Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Here's a list of the charges Rangers PLC were guilty of and why they were given a £50,000 fine and a registration embargo which The Rangers complained about :blink::lol: .

And all the above they got what in the end :wacko: .

Hearts & Dunfermline are only guilty of this Disciplinary Rule 14 under reference to Article 15.1(g). which carries a 12 month registration embargo for players over 21 only.

We pretty much covered this already HB.

Even though they sound like whiny wee toads they do have a point on the 50k fine alone. This part of the fine was only for entering admin, Hearts and Dunfermline received no such fine.

Which is a good thing IMO, i don't think clubs entering admin should be fined. I imagine the different circumstances surrounding RFC's admin were considered more serious or lessons have been learned.

Mather is talking complete shite when the refers to the embargo though, as that, along with the rest of the fine, was a punishment for the breaches you list that were secondary only to match fixing. This, along with the anger comments, indicates he has obviously had a crash course in rabble rousing from the corpulent duo Jim & Ally.

So you know better than UEFA then?

The creation of a newco would fall within the scope of the Article 12 in that it would constitute a change to the club`s legal form

Article 12 you say ?

Article 12
Match dates
12.01 All matches are played according to the UEFA Match Calendar (see Annex Ic). These dates are final and binding on all concerned, subject to the provisions of paragraphs 12.04, 12.05 and 12.06. The following principles apply to this competition:
a) With the exception of the final, which is played on a Saturday, UEFA Champions League matches are played on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
b) From the play-offs onwards, the UEFA administration decides which UEFA Champions League matches are to be played on Tuesdays and which on Wednesdays on the basis of the relevant draw. As a rule, each club plays the same number of matches on a Tuesday and on a Wednesday.Matches within the same group are played on the same day. Exceptions to this rule can be made by the UEFA administration.

It would appear you've posting pish again Tedi :lol: .

Page 22 on the official UEFA website regulations section http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/79/68/69/1796869_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Article 12 you say ?

It would appear you've posting pish again Tedi :lol: .

Page 22 on the official UEFA website regulations section http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/79/68/69/1796869_DOWNLOAD.pdf

The whole gang are away. It'll give you time to catch up on today, 5x pages might cover it.

The highlighted part HB QC, plc

Web definitions

A public limited company (legally abbreviated to plc with or without full stops) is a type of limited liability company in the United...

Yes a COMPANY. You still don't know the difference from that and a CLUB.

What a rocket and no expert in how a club can obtain company status by applying to companies house to BECOME a Ltd company :1eye .

Now if you are so smart then could you answer how the club got a company in the first place ?,go on ! I can't wait to rip the pish right out of your reply AWRA :) .

Or was it that the club became a Ltd company to limit it's liabilities in the event that it should become insolvent ? Hmmmm just like last year when the club itself became insolvent.

You can bang on all you want that the company was separate from the club :1eye ,when in fact the club acquired limited liability status by registering it's entity at companies house so that the club would be a recognisable entity in law should it either a,become insolvent b,so that it has limited liability to protect it's shareholders from the debts of the club that became a company ??? Rangers fans who were shareholders and bondholders were protected from having to pay the clubs debts by becoming a limited company or otherwise they would have been held accountable for the clubs debts c,have the protection of the law in a legal sense d,so it can trade in football were monies are involved as taxable income.

Why are you looking at website regulations when UEFA are referring to club licensing you lying homophobic bigot.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Clublicensing/01/50/09/12/1500912_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Tedi you should have pointed out it was in the club licensing section ! for the avoidance of doubt n aw that :) .

Just flipping typical anaw Tedi posting links to outdated rules & regulations ! :rolleyes: them's the 2010 ones you nugget :lol: that's like me posting a link to the SFA's & SPL's rules & regulations from 2009/2010 where it states Rangers are as deid as a dodo if them rules had applied when Rangers went tits up from a high height :) .

If you are going to post links to rules & regulations then please do make sure they are up to date as they are amended every year.

Once again another monumental fcuk up from the Tedster though :lol:

A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible for a football team participating in national and international competitions which either:

Now remember Lord Nimmo when he said the club was an entity ?,he did not say that the club was a legal entity as discussed and said earlier back in the thread :P ,also if the club itself may apply for a licence then if the club was saved why wasn't any of the relevant licences transferred over with the mythical sale of the club ?.

Remember you and your mob keep saying it's the same club and it was only a change of company and here we have above it's the club itself who has to apply for the licence,so how do you explain that if the Rangers are the same club and should have been able to play in Europe last season not have it's European licence transferred over when the SFA gave Green the so called oldco's licence ?.

Questions !,questions !,but no bear will ever answer truthfully will they :lol:

The tedster got you on toast

Nah I knew there was different sets of rules but he really should state which set he is quoting from so I don't annoy him with nonsense just because :lol: he should specify which ones he is quoting :)

What a rocket and no expert in how a club can obtain company status by applying to companies house to BECOME a Ltd company :1eye .

Now if you are so smart then could you answer how the club got a company in the first place ?,go on ! I can't wait to rip the pish right out of your reply AWRA :) .

Or was it that the club became a Ltd company to limit it's liabilities in the event that it should become insolvent ? Hmmmm just like last year when the club itself became insolvent.

You can bang on all you want that the company was separate from the club :1eye ,when in fact the club acquired limited liability status by registering it's entity at companies house so that the club would be a recognisable entity in law should it either a,become insolvent b,so that it has limited liability to protect it's shareholders from the debts of the club that became a company ??? Rangers fans who were shareholders and bondholders were protected from having to pay the clubs debts by becoming a limited company or otherwise they would have been held accountable for the clubs debts c,have the protection of the law in a legal sense d,so it can trade in football were monies are involved as taxable income.

You can copy and paste until your heart is content HB, it doesn't make it true though. A club and a company are entirely different and it's been proved already that Rangers are the same club. I'm not even going to debate it with you as you lot think you're right no matter what anyone says.

Have you being amending Wikipedia again HB? :ph34r:

Due to their entering administration in 2011-12 and subsequent liquidation Rangers Football Club were barred from European competition by UEFA. The new football club which bought the assets of the original Rangers Football Club now called The Rangers will not be eligible for participation in European competition until 2014-2015. [4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._in_European_football

You fucked up again..

I simply searched for licensing rules from UEFA and that was the 1st Link so I gave it to you to show how you fucked up.

I have no idea if there is a later version nor do I care.

The extract I gave in my original post was not from the UEFA rule book, it was from an email to STV who asked UEFA for clarification, UEFA clearly quoted rule 12, so I guess those rules are still current.

You will of course note how UEFA refer to THE CLUB which is of course singular and not plural, I think its pretty clear what they think.

You fucked up homophobe.

:lol: I will keep rattling your cage often because you have the red mist so to speak and can be sent over the edge at will almost :lol:

You will also notice that companies house see the club&company as one LEGAL entity because the club asked for Ltd status back in 1899 because the clubs owners knew that someday the CLUB would become insolvent and wished to protect themselves from the debt the durty b@stards would run up one day :) .

You are a stupid twat for believing the SFA's spin doctors that somehow you can take away the company of a club and blame something the law can't legally recognise as an entity on it's own because that is the status the club acquired as a legal entity.

But hey ho we know you can be really thick sometimes :lol: .

You can copy and paste until your heart is content HB, it doesn't make it true though. A club and a company are entirely different and it's been proved already that Rangers are the same club. I'm not even going to debate it with you as you lot think you're right no matter what anyone says.

Aw OK then AWRA I'll bite :) do explain in great detail how the club is separate from itself/company and don't copy and paste anything from the SFA spindoctors either I want you to go to the governments website and pull out a legal document that affirms your belief that a club can get a company ie a separate entity from the club which is not a company in anyway to run it's financial affairs !.

I'm still waiting to read how a club can acquire a company to run it's affairs and just so you don't get confused the company that owns the club has "International" in it and is not the club but the holding company for the club with company status as stated in the prospectus Chucky released :) .

Have you being amending Wikipedia again HB? :ph34r:

Due to their entering administration in 2011-12 and subsequent liquidation Rangers Football Club were barred from European competition by UEFA. The new football club which bought the assets of the original Rangers Football Club now called The Rangers will not be eligible for participation in European competition until 2014-2015. [4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._in_European_football

:lol: the buns will be in uproar now and will bombard WIKI until them lies have been amended to real lies :lol:

It says The Club, what part of this are you struggling with?

Rangers have the oldco`s membership it was transferred, new clubs need to apply for a new membership, you already know this did not happen.

Of course Rangers have continuity, every single footballing official body has already confirmed this, including yesterday the SPFL on their shiny new website.

Repeated since you like to ignore things.

FFS :blink:

A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible for a football team participating in national and international competitions which either:

A club cannot be a legal entity unless it has company status like the club got back in 1899 ie the club itself is now a legal entity recognised by law.

Lord Nimmo did say the club was a separate entity but went further on that said club was out with the boundries of being a legal recognisable entity because the SFA itself seen the club as an entity that they could pass over to anyone to say that this is the entity we believe is the member of said licence sine whenever because they have all that is required to clone the dead owner of the licence to be that member,ie Chucky bought everything from the dying club to eventually become that club but is not in fact in legal speak that club they used to legally recognise because it is now a different company they can tax.

NEW CLUB as a legal entity but same club as far as the SFA are concerned and just keep buying ST's and stuff to keep the Cockwomble in his highly paid job :P .