Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've seen Rangers through two periods of nine barren years - and this isn't the first time I've followed my team when the players/fitba could be classed as pish.

I've seen Billy Urquhart playing for Rangers :bairn

So winning Scottish and Diddy Cups don't count as trophies in the honours list? Better tell Tedi.

Kinky must be suffering today, don't think he's been on since his drink fulled masterpieces last night.

Haw you, it's 'drink fuelled' surely? Plus I took my older girl to a dressage event yesterday. Sadly she had something of a mare (despite riding a gelding) and came 14th out of 38 - missing out on National Finals by 4 places. Poor wee lassie was greeting.

Anyway, I was utterly polite to everyone except Swampy - and he is used to my 'exuberant' rantings from time to time.

Back to topic.....I haven't a clue what's happening at Ibrox. Wattie resigning? WTF? He was here to 'steady the ship' and has fucked off to re-don his cardigan and gardening gloves? This wasn't what we wanted, Walter. Someday has to tell tales and pretty damned quickly.

BTW I haven't read the past couple of pages yet, so others may have said the same.

Or, just maybe - you did, and you're the kind of gloryhunting inadequate that thrives on the shite that is Glasgow's "traditional rivalry".

Nah, WKR, my Father would never have exposed me to the sort of hate yours was prepared to lead you into. There's nothing more to say.

So winning Scottish and Diddy Cups don't count as trophies in the honours list? Better tell Tedi.

They not only counted, they were great moments - I'm just nailing the myth that Rangers supporters only ever knew success and need that to continue to support our club.

Aw man shit just got real again :D .

Endless repetitive pish for months without Chuckles and less than a week later when he arrives back at Modhor and the wheels have come off the burnt bus :) now can we have the accounts please 8) .

Could we expect Chucky to rip up promises to the new players ^_^ especially seeing as they won't be able to afford them and them season tickets have been shifted ?.

Haw you ?,a hypocritical post IMO seeing as you can pollute the frigging thread with your ping ponging with Benny at times ffs <_< .

It's an open thread where anyone can bait Tedi into a meltdown :) .

Fair enough, Hb - but some of your exchanges with Tedi recently could have been copied and pasted from the previous one, from the previous one.... ;)

Try leading him down some new alleyways - he's much more fun when he hasn't got a list of links and bookmarks to help him out of a tight spot. Although some of those links are comedy gold in themselves. *cough* UEFA. :lol:

Aw man shit just got real again :D .

Endless repetitive pish for months without Chuckles and less than a week later when he arrives back at Modhor and the wheels have come off the burnt bus :) now can we have the accounts please 8) .

Could we expect Chucky to rip up promises to the new players ^_^ especially seeing as they won't be able to afford them and them season tickets have been shifted ?.

Good call, a few free agents up for grabs. The championship managers will be rubbing their hands.

From reading Twitter it seems Jabba told the Rangers fans that if Green and co don't leave they'll be forced out at the AGM.

So is that a Rangers employee briefing against major Rangers shareholders?

EDIT: From a semi-literate zombie: http://t.co/WMz7RC6cz6

Edited by Stu

I've seen Rangers through two periods of nine barren years - and this isn't the first time I've followed my team when the players/fitba could be classed as pish.

I've seen Billy Urquhart playing for Rangers :bairn

Nah, you see, it actually bolsters my theory.

When you regard spells during which your team has some high placed finishes, wins some cups and makes terrific progress in Europe as ones of failure, then you simply prove how skewed your notion of success for a football team is.

Then, as now, you 'knew' that your team would again become totally dominant for spells. This was the grubby contract you signed then and still clutch now.

Aye, three Scottish Cups, two League Cups and a Cup-Winners Cup. Must have been really hard to stick with it during those barren years eh?

They not only counted, they were great moments - I'm just nailing the myth that Rangers supporters only ever knew success and need that to continue to support our club.

:1eye

I supported Rangers because my Father and all my Uncles did - the first place I ever experienced football in all its glory was at Ibrox in the sixties and I loved it.

Mind you - unlike the WKR - I didn't experience a cesspit of hate as he did at the San Giro so I had nothing but a desire for more of the noise and excitement.

:)

Ben, I'm guessing we're of a similar vintage with a similar background. I don't recall much hatred at ibrox in the late 60s - my first game was around 1966.

Actually I remember more 'bother' at Scotland games that my dad/uncles took me to.

:blink:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Haw you, it's 'drink fuelled' surely?  Plus I took my older girl to a dressage event yesterday.  Sadly she had something of a mare (despite riding a gelding) and came 14th out of 38 - missing out on National Finals by 4 places.  Poor wee lassie was greeting.

Anyway, I was utterly polite to everyone except Swampy - and he is used to my 'exuberant' rantings from time to time.

Back to topic.....I haven't a clue what's happening at Ibrox.  Wattie resigning?  WTF?  He was here to 'steady the ship' and has fucked off to re-don his cardigan and gardening gloves?  This wasn't what we wanted, Walter.  Someday has to tell tales and pretty damned quickly.

BTW I haven't read the past couple of pages yet, so others may have said the same.

Away tae with your dressage nonsense!

I draw the line at cricket! ;)

It don't think anybody's got a clue what's happening tbf.

Plenty of material for the Diddy Army though.

Fair enough, Hb - but some of your exchanges with Tedi recently could have been copied and pasted from the previous one, from the previous one.... ;)

Try leading him down some new alleyways - he's much more fun when he hasn't got a list of links and bookmarks to help him out of a tight spot. Although some of those links are comedy gold in themselves. *cough* UEFA. :lol:

Problem solved seeing as Chucky has returned :lol: .

Away tae with your dressage nonsense!

I draw the line at cricket! ;)

It don't think anybody's got a clue what's happening tbf.

Plenty of material for the Diddy Army though.

People don't want to know what's happening, they just want to argue about it!