Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thanks.. CW had some great stories about how he filled his pockets with ra Peepuls cash :lol::thumsup2

And did your hero, the scumbag fraudster show any remorse towards all the creditors that he ripped off in his criminal dealings. I hope the fucker gets cancer and dies a long, slow painful death.

If that upsets you or anyone on here then too fucking bad.

Edited by youngsy

And did your hero, the scumbag fraudster show any remorse towards all the creditors that he ripped off in his criminal dealings. I hope the fucker gets cancer and dies a long, slow painful death.

Aye because the rangers fans have been very remorseful.

Aye because the rangers fans have been very remorseful.

Upset me? I think you are the one who is upset :lol: In fairness he should about as much remorse as rangers fans have, :o

To be honest i'm not in the least interested how remorsful Rangers fans have been. I'm speaking of Whyte and only Whyte, if anyone holds this scumbag up as some sort of hero then imo their at the same level as that fucker.

WATP has obvious sectarian connotations?

How recent are they? And who invented them? And that's an entirely genuine question. I wonder if I'll be impressed by the stretch of imagination taken to create a fantasy connotation that looks even remotely credible.

WATP has zero sectarian content. Only malcontents and those still grieving the death of all humour think it must be arrogant.

The Rangers fans use it so it obviously has sectarian connotations :P

Think about it logically. If rangers fans are "the people", what does that make everyone else?

Supremacist then, Supremacist now, Supremacist forever.*

*Or until it all goes tits up again, anyhoo. ;)

"the star"? But I suppose that would only work for the other cheek since they are the only team in Scotland successful enough to win club footballs top trophy. We could be "the record" but I heard Sevco have all them. Hmmm.... I like "the standard" it has a nice ring to it.

Are you so angry because he ripped off Creditors or killed Rangers??

Let me put it this way, as a shareholder and a holder of debenture bonds with the PLC, that makes me a creditor, so i think i've every right to wish the fucker all the worst that can happen to him. That applies to anyone who holds this scumbag up as some kind of hero.

Let me put it this way, as a shareholder and a holder of debenture bonds with the PLC, that makes me a creditor, so i think i've every right to wish the fucker all the worst that can happen to him. That applies to anyone who holds this scumbag up as some kind of hero.

I'd buy Whyte a pint if I was in the same pub :) in fact Youngsy I'd get the shyter pished as a fart as a congratulation for his sterling work in finishing of Murray's handy work in destroying Rangers :lol:

I'd buy Whyte a pint if I was in the same pub :) in fact Youngsy I'd get the shyter pished as a fart as a congratulation for his sterling work in finishing of Murray's handy work in destroying Rangers :lol:

No doubt you would, that's how much of a sad fucker you are though.

Had the shoe been on the other foot and Whyte done what he has to Celtic, Rangers fans would be giving it the faux worship stuff a well, don't kid yourself on there.

Edited by Ross.

That Magoo fella's gonny be raging with you now. He'll go on and on about it for months :(

Give up, the plastic treat him as some kind of god, the schumbags have no morals whatsover, they could not give a fook about the creditors, these vile creatures sang a bigot chant about googleyes as a way to celebrate winning a league title.

^^^^^just tanned a can of Stella.