Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I hope you have a link/source to back that comment up.

Rob Casey/SNS Group

CHARLES Green called St Mirren to ask for tickets to see Sunday’s match with Celtic and amazed visiting directors when he walked into the boardroom.

But whatever Rangers chief Green and Buddies chairman Stewart Gilmour discussed before, during or after the match regarding restructuring of the league set-up was being guarded like a state secret last night.

Okaaaaaay.......

"bun" = right wing retard, unionist, loyalist, lover of en@land / en@lish queen, intolerant of any other religion, sense of supremacy/empire/watp, Brit, retard, Uber Protestant (non attending), non taxpayer, whilst maybe not a member of the Orange or Masonic Orders you are sympathetic to both, and finally , retard.

Tick the boxes bennett....5 and your a "bun" :)

What are you if you tick them all?

I wouldn't have thought the SPL would allow a groundshare between clubs in different leagues.

Unless I have misunderstood recent evets ( :1eye ) , it will be the same league, different divisions. I don't know how that would affect ground sharing. Anyway, it's not going to happen.

Charles Green was at st mitten park lets make up shit.

Come back with a more tangible link please

I never made it up? That's what several newspaper reported! Green had a secret meeting at St Mirren with Gilmour ,to which the board members were "shocked to see him" and they discussed league reconstruction.

Unless I have misunderstood recent evets ( :1eye ) , it will be the same league, different divisions. I don't know how that would affect ground sharing. Anyway, it's not going to happen.

Of course it's not going to happen, it's one of the more ridiculous rumours of this whole charade!

Okaaaaaay.......

"bun" = right wing retard, unionist, loyalist, lover of en@land / en@lish queen, intolerant of any other religion, sense of supremacy/empire/watp, Brit, retard, Uber Protestant (non attending), non taxpayer, whilst maybe not a member of the Orange or Masonic Orders you are sympathetic to both, and finally , retard.

Tick the boxes bennett....5 and your a "bun" :)

Err, I think you made an error, wunf. You have put 'retard' in twice........................

Err, I think you made an error, wunf. You have put 'retard' in twice........................

Twice ? Am I being whooshed ?

Charles Green was at st mitten park lets make up shit.

Come back with a more tangible link please

Green was at a match at new love street or whatever it's called, mischief making from uncle charlie...

Rangers did not have to go through that process as clubs such as Spartans had publicly said they wouldn't waste their money on putting forward a rival bid that they had no chance of winning

That has absolutely nothing to do with this point anyway. Does every new club have to have a transfer embargo? Did ICT have this transfer embargo and if not why not?

Because we had two squads of players to choose from.

To be serious though your point is valid.

Seeing as ict weren't admitted to the sfl in 1994 point is invalid.

Caledonian thistle and Ross county were.

We have only been ict since 96.

So when we changed our name we became a new club? This gets more and more confusing!

Why does my brand new mug that I was given for my birthday, bought from the club shop say "Since 1994, Inverness Caledonian Thistle" on it?

Lying b@stards.

OK..This is what i thought. The SFA wanted to enforce the illegal ban as a punishment and Rangers were forced to accept it or be refused their licence. Basically high level blackmail.

Thank You.

It is not illegal if you accept the punishment and Green did,WHY ?.

Because that piece of paper called an SFA licence was the difference to being a completely new club all together,Green knew he could obtain a brand new shiny licence avoiding any punishments or he could receive the old clubs licence and he chose the latter which came with punishments from the old club so he could claim it was the very same club that died to get the likes of you to still support Rangers.

So No8 which option would you have preferred ? completely new Rangers and no punishments or have a piece of paper to say it's still the very same club apparently but still have to take punishments to be the same club to obtain that licence ?.

As far as banned posters goes...What has happened to the overly obsessive Hellbhoy? Has he been banned?

Where did the spammer Burma go?

Green Brigade financial education classes (guessing)

GIFRUY :)

Two new clubs formed in 1994, well i never....

Ross county are an actual continuation.

Calendonian and thistle alga-mated to become Caledonian thistle , both with sufficient accounts to obtain licence needed individually.

We are two teams merged into one and for our sins we have had a steady rise to the top division, as have Ross county. We didn't apply as new teams to start at the very top, no ones that stupid.. Right?

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app