Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fortunately Goram is tee total these days. He seemed to enjoy his jaunt up North and mingled well with everybody in the Hotel and the Peterhead Social Club. Shame it was ruined by a cowardly bigoted yahoo with a camera phone.

Thats new pretty sure he wasn't a few weeks ago at the Loch Lomond pro-am. He did say Gazza was though and look how that turned out.

But I thought ALL the The Rangers fc and fans only wanted to go into the 3rd Division and work their way back up ????

Surely, they wouldn't be stupid enough to pay obscene salaries to players that they have loaned out to foreign clubs on the 'off-chance' that they 'may be given a helping hand up'

:lol::lol: :lol:

There's no way i'm going up against a wordsmith like you, so it's fair cop guv and all that.

But I thought ALL the The Rangers fc and fans only wanted to go into the 3rd Division and work their way back up ????

Surely, they wouldn't be stupid enough to pay obscene salaries to players that they have loaned out to foreign clubs on the 'off-chance' that they 'may be given a helping hand up'

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Nope, several such as our very own bendy have admitted they wanted the New club parachuted straight into the top flight? :o

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

It was your club and the other SPL clubs that wanted to do it...Direct your question to your own chairman. Let me know how you get on as i would want to know the answer to that as well

One of the many reasons we want him punted. I know the answer anyway, it was a rhetorical question masquerading as incredulity.

Seriously though, is that the official line on why you spent millions to win the 3rd division. In case of further corruption?

I had a few £million to spare, easy come - easy go as they say.

Thats new pretty sure he wasn't a few weeks ago at the Loch Lomond pro-am. He did say Gazza was though and look how that turned out.

Back on the piss then. Not good news..as for Gazza. Even i cant defend the guy anymore. You can only help those that want to help themselves

If you were to check back, I'm fairly confident you'll find I've given nothing back to supporters of clubs who haven't dished it out in one way or another.

That's another sizeable hole in your already simmet like argument. Not that it matters - I'm comfortable giving as I get on P&B.

Once more though, my point's being missed/wilfully ignored.

I've absolutely no problem with the back and forth digs and wind-ups, so long as they're not nasty or offensive. I'm not for a moment suggesting that you're swipes at us diddies fall into those categories or are even unprovoked.

I'm not making some sort of complaint here - I'm making an observation about the nature of some of your (perfectly acceptable) attacks. I'm not saying you must stop them or anything - I'm merely attempting to explore and discuss why you display such disdain towards our little teams.

That's all. I'm perfectly comfortable with how comfortable you are about it all.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

And there's the rub, Kin, I've got more time for my last shite than I do for WKR these days, and I'd never have considered MT in any grouping with him - but, MT was perfectly happy to do so via the 'partner in crime' line all by himself.

His work - not mine.

For the record, the 'Partner in Crime' line isn't mine. It was used the other day by No8 when he suggested (wrongly) that I was distancing myself from WRK. I said that I was happy to be seen this way, when I was putting him right.

Is wife beating an illness?
The utter garbage people get away with posting on here is absolutely sickening.
True, nothing libelous there? A violent wife beating alky hero worshiped ,and as you pointed out No8s hero.
absolute pish...look closer to home. Your greatest ever player and present manager would be a good place to start ya scum b*****d.
What part of gazza being a wife beating alky is pish?

Ahem

Back on the piss then. Not good news..as for Gazza. Even i cant defend the guy anymore. You can only help those that want to help themselves

And there's the rub, Kin, I've got more time for my last shite than I do for WKR these days, and I'd never have considered MT in any grouping with him - but, MT was perfectly happy to do so via the 'partner in crime' line all by himself.

His work - not mine.

For the record, the 'Partner in Crime' line isn't mine. It was used the other day by No8 when he suggested (wrongly) that I was distancing myself from WRK. I said that I was happy to be seen this way, when I was putting him right.

Bendarroch, we may have found the root of your problem here - "in any grouping"? Other than your circle-jerk of rangers fans backing each other up no matter how ill-informed or simply repulsive your views may be, I don't think anyone on P&B actually sees themselves as part of any group. We are individuals, capable of independent thought, and are free to make up our minds about things without having a Party Line to worry about.

As for MT, I'd happily class him as a decent fella who I'd probably enjoy downing a few drams with - there's plenty of others here I could say the same of. Mostly fans of smaller teams, though I would enjoy a jar with The_Kincardine, and could probably have a good laugh with Tedi if the occasion arose - because outside of the whole deid/not deid argument, they seem like decent fellas - not sure if the feeling's reciprocated, there, mind. From the celtic side, not so much - only Enrico and the Fliedermaus really spring to mind.

BTW, MT? Hire car for the getaway? Not cool.

Can't be that. He thinks very little of my wee team despite the treachery our board displayed last summer.

It does beg the obvious question - what exactly do the diddiest clubs do to earn/deserve something other than abject disinterest?

And, for what it's worth, I've a lot more time for clubs like Qots than I do the likes of bent-out-of-shape fuckups like snmurn or dolly.

Andy Goram in 'stand up guy' shocker.

:rolleyes:

The man could be the Dad that British Patriot has clearly never had, he is a piece of terrorist supporting filth, nothing more.

Any normal clubs fans would disown him for the shite he has pulled, but ra peeps lap it up, just like their sister does with that c**t Stokes.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Aye. I was correcting Kincardine's misconception that I had suggested you were the WKR's PiC.

It does beg the obvious question - what exactly do the diddiest clubs do to earn/deserve something other than abject disinterest? 

And, for what it's worth, I've a lot more time for clubs like Qots than I do the likes of bent-out-of-shape fuckups like snmurn or dolly. 

:lol:

Just for a laugh, how exactly are we 'bent out of shape fuckups'? Especially compared to Sevco? :blink:

Haha, you're positively seething about being in the seaside league aren't you.

He's the angriest bear in town Wissie!

:lol:

All because we didn't welcome the newco into the SPL with open arms and rose petals! :D

Haha, you're positively seething about being in the seaside league aren't you.

Not even remotely - I only ever wanted returned to the top league as a GIRFUY to all you greetin' faced integrity fakers.

I'd take it tomorrow if it was on offer and thoroughly enjoy the spectacle of diddy clubbers cannibalising their own. My sincere hope is that one or two more of those clinging to life fall (as herz and the fife losers have) and the financial realities force the top leagues hand.

:)

Either way - we'll back on top and horsing your mob of scabs all over again in the blink of an eye. As if nothing ever happened - fucking beautiful.