do you think this is important? This is P&B and most Bears give not one f**k about religion.

The delightful thing about this forum is that it is sectarian-free and the Gers fans who make unacceptable comments are quickly found-out - usually by our own fans.

So stop making these remarks.

Ah the failed social worker and confirmed bigot.

no thanks.

Say what you like about Mad Phil but he at least has the courage of his convictions and took his love of all things Irish to it's logical conclusion.....

Why yes it should.Plus the fact he is a hammer thrower.Close thread please.

I could, it's just not very nice and might offend you.

I didn't mind :)

"the need to punish a club/company that had behaved as Rangers had"

So once again i ask how exactly did Rangers behave?

"The Tribunal attempted in its exercise of fixing these matters on the scale of offences to identify a more serious offence than those on the complaints, and concluded that only match fixing in its various forms might be a more serious breach. It had no hesitation in concluding that the breaches struck at the heart of good corporate governance and social and financial probity and responsibility. They brought the game into serious disrepute. As such, they required to be regarded as at the top of the scale of seriousness." ......................was how they behaved.

Ya just called me a fuckwit in the SPL forum mate :lol::thumsup2 All good kincardine, same old, just giving you Lads the usual shit ;)

Yes i did. This is because you have 2 sides. 1. a good poster and 2. a wee fuckwit. I am happy to respond to both

Say what you like about Mad Phil but he at least has the courage of his convictions and took his love of all things Irish to it's logical conclusion.....

Two months ago and any reference to his blog was instant banning on the bun forums. Now ? He is still the disgraced miner thieving ira lawyer, but he might have some points.

4 years too late.

Shame.

Two months ago and any reference to his blog was instant banning on the bun forums. Now ? He is still the disgraced miner thieving ira lawyer, but he might have some points.

4 years too late.

Shame.