Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We're back to this subservience Bendarroch thinks no Rangers fans will ever display.

As a fanbase, they provide an extraordinary combination of this bowing, scraping forelock tugging towards those who really are no better then them; with an aggressively supremacist approach to those who actually are.

Good point, well made.

You will never get what you want, no recognised footballing authority will ever break the history timeline, better start accepting it, this is obviously eating you up, a year later and you are still repeating the same old pish.

It's not to do with what I want

Rangers died, it's a fact

Sevco are a new club, it's a fact

That's why you can't answer any of the simple points I've made.

It's not to do with what I want

Rangers died, it's a fact

Sevco are a new club, it's a fact

That's why you can't answer any of the simple points I've made.

Sevco is a company name just like pacific shelf 595....

Any other teams fans would have been demanding his head months ago, but all he has to do is throw in a few watp's and ra peeps are lapping it up. :rolleyes:

Aye, but your a proven and known liar so who would believe a fucking word of anything you have to say?

:)

You will never get what you want...fact

If "what (we) want" is "Rangers out of existence" then we got that last year. Fact.

What I want is an utterly shite Rangers in the top tier, so that we get the excitement of pummelling you six-nil four times a year and get to chuckle at you getting repeatedly horsed by the rest of the division from August to May. And that reality may very well be in the post.

Their is no such club called Sevco.....fact.

54 and counting....fact.

It has everything to do with what you and the other rabid plastics want...fact

You will never get what you want...fact

And yet still no answer to my points

Rangers died last year

33w7btg.gif

afraid to say all you got was Rangers in the bottom tiers for a few years, yer still miles behind.

Even if that was the sum total, which it isn't, that was still absolutely hilarious and entirely deserved, and everybody enjoyed it very much.

But like I say, my preference is having you back in the top tier getting embarrassingly murdered weekly. And at the rate your owners are spending your limited finances, that's a good possibility.

FPLG in the Hootsman saying he wants 2 more players? :blink:

Is he really that thick?

Anyway trains arrived, off for a few beers and some top flight football! ;)

I'll even take a picture of my ticket Tedi style for bitterandangry. :P

We do not need anymore players, we need shot of some.

Enjoy the game, do not worry I would not dream about making up some story about posts being deleted and I would neither ask for or deny photographic evidence, Hellbhoy might tho.

I have got a bit longer before I drive my 15 miles to Station Park :P

Maybe you should be the manager Ted.

Same to you mate. Be sure to pick up a bridie! ;-)

We do not need anymore players, we need shot of some.

Enjoy the game, do not worry I would not dream about making up some story about posts being deleted and I would neither ask for or deny photographic evidence, Hellbhoy might tho.

I have got a bit longer before I drive my 15 miles to Station Park :P

Haven't saw the article but we could do with another centre half as well as moving some players on.

Chapter 2: Licence Applicant and Licence
Article 12 – Definition of licence applicant
A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible
for a football team participating in national and international competitions which
either:
a) is a registered member of a UEFA member association and/or its affiliated
league (hereinafter: registered member); or
b) has a contractual relationship with a registered member (hereinafter: football
company).
The membership and the contractual relationship (if any) must have lasted – at
the start of the licence season – for at least three consecutive years. Any
alteration to the club’s legal form or company structure (including, for example,
changing its headquarters, name or club colours, or transferring stakeholdings
between different clubs) during this period in order to facilitate its qualification on
sporting merit and/or its receipt of a licence to the detriment of the integrity of a
competition is deemed as an interruption of membership or contractual
relationship (if any) within the meaning of this provision.
Clearly means Rangers have not got continuity, therefore are a new club, Thanks for the link tedi

Yes I couldn't quite believe it when - about a month ago - he posted that link in defence of his same club argument. I did point out his error and he comes back with ''club as in singular'' Fkg priceless!. :lol:

It says The Club, what part of this are you struggling with?

Rangers have the oldco`s membership it was transferred, new clubs need to apply for a new membership, you already know this did not happen.

Of course Rangers have continuity, every single footballing official body has already confirmed this, including yesterday the SPFL on their shiny new website.

Repeated since you like to ignore things.

The SFA transferred membership because they are your pals, for this they get no credit from you guys. The facts are Rangers of old became a Ltd company, they were not taken over by a Ltd company. It's the one and same entity. They were Liquidated and the new club has to have held membership with SFA for at least 3x consecutive years, before it may compete in UEFA comp.

What part do you not understand. The SFA want continuity and will say/do anything to facilitate it. This however, does not make it so.

Tedi, Sorry my mistake this license thing is only to play in Europe, Nothing to do with playing in Scotland, but it does mean Rangers membership with UEFA has been broken.

In the e-mail from UEFA to STV which Tedi quoted it clearly states. ''a club shall not be entitled to apply for UEFA licence unless it has held a licence with a member association (in this case SFA) for a period of at least 3x consecutive years.''

Therefore UEFA are saying that, as far as they are concerned 'The Rangers' have not been a member of The SFA for the required 3x years. Which to my mind, is saying 'New Club'. The SFA would prefer otherwise and are shitting themselves over the scenario of The Rangers winning The Scottish Cup and therefore bringing this UEFA ruling to the fore.