Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tape 7 folks :D

Sally, ortiz, naismith etc slagged to Hell, the cardigan was sucking the teet for £30k a week and the arsenal boy got the clap fae a weegie slapper which hampered his future appearances.

Absolute gold.

So we have Craig Whyte going to court because he's not involved in Rangers and the SFA are going to investigate Rangers over Whytes involvment in the club and then hammer the club severly.

Another bright spark from Regan.

Not even tonight's biggest revelation. Apparently the P&D feeding frenzy is over some footballer shagging a burd and getting an STD.

You realise all you are doing is moving numbers about, none of this is increasing or decreasing liability? After paying off 18 Million from the 27 Million your old club still had 9 million, therefore the liability is still 18 million. This is Primary 3 level stuff, even young Benny should be able to cope.

Its incredible that some people don't get this. If youngsy owes Bennet 18 Lambert and Butlers and borrows 27 off Tedi to help pay them back he still has 9 in his pocket. So he isn't suddenly 27 smokes in debt. Sorry for being patronising but its been laid out clear as day and still they don't get it.

Its incredible that some people don't get this. If youngsy owes Bennet 18 Lambert and Butlers and borrows 27 off Tedi to help pay them back he still has 9 in his pocket. So he isn't suddenly 27 smokes in debt. Sorry for being patronising but its been laid out clear as day and still they don't get it.

So how many Lambert and Butlers is owed to Tedi by youngsy? 27 so the debt is increased.

I smoke roll-ups. How much do I owe Ticketus. Will they count my debt in ounces of tobacco rolled or number of cigarettes?

I smoke roll-ups. How much do I owe Ticketus. Will they count my debt in ounces of tobacco rolled or number of cigarettes?

Roll ups are just loans which don't have to be repaid so puff away!

The skins are the loan notes so as long as you smoke them all the way to the filter they won't be able to pin anything on you

Edited by ribzanelli

I really don't get some of the people on here. £18 million is owed, Whyte borrows £27 million in Rangers name to clear the £18 million, therefore he has increased the debt of the PLC by £9 million.

But youngsy the extra £9 million doesn't just vanish, so while the net liabilities have increased by £9 million so has the bank balance increased by the same amount.

We know the bank balance has increased but it is still borrowed money increasing the overall debt. That is the point being made. On 30th June 2010 there was a net debt of £27 million, not £65 million as has been mentioned, that was a decrease of £4 million net debt from 30th June 2009. In taking Ticketus deal he increased the net debt by £9 million, irrespective of whether it was in the bank or not. He further increased the debt by withholding the P.A.Y.E. and N.I. payments, which is illegal. Whyte came in and did not clear the bank debt of £18 million with his own money, he borrowed against the ST money to do that, therefore he increased the debt.

Edited by youngsy

Not that I care as it killed the club....but....

The ticketus £27m was the amount to be paid back wasn't it ?

Ie it restructured the debt. You would need to add on future interest charges on the bank debt for it to be comparable , and with loss of Europe money with ally at the helm means ticketus might have been cheaper option.

I really don't get some of the people on here. £18 million is owed, Whyte borrows £27 million in Rangers name to clear the £18 million, therefore he has increased the debt of the PLC by £9 million.

Youngsy, based on the comments made my shout is that is all down to you and Tedi for smoking Lambert and Butler. The pair of you are entirely responsible for us failing to get a CSV due to your predilection for swapping and owing snout to each other.

We Golden Virginia blokes, though, are entirely debt-free. I do, though, only use Blue papers.

Oh, careful, youngsy - you're getting pretty close to admitting who was guilty in this whole affair.

Clue - it wasn't any one individual. ;)