Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The real issue is that you, your medium and your fellow-travellers have no interest in football.......your'e all about The Rangers.

If you support the team that you claim to support then go and fucking post about them.

Edited to add: if the tables were turned and and Celtic were liquidated I would be embarrassed as f**k if Bears made all these blogs and posts and whatever.

This thread wasn't created for Rangers fans The_ :) it was born for everyone who does not support ra gers to point and laugh at them so do one and feck off will ya :P

This thread wasn't created for Rangers fans The_ :) it was born for everyone who does not support ra gers to point and laugh at them so do one and feck off will ya :P

Oh wasn't it? Really? You mean it's just a wankfest?

Bozbaird (who started the thread) ended by saying this:

"Thoughts? Hopefully not just of a 'LOL' nature! Really looking to see what you guys seriously see the end of this actually being when the dust settles."

Forgive me for having an opinion.......but this is how the thread started,,,,,people actually having an opinion and lots of us have expressed good views until fannies like you say shite like, "This thread wasn't created for Rangers fan"

Johnny, the little "Islam CSC" storm in a tea cup was a right rid neck for wee Bears. We made c***s of ourselves.

Well done for the acceptance of corporate responsibility on that one, Kincardine. Not many of yer mates would have done so - they'd have been blaming the "minority", "timposters", and all the other usual suspects.

Fuckin' embarrassing, though, right enough.

Well done for the acceptance of corporate responsibility on that one, Kincardine. Not many of yer mates would have done so - they'd have been blaming the "minority", "timposters", and all the other usual suspects.

Fuckin' embarrassing, though, right enough.

Can't reply, WRK. The hell bloke says this thread is nothing to do with Rangers fans.

Can't reply, WRK. The hell bloke says this thread is nothing to do with Rangers fans.

Be fair, though. They've got HelloHelloBhoy and the anti-semitic schizophrenic, your lot have got Bennett and the resurrection twins (AWRA and Devlin). If we took any of them seriously, we'd go fecking mental.

Be fair, though. They've got HelloHelloBhoy and the anti-semitic schizophrenic, your lot have got Bennett and the resurrection twins (AWRA and Devlin). If we took any of them seriously, we'd go fecking mental.

AWRA got banned and that's fine. Why this witch-hunt against Bennet? He posts things that others disagree with but that's OK Shirley?

For me Bennet makes strong and robust posts and more power to his elbow.

AWRA got banned and that's fine. Why this witch-hunt against Bennet? He posts things that others disagree with but that's OK Shirley?

No witch hunt - simply can't abide the sleekit, lying little toerag. He hasn't made any relevant contribution for a long time, if ever. Simply abuses those who do not support rangers, groundlessly accuses other posters of lying, and betrays, alngside an aversion to adult debate, a complete inability to answer a straight question. I find it bizarre that, even given the understandable siege mentality, other rangers posters defend this buffoon.

ETA: You do realise AWRA is back, don't you? And that AWRA was far from his original nom de net?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Until recently, I was always something of a fan/defender of Bennett, for the reasons you suggest.

These days however, he just posts facile rubbish most of the time. When he gets caught out telling lies about people, he doesn't make amends in the time-honoured way the rest of us do if we make a mess of things.

As a poster on here, he's gone steeply downhill and he goes out of his way to show contempt for other posters. He's now nothing like the decent Rangers fans who post regularly on here, of whom there are several.

No witch hunt - simply can't abide the sleekit, lying little toerag. He hasn't made any relevant contribution for a long time, if ever. Simply abuses those who do not support rangers,

You and I have had debate back and forth for a year? 18 months? I welcome our dialogue.

You're being a wee bit strong here and the phrase, "Simply abuses those who do not support rangers" has to be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

If I had a quid for every post I made which had a reply, "Team, Rangers" then I'd be wealthy.

Hmmmm who was it who decribed him as the best poster on the forum again?

Until recently, I was always something of a fan/defender of Bennett, for the reasons you suggest.

These days however, he just posts facile rubbish most of the time. When he gets caught out telling lies about people, he doesn't make amends in the time-honoured way the rest of us do if we make a mess of things.

As a poster on here, he's gone steeply downhill and he goes out of his way to show contempt for other posters. He's now nothing like the decent Rangers fans who post regularly on here, of whom there are several.

I got you mixed up with another poster with a similar name, realised i'd f**ked up and set the record straight. Thats not lying so i suggest you get over yourself.

x x x

Hello Monkey. Your're one of the posters whom I respect and it's always a joy to chit-chat with you. It is, though, a hard furrow to plough as a Ranger's fan here some sometimes we get a bit testy.

Edited to add: if the tables were turned and and Celtic were liquidated I would be embarrassed as f**k if Bears made all these blogs and posts and whatever.

I'm pretty sure the likes of Leggo and Struth would be revelling in the death of Celtic, with lots of Irish jokes relating to being impoverished and unlucky...

unlucky-lephrachaun1.jpg

The real issue is that you, your medium and your fellow-travellers have no interest in football.......your'e all about The Rangers.

If you support the team that you claim to support then go and fucking post about them.

Edited to add:  if the tables were turned and and Celtic were liquidated I would be embarrassed as f**k if Bears made all these blogs and posts and whatever. 

You must be embarrassed as fuk then, rangers bloggers are the worst out there...

Leggo

Chris graham

Bill mcmurdo

Dc Gow

Dickson

All fukin loonballs obsessed by Celtic who cant go 24 hrs without tweeting or blogging some crap about poor victims rangers and the hidden ****** hand

Oh aye the one where they tried to force Rangers to accept title stripping  without any right to appeal, good that we told them to f**k off then.

This has been posted long ago, your copy and paste skills are slipping.

Or what actually happened was a newco wanted to jump 4 devisions straight into the SPL without accepting any sanctions but still wanted the oldcos money and virtually every club and fan in Scotland told them to fuk off:lol: