Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BBC reporting that Walter Smith is ready to walk away.

Can't see it on the site, Rico, but I like this mangling of the language from the "Green's no ma' mate anymore" page:

"Rangers had been unable to field eight summer signings against Forfar's part-timers because a signing embargo imposed a year ago does not end until 1 September."

My grasp of the English language is strong enough to know that you do not half talk some shite.

I am well over yesterdays events, I have made my thoughts well known on the match thread.

So, you grasp of the English language is strong enough that you can only respond with abuse. OK.

Or, your grasp of the language is so weak that you cannot comprehend reasoned statements. Alternatively, your "loyalty" is such that you are incapable of responding to an alternative viewpoint with anything other than the same tired old deflection.

FFS, all you had to do was say "oops!", and that would have been it. Instead, you've got two people ripping the pish. Well played, Tedi. Well played indeed.

I am well aware of where your loyalties lie, you are forever making that perfectly clear and it has nothing to do with Killie.

If you don't like it die hard do not dish it out.

So, I "make it perfectly clear where my loyalties lie" - and its got nothing to do with Killie?

You're really not very bright, are you? Even though your new team's going to have to play their way through every division (if they last that long) before you get to play your old team's Ugly Sisters, you really don't think that there are more than two teams in the country, do you? All those honest clubs who are simply about football exist, in your mind, only as training fodder for the games that really matter, isn't that right? Mere supporting players to the Great Tradition? What a load of patronising bollox.

You are confused, if it was a mix up then it certainly was not mine.

Of course it wasn't, Pelucia. How many SPL titles was it? And how many minutes in an hour? Oh, that was a cracking wind-up. I remember it well. You had us all thinking you were stupid. Silly us!

So, I "make it perfectly clear where my loyalties lie" - and its got nothing to do with Killie?

You're really not very bright, are you? Even though your new team's going to have to play their way through every division (if they last that long) before you get to play your old team's Ugly Sisters, you really don't think that there are more than two teams in the country, do you? All those honest clubs who are simply about football exist, in your mind, only as training fodder for the games that really matter, isn't that right? Mere supporting players to the Great Tradition? What a load of patronising bollox.

Been away for a while but I really liked this, especially the bit in bold ;)

You are the one that is a bit thick if you really believe you are fooling anyone die hard, that comment was aimed squarely at you, yet again you try to broaden it, you really do struggle with this, just making it all the more obvious.

Do you guys honestly believe WRK doesn't support Killie because he hates Rangers more than he hates Celtic? Really?

I hate tories more than I hate lib-dems. Doesn't make me a lib-dem.

You are the one that is a bit thick if you really believe you are fooling anyone die hard, that comment was aimed squarely at you, yet again you try to broaden it, you really do struggle with this, just making it all the more obvious.

OK, then. Where have I ever showed any sympathy towards your ex-rivals? Can you find any posts which show me referring to them with anything but disdain?

And here's a really simple one for you. Why in the name of all that's holy would I pretend to be a Killie fan?

As has been pointed out to you and your equally blinkered co-Amigos on many occasions - and not just by me - if anyone wanted to follow either of the Bigot Brothers Institutions, all they would have to do would be to do so. There isn't, as far as I'm aware, an entrance exam. Indeed, some of your fellow berrs insist that they know and even associate with catholic rangers fans. Given that I, and many others, chose not to do so is, in many people's minds, something to be proud of.

SO, directed squarely at me. Well, directed squarely at you - you are a small-minded fool who cannot conceive of a mindset which allows for the support of a side simply for football reasons, which despises the sectarian bollox surrounding both Glasgow's "institutions", and, when winning a "diddy" cup, celebrates like f**k rather than ticking off a list to see how many their rivals are in front or behind.

the Rangers fans do because he was took to Celtic games when he was younger.

Fucking Hell. My pals dad took us to Ibrox a few times when I was a nipper, I married a Rangers fan, by that logic I just pretend to support Celtic and am really a Killie fan :lol:

Chuckles back? Check.

Boardroom in-fighting? Check.

Share price down? Check

Humbling to part-timers? Check.

Early cup exit? Check.

Fat Sally meltdown? Check.

Waking away? Check.

Carlsberg don't do Rangers weekends................ :whistle

Edited by AberdeenBud