Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Once more, I agree with this and said as much yesterday - that the nature and scale of Rangers' wrongdoing probably justified the maximum penalty.

Raising the question remains legitimate though, in my view.

Mather could have raised the question direct to The SFA and awaited their response before making a public 'what's this fkg nonsense' type statement. He has done it for purely 'rabble rousing' effect. This club are making no attempt at integrating with the rest of Scottish football, they have no interest in the good of the game in this country and The SFA have to grow a pair and tell them to shut it.

The statement The SFA should have given last year but didn't:-

''If Rangers FC should fail to exit administration by any way other than liquidation, the club will be deemed to have ceased to exist. Should any individual, group or company purchase the assets, with a view to trade as a football club, they will have to apply for membership of The SFA and - in event of such membership being granted - apply to join the league set-up at the bottom level. The new club shall not be permitted to use the name Rangers FC or any other name deemed by the SFA as being too similar. Further, the new club shall not be permitted to market itself, in any way that would imply an association with the old club.''

This would have made it clear to all and 'the rangers minded' may then have mobilised themselves properly and saved the club from this fate. At least everyone would know what to expect.

Fair enough. Not everyone can be experts in all things.

The types of legal form include:

Sole trader

Partnership

Unincorporated association

Trust

Limited company

Community interest company

Charitable incorporated organisation

Cooperative society

Financial mutuals

I'm assuming that Rangers changed their legal form many decades ago from unincorporated association to limited company but i can't see any change of legal form recently.

They did indeed change from Unincorporated Association to a Limited Company(private) many years ago and then to a PLC (public) under Murray's reign. On neither of these occasions did UEFA refuse them licence to play in UEFA comps. They were then liquidated and their assets purchased by Green's Company Sevco, However, on this occasion, UEFA have decided to refuse them licence, on the grounds that they have not held membership of a member association (SFA) for at least 3x consecutive years. Now the fact that UEFA are applying the 3yr rule on this occasion and not the others, IMO quite clearly infers that UEFA consider them to be a new club.

Did not happen, they followed the rules and did the sensible things,.

Like fines and transfer embargoes etc. :lol:

No it did not happen. The SFA sat on their - fingers crossed - hands and hoped for the best. They bottled it, scaring themselves helpless with stories of impending armageddon for Scottish football and ridiculous social unrest theories.

The truth is, The SFA & Scottish Government colluded to ensure, there would be a team in blue with rangers in the name, playing out of Ibrox and the big irony is, the vast majority of the club's support see them as enemies. :o Fkg priceless.

The truth is, The SFA & Scottish Government colluded to ensure, there would be a team in blue with rangers in the name, playing out of Ibrox and the big irony is, the vast majority of the club's support see them as enemies. :o Fkg priceless.

Are you for real, again this is a myth which has became reality due to idiots like you repeating it constantly.

Yes, quite right, No. 8. After having had your arse handed to you over your changing attitudes towards the taxi mafia the new power in the ibrox boardroom, your association with terrorists, your inability to explain your definition of "loyalist", your failure to acknowledge that the scum rioting in Ulster wearing rangers tops were more than coincidence, and now having, how does your wee cheerleader put it, "flown your double standards high again", we should all move on and forget any of this happened.

Move along, nothing to see...

Yeah, right. :lol:

Re-Writing history or just outright lies Bigot Bhoy.

Firstly i took the time and trouble to go back and find the post from literally months ago where i talked about the Easdales...I think that was far from ME being handed my arse on a plate.

'your failure to acknowledge that the scum rioting in Ulster wearing rangers tops were more than coincidence,'.....WTF does this even mean? Coincidence with what.

There is simply no association with terrorists. You have made yourself look incredibly silly by taking a handshake into something it simply wasn't. Sorry but wrong again Bigot Bhoy

You want a definition of the word Loyalist use Dictionary. Com...Bigot Bhoy

As you can see everything explained now maybe you can explain your bigoted comment about hating Rangers more than the other mob on Religious grounds. You've been asked a few times about it...Bigot Bhoy

Are you for real, again this is a myth which has became reality due to idiots like you repeating it constantly.

The authorities did everything they could to.ensure your club lived.on.

Are you trying to say that:

Doing everything they can to shoehorn The Rangers into the highest league possible isn't helping.

Giving the a months grace on transfer embargo to stock up.on players isn't helping?

Allowing membership to be transferred to avoid 3 year rule isn't helping.

Giving them better refs than anyone else.in the SFL isn't helping ?

Do you think its a coincidence that the idea of a club/company being separate has never been used.in the entire.history of Scottish football?

Your clubs fanbase are all about being treated the same bla de bla. Maybe the SFA should rubbish that argument then?

And don't bother calling me by another name or.I'll post a link of your breakdown Victoria :lol:

The authorities did everything they could to.ensure your club lived.on.

Are you trying to say that:

Doing everything they can to shoehorn The Rangers into the highest league possible isn't helping.

Giving the a months grace on transfer embargo to stock up.on players isn't helping?

Allowing membership to be transferred to avoid 3 year rule isn't helping.

Giving them better refs than anyone else.in the SFL isn't helping ?

Do you think its a coincidence that the idea of a club/company being separate has never been used.in the entire.history of Scottish football?

Your clubs fanbase are all about being treated the same bla de bla. Maybe the SFA should rubbish that argument then?

And don't bother calling me by another name or.I'll post a link of your breakdown Victoria :lol:

Did you even bother to read the post i quoted?

Did you even bother to read the post i quoted?

Yes. The authorities may.not have colluded with the government but they certainly did everything in their power to ensure a team.in blue played out of ibrox.

And you guys think they tried to destroy you :lol:

They quite easily could have if they wanted.

Only the morons think the SFA are out to get them.

Yes. The authorities may.not have colluded with the government but they certainly did everything in their power to ensure a team.in blue played out of ibrox.

And you guys think they tried to destroy you :lol:

They quite easily could have if they wanted.

Only the morons think the SFA are out to get them.

Just what the hell are you reading, because it differs from what i've read and posted.

With the return of a founding father of rangers international , which is "struthian" and apt as he knows where the bodies are , the feckers are tearing themselves apart.

post-23278-0-24243800-1375471206_thumb.p

post-23278-0-18868700-1375471315_thumb.p