Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Given recent form, I suspect Celtic would win comfortably even if Lennon took a holiday and they put Hoopy the Huddle Hound in the dugout as manager.

I remember and so should you when obviously the brains behind the 'Dream Team' Kenny Dalgleish went on a golfing holiday to Spain in 1999 leaving John Barnes with the simple task of swatting my team out of the way in the Scottish Cup. I would imagine a similar meltdown would occur if Rangers were to beat Celtic next season. I would think Hoopy the Huddle Hound would be boxed and sent to Korea. :blink:

Cannot really agree about the best manager bit, happy for you to believe it tho.

GIUY moments are what we all live for, the best thing ally did all season was proclaim WATP at the end of the Berwick game, fantastic stuff.

Not as good as when he signed Emilson Cribari IMO, although that was easily beaten by his decision to repeatedly select Cribari to play.

: :lol: I was just hoping that, for the first time in The BRALT's history it could truly be described as 'classic'.

Still, it was nice to see a wee outbreak of bonhomie......and to listen to some great tunes - none of which will catch on at Ibrox!

Bringing culture to the bassas!! Erm....... the masses. :lol:

You are correct both teams can be over confident, however there is a difference, most Rangers fans accept that Ally is not up to the job and against teams of similar size and budget he would be found out badly, Celtic fans on the other hand still believe Neil is the best manager in Scotland and they actually believe his half baked excuses each time he loses a game against opposition that a club with Celtic`s players should be brushing aside with ease.

True only a moron would defend him...

Said immediately after the game that enough is enough and he should go and go now. Bit of a knee jerk reaction after yet another abysmal performance. After having time to calm down i have to say that was harsh and he shouldnt be judged too harshly at this time.

Rangers were seriously restricted in who they could bring in this summer. I doubt very much thesr guys were top of McCoists shopping list. The manager had one objective this season and that was get promotion...then it was to stabilize the club. He has done that comfortably.

Now this summer we have the chance to strengthen the team and i have been encouraged by the players we have been linked with.

That all said after September he will have in the players he wsnts and if we haven't improved by mid November then a decision has to be made as we will be nearing the January window.

McCoist should be given a chance after the loyalty he has shown the club.

Real World

2 Law lords, UEFA, ECA, HMRC, BDO, Ernst & Young, SFA, SFL, SPL, London Stock Exchange, Dermot Desmond, Tom English.

and now the ACA.

HTH

Fixed.

So that's an unofficial European body, the incompetent Scottish football authorities with a vested interest in maintaining the myth, Dermot Desmond and a football journo.

The new club argument is remarkably simple. There are two definitions of what a football club is that are at odds with one another, there's the SFA's and there's the law of the land's.

The SFA say it's the SFA membership.

The Law says that if a club incorporates a business they share one legal personality.

I know which definition I'll be giving precedence to.

I still hope Celtic spend £600 million in an effort to win the Champions League then. Just liquidate afterwards and carry on regardless. There is no such thing as liquidation of a football club in Scotland any more apparently. Just change the holding company and Bob's yer Aunties husband. :D

You are Liam from P & B, no offence but you are simply a nobody, you and few tic tans along with some Rangers haters is of little concern, however all of the sources you have scored out have actually confirmed continuation, Liam (nobody) putting a line through them does not really change anything, sorry to say.

As for the law, then legal argument has already been set by Nimmo Smith on several occasions and Lord Glennie on another occasion, hmm 2 law lords define club and company separate but Liam does not, I know what definition I'll be giving precedence to, it is a pity for you that the final decision rests with the governing body and they have already given their definition over and over and over again.

HTH

It's a shame you can't discuss this like an adult, instead choosing to go for petty digs. I'd say I'm on the verge of tears but it's gone beyond that. I'm morbidly upset you think I'm a nobody. :(

Lord Nimmo Smith has never set out the legal argument, he's set out the SFAs argument.

Lord Glennie has never defined the club and company as seperate. He was involved in a contract dispute between two parties neither of whom claimed the other was wrong with their view of the clubs continuance.

The Scottish footballing authorities do not get to define what a club is when there is already an existing legal definition. Unlucky.

I still hope Celtic spend £600 million in an effort to win the Champions League then. Just liquidate afterwards and carry on regardless. There is no such thing as liquidation of a football club in Scotland any more apparently. Just change the holding company and Bob's yer Aunties husband. :D

It would be assumed that the club itself was an asset and not subject to the liquidation process. It would be the same for every club I suppose, but here the frustration is that the people responsible both during the Murray and Whyte eras have not been seen to be penalised for their financial recklessness.

It'd be better to just go into administration then carry on. :)

It would be assumed that the club itself was an asset and not subject to the liquidation process. It would be the same for every club I suppose, but here the frustration is that the people responsible both during the Murray and Whyte eras have not been seen to be penalised for their financial recklessness.

Hopefully there will still be some action against Whyte, at least. Investigations are continuing.