Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was not asking and do not ask for the acceptance of you or any other fan of the world's biggest diddy club i.e. the rangers tribute club. You and many of your friends inability to construct sentences without using vulgarity and lies shows that you are most definitely not The People of any benevolent God that may or may not exist. John 8:44-45 is the appropriate text for all of you.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
:)

Two things. 1. learn how to use an apostrophe. It is "your friends' inability" rather than what you posted. 2. You are getting about as crazy and Hellboy. What the f**k is happening with mad and crazy ones on here?

We are only the people? OK? Don't try and bring hell and damnation down on us because we are the people and you are not. Just deal with it..

What the f**k is happening with mad and crazy ones on here?

We are only the people? OK? Don't try and bring hell and damnation down on us because we are the people and you are not. Just deal with it..

Look in the mirror old man, the answer lies inside your own crazed head, it is there along with your lies and vulgarity. Deal with it. :)

Edited by Saor Alba

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4330-new-coach-for-gers

I hope Celtic don't die chasing the dream of owning a world class bus

Just what they need to get out of SFL2.

Glad to see the Newco Rangers adopting a much more measured and frugal approach to spending in order to reflect their reduced standing and income.

Look in the mirror old man, the answer lies inside your own crazed head, it is there along with your lies and vulgarity. Deal with it. :)

You are the one who said, "you are most definitely not The People of any benevolent God". This was never claimed. You are the one who put a religious spin on things. You are the one to post quotes from the New Testament.

All I said is a simple statement: We Are The People.

The rest of your monumental pile of shite is a product of diddy inadequacy and ignorance..

You are the one who said, "you are most definitely not The People of any benevolent God". This was never claimed. You are the one who put a religious spin on things. You are the one to post quotes from the New Testament.

All I said is a simple statement: We Are The People.

The rest of your monumental pile of shite is a product of diddy inadequacy and ignorance..

...Says the diddy fan of the world's biggest diddy club. :lol: Your type never learn the valuable lessons that life teaches, Karma will continue to strike at your heart and head forever.

...Says the diddy fan of the world's biggest diddy club. :lol: Your type never learn the valuable lessons that life teaches, Karma will continue to strike at your heart and head forever.

Please don't bring your religious beliefs here. I resent your bigoted comments.

off topic, but why do rangers fans feel the need to say we are the people all the time? i was just on facebook and anyone i know who is a ger seems to finish most posts with WATP most of these guys have been to ibrox 0/1/2 times in their lives aswell.

They were the people! Honest injun. But: no more. Now they are a bunch, of, necrophsomthings. Haw de fuckin' haw.

. I can specifically remember the SFL had them listed in the league as The_. Rangers. Your fans were.on phone ins and stuff bloody raging:lol: I don't have proof nor do I care about proving it tbh with you.

As for the BBC. Well BBC Scotland came out and basically said they were correct and Rangers are a new club on Scots law :lol:

Same with the scotsaman. They'll

never need to stop saying your a new club if they don't want to. Do you want to.know why ?

International??

The English translation of Native American tribe names (as chosen by the tribe themselves) is in many cases 'The People'. Conversely, the names given to tribes by other tribes, often translate as 'Enemy'. Eg 'Sioux' means enemy and 'Lakota' (same tribe) means the people. Hope this clears everything up for everyone. :rolleyes:

That's a new definition for me, I am pretty certain the literal translation was "Human beings"

Particulary among the Plains tribes.

. I can specifically remember the SFL had them listed in the league as The_. Rangers. Your fans were.on phone ins and stuff bloody raging:lol: I don't have proof nor do I care about proving it tbh with you.

As for the BBC. Well BBC Scotland came out and basically said they were correct and Rangers are a new club on Scots law :lol:

Same with the scotsaman. They'll

never need to stop saying your a new club if they don't want to. Do you want to.know why ?

When the SFL fixtures were drawn the SFL initially had "Sevco Scotland" because they were unsure at that time what name the new club take on and Div if you remember had the "my team" options for the new SFL club as "Sevco Scotland" but Tedi wouldn't know this because he joined after Div had changed it to "The Rangers".