Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The blue knights, King and big mouth Kennedy are a joke. Why didn't they put up and save the club from liquidation? Why are they lauded as hero figure by the support?

Don, how many discussions will we have? I said before re The Blue Knights, "If they want the support of the fans then come up with a development plan for Rangers over, say, a 5-year period or they can get to f**k as a bunch of blow-hards. We are sick to the back fucking teeth of boardroom coups and intrigues."

Don, I don't see any of the 'regular' Bears here boasting about our admin. I'd say it was a shameful episode in our club's history. Pretty much every 'normal' Bear would agree with me.

My auld man was the same as yours - a blue nose as was my maternal grandfather.

I will say something that may not be popular: Lanarkshire/Glasgow Protestants should pay their dues.The fact that we didn't is to our shame.

Not boasting of the admin as such. Things like Bendaroch's arrogant rantings and all the 54 and counting, Scotland's most successful club, record breaking attendances....etc. Of course we like to put boot in whenever there's an opportunity. The bit I've coloured red, I don't understand tbh.

Are the contracts that start on 1st Sept safe from Charlie deciding there are too many on too much money and looking too get out of them?

I wouldn't think so, as they haven't been registered and shouldn't be on full football contract yet. That is indeed an interesting point. Personally I hope they are secure as this will cost them plenty, whereas, with a decent manager in place, they would still win league but save loads of cash. No all in all, it will be more fun for the rest of us, if McCoist and his expensive squad get to stay.

This still does not deal with either of my 2 points, you really are shite at this.

Did you ever deal with the player registrations point? For someone who stated the old/new debate had been going on Forfar 2 long you seem to have been sucked right back in.

Don, how many discussions will we have? I said before re The Blue Knights, "If they want the support of the fans then come up with a development plan for Rangers over, say, a 5-year period or they can get to f**k as a bunch of blow-hards. We are sick to the back fucking teeth of boardroom coups and intrigues."

I agree with your view on it. Brian Kennedy was my favourite, what an arrogant tosser. ''I'll continue to monitor things and step in, if I think the wrong people look to be gaining control.'' :lol:

I will say something that may not be popular: Lanarkshire/Glasgow Protestants should pay their dues.The fact that we didn't is to our shame.

The bit I've coloured red, I don't understand tbh.

I don't see why you question this. The fact that Rangers left debts shamed we we Bear. No?

This is the rangers team that should be playing till December .

Sfa, hang your head. Esp if tfplg goes.

This is so true and yet their support believe The SFA are against the club and they have been overly punished. The embargo was a complete sham of a sanction.

I don't see why you question this. The fact that Rangers left debts shamed we we Bear. No?

I'm led to believe that the modern era Rangers and their successor club should not be referred to as a protestant institution.

This is the rangers team that should be playing till December .

Sfa, hang your head. Esp if tfplg goes.

Give the SFA time they have not even received the registration documents in order to knock them back yet.

If you feel strongly about it perhaps you could arrange some kind of protest action before the 1st of next month and the SFA will deny their registration.

This is so true and yet their support believe The SFA are against the club and they have been overly punished. The embargo was a complete sham of a sanction.

Know what? Not one single P&D can justify the SFA signing embargo. The best reply is "Well accept it or it could be worse".

Not one man jack of you can actually justify it. Know why? You are all more interested in Rangers being punished than you are in your own teams.

See the big difference? We Bears actually like football. You Ps&Ds? You haven't a fucking Scooby.

Know what? Not one single P&D can justify the SFA signing embargo. The best reply is "Well accept it or it could be worse".

Not one man jack of you can actually justify it. Know why? You are all more interested in Rangers being punished than you are in your own teams.

See the big difference? We Bears actually like football. You Ps&Ds? You haven't a fucking Scooby.

Not true, I am very interested in my club topping the SPL.

Not true, I am very interested in my club topping the SPL.

You care that much that the last time you posted on a Caley-Jags thread was in May. Last season:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/201993-ross-county-v-inverness-caley-thistle/page-10#entry7365284

Not one single post in a ICT thread this season.

What you 'actually' care about is The Rangers given how much you post about us. Still, you're in good company.

Sorry but that's just nonsense big man. Time for your lie down. I'm sure it's been a trying day.

Edited by Apache Don

You care that much that the last time you posted on a Caley-Jags thread was in May. Last season:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/201993-ross-county-v-inverness-caley-thistle/page-10#entry7365284

Not one single post in a ICT thread this season.

What you 'actually' care about is The Rangers given how much you post about us. Still, you're in good company.

Your point is caller?

I talk ICT with real people, I use P&B as a vehicle for wind ups, our season has only just begun today also. I had my share of ICT chat at the match, cheers.