Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another one that refuses to read what UEFA say, they do say the clubs, they say the club, singular.

The creation of a newco would fall within the scope of the Article 12 in that it would constitute a change to the club`s legal form

Change as in existing, the club as in singular.

Says fcuk all in the rules about a newco Tedi and if I remember correctly you got your arse roasted by posting a link about newco status that backfired on you :lol:

Article 12 –
Definition of licence applicant
1 A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible for a football team participating in national and international competitions which either:
a) is a registered member of a UEFA member association and/or its affiliated league (hereinafter: registered member); or
b) has a contractual relationship with a registered member (hereinafter: football company).
2 The membership and the contractual relationship (if any) must have lasted – at the start of the licence season – for at least three consecutive years. Any alteration to the club’s legal form or company structure (including, for example,changing its headquarters, name or club colours, or transferring stakeholdings between different clubs) during this period in order to facilitate its qualification on sporting merit and/or its receipt of a licence to the detriment of the integrity of a competition is deemed as an interruption of membership or contractual relationship (if any) within the meaning of this provision

I may add at this point if it was the same club that changed it's company status then the club in fact would have have three years accounts it could have used from the mythical oldco to gain European football last year.Yes the accounts may have been shocking but they are accounts the club used in previous years to gain European football so you're talking out yer arse again :lol: .

Now if you can actually understand Tedi up in the quote I have given it says "contractual relationship" this is were the club is contracted to the SFA as a member to play competition football and according to your fucked up philosophy the club has had over 100 years of unbroken contractual agreement but still did not play in Europe last season now work that one out :lol: .

edit fur shpellin mishtaik :)

Edited by hellbhoy

Just noticed and had to put in the biggest bolded type so the orcs can see what UEFA deem as a club that plays football :) .

Article 12 –
Definition of licence applicant
1 A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible for a football team participating in national and international competitions which either:
a) is a registered member of a UEFA member association and/or its affiliated league (hereinafter: registered member); or
b) has a contractual relationship with a registered member (hereinafter: football company).
2 The membership and the contractual relationship (if any) must have lasted – at the start of the licence season – for at least three consecutive years. Any alteration to the club’s legal form or company structure (including, for example,changing its headquarters, name or club colours, or transferring stakeholdings between different clubs) during this period in order to facilitate its qualification on sporting merit and/or its receipt of a licence to the detriment of the integrity of a competition is deemed as an interruption of membership or contractual relationship (if any) within the meaning of this provision

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You ignored my post again.

They have 140 years of unbroken history and are Scotlands most successful club (ASA approved :D)

Naw dopey you just ignored my post because I answered you and you can't refute what I posted :lol: .

Cheers, It also says that if the club changes name it is deemed as an interruption of membership.

SEVCO SCOTLAND LTD :lol: to THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LTD

or

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC to RFC2012 PLC :lol:

Take yer pick :lol:

You did not answer me, you ignored me and posted some other pish, that is the opposite of answering a point.

EH ? :lol: go back and read again ffs because I was countering your ideology of a newco because it is not in fact in your supplied UEFA licensing PDF.

And again so you don't forget it,

UEFA define the club as a football company !, it's in big fucking print in a previous post ffs :1eye:lol: .

I love it when you supply something to bolster your argument that eventually blows up in your face

rofl.gif

Cant be bothered looking back through the thread as the homophobic bigot has clogged it up again with the same old Newco shit...But i see the RST have outed Jim McColl as the man / money by the latest boardroom challenges. The last tie they did this he ran a mile hopefully this time though he sticks around as he along with Dave King are the kind of people we need at the club...Rangers men with real money who have the full backing of Smith and the best interests of the club at heart.

I am sure if the right noises were made by the Chairman the whole of the support would get right behind these people.

Cant be bothered looking back through the thread as the homophobic bigot has clogged it up again with the same old Newco shit...But i see the RST have outed Jim McColl as the man / money by the latest boardroom challenges. The last tie they did this he ran a mile hopefully this time though he sticks around as he along with Dave King are the kind of people we need at the club...Rangers men with real money who have the full backing of Smith and the best interests of the club at heart.

I am sure if the right noises were made by the Chairman the whole of the support would get right behind these people.

Dave king! :lol:

Do you think I'll actually get upset about unfounded accusations from a terrorist handshaking confirmed bigot who just just can't stand THEM being in his taxi paying his bills for his ST and so on ? :1eye

Indeed my own belief is that this is another deliberate attempt to de-stabilize the club further which in turns makes the institutional investors even more jumpy to make them offload shares which would make the leaches sell before they lose any chance of a decent pay-out on their shareholding, this will kill the share price making it cheap to buy.

I'm hanging in till they drop to a less than a penny a share :) and then go for an aggressive takeover with a tenner or less :P

Go back and look, I keep my posts short and to the point (unlike you) should not be too difficult for you.

Don't be a dick post your two questions to this post so you can't say I'm not answering yours because to be honest you've posted a lot of shite tonight and it's making my eyes bleed ffs :lol: .

I was reading on Facebook that Rangers have cut all ties with Radio Clyde and made it known they are no longer welcome at Ibrox and Rangers. Rangers will lose advertising revenue but have decided to take this action after what they see as biased and more importantly inaccurate reporting of the events since administration.

Has any of this been confirmed anywhere as there is nothing on the official site.

I did listen to the phone in tonight but turned it off after one call as 'Nuremberg' Keevins rant about Rangers and the SFA was outrageous...so bad in fact i think there could be some truth in this.

Do you think I'll actually get upset about unfounded accusations from a terrorist handshaking confirmed bigot who just just can't stand THEM being in his taxi paying his bills for his ST and so on ? :1eye

When was my bigotry confirmed? This should be good

I don't really mind 'Them' being in my taxi. I have never felt guilty about ripping 'Them' off. The night of Seville was one of the best nights i have ever had taxiing.

I do enjoy handing over their money at Ibrox. I also enjoy letting them know exactly where the money is going.

The accusations of your Homophobic bigotry are far from unfounded as we all saw for ourselves. Utterly shameful but i would expect nothing less from the likes of you.

No, if you cannot be bothered to read the posts you are replying to then that is your problem.

Naw the point is that you have posted nonsense bolstering your ailing defence you can't be arsed to respond to posts that rebukes/refutes/countermands your guff and so on :blink: ,and it was you who supplied the ammunition to your demise may I add which makes it even more pleasing because you can't comprehend and understand simple rules laid out by UEFA about what they define as the club and look at my new signature baby 8) .

You keep making stuff up that does not exist because you want to believe it's the very same club but it is not but is in fact a cloned version of the original but essentially as I have admitted umpteen times !,it's still "A" Rangers team that has always played football at Ibrox and is perfectly entitled to inherit the honours of the old Rangers as part of their history.

I was reading on Facebook that Rangers have cut all ties with Radio Clyde and made it known they are no longer welcome at Ibrox and Rangers. Rangers will lose advertising revenue but have decided to take this action after what they see as biased and more importantly inaccurate reporting of the events since administration.

Has any of this been confirmed anywhere as there is nothing on the official site.

I did listen to the phone in tonight but turned it off after one call as 'Nuremberg' Keevins rant about Rangers and the SFA was outrageous...so bad in fact i think there could be some truth in this.

Aye I did read a piece on Rangers Media about that ?.Hang on No8 I'll find it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=256223

Have a wee read at the OP !,

When was my bigotry confirmed? This should be good

I don't really mind 'Them' being in my taxi. I have never felt guilty about ripping 'Them' off. The night of Seville was one of the best nights i have ever had taxiing.

I do enjoy handing over their money at Ibrox. I also enjoy letting them know exactly where the money is going.

The accusations of your Homophobic bigotry are far from unfounded as we all saw for ourselves. Utterly shameful but i would expect nothing less from the likes of you.

You confirmed it again ffs :lol:

And would you like a big sloppy kiss from me ? tonguing as well if ya want big boy :) just bend over and take it like a man ffs :shutup .

I though it was the plastics who usually go to war with Clyde? Despite the many neutral guests being paid to defend Sevco (how pathetic is that), and all the shite about Armageddon and needing The Rangers fast tracked up the leagues. The orcs feel the need to lash out when any journalist raises any mildly objective point about them.

Edited by Fotbawmad