Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers have the 2nd highest wage bill....they also.hsve the 2nd highest turnover. They bring in the 2nd most investment.

It is the duty of the clubs management to field the BEST possible players within a wage structure

None is it?

My brother and a pal at the game last night were very impressed with Bell, Law, Clark, Daly and, in particular, Mohsni. The lad MacLeod continues to improve as hoped.

Something's right. Fissel fan talking pish - fancy.

:lol:

Who cares who you are impressed with on the park.

It is what is happening off the park is the important stuff. Everything else is for nothing.

Sort that out and you will never have to sign crocked players like Kevin Kyle or Jon Daly again. :)

Rangers have the 2nd highest wage bill....they also.hsve the 2nd highest turnover. They bring in the 2nd most investment.

It is the duty of the clubs management to field the BEST possible players within a wage structure

Ok so you get mccoist's job, to field the best players he has. I think that's a given...

Is it not the duty of the directors of the company, to ensure spending is not more than income?

With respect to the learned council for the plaintiff may I suggest the word he is seeking is "legalese" as first used in 1914 to describe legal-speak used by member of the noble profession? May I also suggest that, "legalise" means something quite different?

May I also suggest, M'Lord that the phrase used by Leading Council for the plaintiff , ""Paying players less than what you are bringing lesser quality players" be expunged? Clearly the platintiff's QC, to use "legalise" for a moment, hasn't a fucking Scooby.

My God man why did you have to google then copy n paste ?

And naw motion denied and I make the amendment of adding a punctuation mark in favour of the prosecutions case of "Paying players less than what you are,bringing lesser quality players".

I accuse you sir of the malicious charge of being a cnut just because you can :)

eta The_ if your going to be a complete fanny on my spelling and punctuation then I'll point yours out all the time when your pished as a fart posting in the wee hours or just plain sober during the day :P

Edited by hellbhoy

What is the point of trying to discuss things when you have to put up with shlte like this. It's the same old nonsense trotted out time after time....

You appear troubled by the content of my post Bennett. Specifically, what did I say here that you find it difficult to get on board with?

Personally, I thought my point about any delay to Rangers getting to the top flight perhaps being unpopular with fans, was typically measured.

Where did I go wrong Bennett, where?

Ok so you get mccoist's job, to field the best players he has. I think that's a given...

Is it not the duty of the directors of the company, to ensure spending is not more than income?

Yes, it is, but most of the fans of our new club will worry about that later, live for today and let others worry about tomorrow is The Rangers philosophy, you really should be fully aware of that by now. If the worst that can happen happens again, all of you supporters of other clubs along with other taxpayers will bail us out again and we'll just restart all over again anyway. Due to that I can understand your concern. But that's your worry not ours. :lol:

Monkey Tennis: [Monkey Tennis is picking on bennett as he plays Monopoly with The_Kincardine]

[pushing his back]

Monkey Tennis: Come on, bennett, Play the game. Play it!

bennett: I am playing the game! Stop bothering me! I can't concentrate!

Monkey Tennis: [pushing him again] Play the game, bennett. Come on!

bennett: [shouting] You keep your hands off me, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Nurse Pilbow: Medication time. Medication time.

Edited by Bloomogganners

My God man why did you have to google then copy n paste ?

I don't need google to know that 'legalise' and 'legalese' are two different words. Clearly you had to check! Did you do it in court time?

Nice to see, too, that you think using a BIG COMMA makes a difference.

I actually don't disagree with much of that content of what you were trying to say. Yes, we are spending beyond our means. Yes, we are an organisational f**k-up. Yes, our club is acting like fools. Certainly Sally and Mather are paid too much. Quite possibly we're heading for another Admin.

Had you said these things in a calm and reasonable manner then I'd have agreed.

However, for you what is important is to berate us for being fat, knuckle-dragging orcs so, in that context, I am perfectly happy to pick on your lack of literacy and to eschew your pomposity.

So quick suggestions: 1. Try and discuss things with us reasonably. You'll get a reasoned reply. 2. If you want to be a pompous git then learn the difference between 'legalise' and 'legalese'.

A wage structure you can AFFORD.

Obviously and obviously if we have the 2nd largest income we can afford the 2nd largest wage bill

It doesn't seem that obvious to you or your team from where I'm standing.

There's a big difference a 2nd largest budget of 3 million and one of 8 million.

Pity we don't have some audited accounts to look at your turnover figures. :rolleyes:

Obviously and obviously if we have the 2nd largest income we can afford the 2nd largest wage bill

That depends upon what the 2nd largest wage bill actually is though. Does it not? Your reference to "2nd largest" is too vague and quite dumb to say the least without actual figures, true figures, for all of the incomings and outgoings including all operational costs and not only wages. What are the operational costs of running the stadium and training ground, all bills including water, energy, building maintenance, police, stewarding, ambulance service, administration,council tax, rates, all other taxes and the many other outgoings besides wages?

Edited by Taxi for Ben

Not if the wage bill and other expenditures are greater than the income.

It's basic really. Anyone with a brain should understand that.

Rules out 95% of the chosen ones.

WATP.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Edited by AberdeenBud

That depends upon what the 2nd largest wage bill actually is though. Does it not? Your reference to "2nd highest" is vague

Stupid post. The 2nd highest wage bill is crystal-clear. it's less than the highest but more than the 3rd highest.

You're right, no less than your uber-loyal support deserves after such a large quantum of turmoil. They should spend at least that much and buy a hoverpitch and wifi built by NASA using space lasers.

Not if the wage bill and other expenditures are greater than the income.

It's basic really. Anyone with a brain should understand that.

Shut it you, Admin 2.0 is just around the corner, we just need to ensure they never become self aware.

That depends upon what the 2nd largest wage bill actually is though. Does it not? Your reference to "2nd highest" is vague and quite dumb to say the least without actual figures for all of the incomings and outgoings including all operational costs and not only wages. What are the operational costs of running the stadium and training ground, all bills including water, energy, building maintenance, police, stewarding, ambulance service, administration and the many other outgoings besides wages?

Don't forget, these Operational Costs you speak of, they didn't budget for these in previous years.

This is all expenditure they used to avoid.

Edited by dave.j