Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

8, someone just has to caw canny on HB. My comment isn't about his posts so much as his mental health.

Tedi deserves a medal for having the patience to lead HB by the hand through all this. Still ... no matter how many times HB is proven wrong he keeps going. He truly is an unsinkable rubber duck.

Funny thing that - I get to Ibrox and meet the brothers and share the a hand-shake and always part with WATP then into the stadium and chant WATP.

I meet other fitba fans and they don't say it. Fucking weirdos.

WATP.

as long as it isnt just people from fife doing it. i feared for them i truly did. i hope it doesnt go against the code, but i have, myself found myself to be a person so WATP

as long as it isnt just people from fife doing it. i feared for them i truly did. i hope it doesnt go against the code, but i have, myself found myself to be a person so WATP

No you're not.

i have, myself found myself to be a person so WATP

Nah, don't be daft. Being a person simply makes you one of people, not one of THE people.

You can maybe get away with saying We Are People, but you'll need to lose that 'T' I'm afraid.

watp.JPG

That seems all right to me. I bet you haven't a fucking scooby why you posted that.

WPTA

I'm dysiclex

Want a better example of Dyslexia? The reg number of the new Rangers team bus. I know it has the letters "WTP" in it but it is fucking pathetic.

post-44711-0-46231300-1372368460_thumb.j

Yeh they are doing a grand job of sitting on their hands....'They'll have had their football then'

I cannot believe that there is not a queue the length of the Gorgie Road to buy season tickets!!

If they were doing all they could to save their club i might be more sympathetic.

As for being more rational and reasonable than the Rangers posters...I said after it emerged we hadn't paid tax/NI we deserved SFL3 and many Rangers posters agreed. How many Jambos believe they deserve to be demoted to the lowest league?

From the little i have read and seen on TV they have just lay down and accepted they are gone.

Until Rangers fans knew where the club stood they didn't buy season tickets in a hurry either this time last year, so no difference. Once Hearts fans know for certain over the new owners they will buy STs in numbers as did Rangers last year (and so did supporters of the SPL clubs hold back) and there is still over a month to go before the start of the season. People aren't fools with money, season tickets are expensive and no reasonable person would hand over £300-£400 if they knew there was a high chance they would get nothing in return.

Edited by CityDave

That seems all right to me. I bet you haven't a fucking scooby why you posted that.

Want a better example of Dyslexia? The reg number of the new Rangers team bus. I know it has the letters "WTP" in it but it is fucking pathetic.

bus.jpg

:lol:

Nedbhoy losing the plot again.

The SFL link clearly says that a team called Brechin played a team called Rangers, it does not mention PLC`s or LTD this or that, nor does it mention Sevco, you lied.

Let me show you the actual text from the link since you seem intent on just ignoring it.

Brechin City 1 - 2 Rangers : Sunday, 29th July 2012 (After Extra Time)

Status Brechin City 1 - 2

(HT 1-1)

(ET 1-2) Rangers After Extra Time Andrew Jackson (43) Andrew Little (4)

Lee McCulloch (102) Match Report

Winning start for Rangers

To be fair to HB, I definately remember the SFL.listing rangers as The Rangers until they got fed up with hundreds of e-mails from the mouth breathing faction of your support.

The _ Rangers fans have done this persistantly throughout the last year with the most recent example being the BBC trust ruling which ironically BBC Scotland didn't climb down because you don't need to.climb down from something that's factually correct :lol:

No doubt the Scotsman got bombarded today.

The Scotsman. Enemy of The_Rangers.

Got any proof of these hundreds of emails to the SFL? no need to reply you do not, you lied.

The BBC, did you read the trust ruling? it was 2 complaints, obviously well worded as the trust gave BBC Scotland a cracking slap for its inaccurate reporting.

Meanwhile no fewer than 78 freaks complained (unconvincingly) to ASA only to have it confirmed, Rangers are Scotland most successful club.

Are the ASA now enemy of the Ps and Ds?

. I can specifically remember the SFL had them listed in the league as The_. Rangers. Your fans were.on phone ins and stuff bloody raging:lol: I don't have proof nor do I care about proving it tbh with you.

As for the BBC. Well BBC Scotland came out and basically said they were correct and Rangers are a new club on Scots law :lol:

Same with the scotsaman. They'll

never need to stop saying your a new club if they don't want to. Do you want to.know why ?