Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not like you to completely miss tthe point.

The sole reason this sub forum was created was to keep boring trolls out of actual football discussions. This sub forum wss set up at the request of ALL SFL3 supporters. last season and so far has been a great success in keeping people like you..HBQC...AD...LIPS etc out of actual football threads. HTH.

Keep on trolling troll

An outright lie if there ever was one No8 :angry: and I have posted on the match threads if you had actually noticed.

And don't let The_ see you have made a spelling typo or two ffs he'll be all over you like a rash :P

Only if it's televised though, eh? ;)

Sorry but the goal was wide open. Better coming from me than Bennett. :lol:

Disappointed that Vicky didn't jump on it, to be fair.

I left that dangling there on purpose, in all honesty. I've already been discussing with a jags fan how 21/9 would see me (and an Owl and a Manc red) gracing Firhill - then get informed (just as I'm about to book the Travelodge rooms - decent timing, at least) that Grand-daughter the First is getting christened on the 22nd. Fucking women and their priorities! :(

If he doesn't exist, Tedi, how can he be a liar? Looks like you're backing yourself into a philosophical corner this time. ;)

If someone who doesn't exist, tells a lie in a forest, but nobody hears him, does that mean that Wattie remains dignified?

I'm obviuosly guessing but i'd say between £15m and £20m. Just have to wait and see what the accounts say.

Try over £28 million and counting and you may be close to the truth Beeny :whistle

Stadium & Murray Park operational costs and players wages come to what you claim alone :) then add in one off payments like fines from the oldco,Templeton transfer,management wages,policing,ambulance,travelling costs for away fixtures,promotional bonuses,players bonuses and promotion bonuses,matchday staff & many others and you get one massive clusterfuck that is The Clone Rangers :)

Enjoy :lol:

So which professional club are then?

It's easy to claim something not to be true without offering an alternative.

You know you might have a point. In my naivety I assumed the top Scottish rugby teams would be professional but they seem to be amatuers (although none of them seem to say explicitly one way or the other). If they are pro then our old friends West of Scotland F.C. would be in with a shout. However if Killie only started playing association rules in 73 when they joined the league Dumbarton would be the oldest association football club.

Try over £28 million and counting and you may be close to the truth Beeny :whistle

Stadium & Murray Park operational costs and players wages come to what you claim alone :) then add in one off payments like fines from the oldco,Templeton transfer,management wages,policing,ambulance,travelling costs for away fixtures,promotional bonuses,players bonuses and promotion bonuses,matchday staff & many others and you get one massive clusterfuck that is The Clone Rangers :)

Enjoy :lol:

And who could possibly argue with that.

Come on guys, I don't believe there is so little happening we have to revert to name calling and correcting spelling. Some of the grammar is definitely best left for another day.

When is the EGM going to be held? Do we have a date yet? Where will it be held? And if at Ibrox will the trew blue fans be there to let their voices be heard? (I assume they don't travel.)

Any punch ups or attempted murders amongst the board members yet?

Fact: Jim Traynor signed up at Weightwatchers last night. Target weight 18 stone. Made the move after seeing video of himself addressing the rabble faithful a couple of days ago.

Is Chucky still demanding McColl shows the colour of his money? So long since Chucky saw any he wants reminded.

He made up both the person and the rumour, I can understand why you of all people would defend this though.

"Defend"? What the blue f**k are you talking about? He may be talking pish, he may be bang on the button. Neither you nor I know. I simply pointed out TO YOU that it is difficult to describe a non-existent entity as anything, liar or otherwise. D'ye get that, at all? My response was to YOUR post.

Jesus, even the schools can't be to blame for this one.

Sorry but you are one of the trolls we were complaining about. The SFL3 forum was being clogged up with meaningless arguments like this.

You post a complete and utter lie and that makes me a troll. Right :rolleyes:. Am I to take it that we won't be seeing any requests for links, proof or source from the orcs from now on if this is entirely meaningless. HB will be able to have a field day. :P

The point is that the stadium and Murray Park are running up bills of around £12 million a year and last years players wage budget was £7.5 million,that's around £19.5 million alone without the other accrued debts ffs.

Come on guys, I don't believe there is so little happening we have to revert to name calling and correcting spelling. Some of the grammar is definitely best left for another day.

When is the EGM going to be held? Do we have a date yet? Where will it be held? And if at Ibrox will the trew blue fans be there to let their voices be heard? (I assume they don't travel.)

Fact: Jim Traynor signed up at Weightwatchers last night. Target weight 18 stone. Made the move after seeing video of himself addressing the rabble faithful a couple of days ago.

Is Chucky still demanding McColl shows the colour of his money? So long since Chucky saw any he wants reminded.

I heard from a reliable, in-the-know, respected blogger ( ;)) that Traynor's contracted that horrible flesh-eating disease.

Doctors say he may only have twenty-three years to live.

B'doom, Tish. We're here all week. Do try the fish.

:lol:

You post a complete and utter lie and that makes me a troll. Right :rolleyes:. Am I to take it that we won't be seeing any requests for links, proof or source from the orcs from now on if this is entirely meaningless. HB will be able to have a field day. :P

:lol: spot on.

is there not a meeting with Traynor Coisty and some suit wearing fud?

i'm sure the RSA, RFF, GRFF, GRSA, the RT, RSA&AG and all other trusts, supporters clubs, fan groups, pubs, lodges and fck knows who else are off to a meeting tonight. there was a list of pre edited and pre filtered questions to be asked, posted on here.

It's funny how somebody taking a bit of time just to try to be nice can really make your day. I was on a plane to New York with my wife last August and Andy Goram was in the seat beside me. We got to talking about football and I told him I was going to become a TRIFC fan, but it didn’t matter to him, he couldn’t have been nicer and we exchanged contact details. He insisted on paying for our drinks, showed us wallet pictures of his family and said he was en route to Honduras to help build an orphanage for blind kids. I happened to mention to him that my wife and I were going to New York for the weekend to celebrate my wife’s birthday. That night a huge bunch of flowers arrived at our hotel for her. On the card it said ‘Many happy returns to a very, very special lady. Best wishes to you both for your weekend in the Big Apple and for the rest of your lives. Love will always conquer division, Yours in sport, Andy.’ Beside the message he had drawn a picture of a union jack and a tricolour intertwined with a smiley and a heart on either side. I sent him a note of thanks c/o Rangers and this year another bunch of flowers and a card arrived at our house on my wife’s birthday – with the same special drawing on it. I would post a picture of it on here except I made this all up and Andy Goram is a complete bell-end (same as you). Liam Brady did give me a pen once, though.

It's funny how somebody taking a bit of time just to try to be nice can really make your day. I was on a plane to New York with my wife last August and Andy Goram was in the seat beside me. We got to talking about football and I told him I was going to become a TRIFC fan, but it didn’t matter to him, he couldn’t have been nicer and we exchanged contact details. He insisted on paying for our drinks, showed us wallet pictures of his family and said he was en route to Honduras to help build an orphanage for blind kids. I happened to mention to him that my wife and I were going to New York for the weekend to celebrate my wife’s birthday. That night a huge bunch of flowers arrived at our hotel for her. On the card it said ‘Many happy returns to a very, very special lady. Best wishes to you both for your weekend in the Big Apple and for the rest of your lives. Love will always conquer division, Yours in sport, Andy.’ Beside the message he had drawn a picture of a union jack and a tricolour intertwined with a smiley and a heart on either side. I sent him a note of thanks c/o Rangers and this year another bunch of flowers and a card arrived at our house on my wife’s birthday – with the same special drawing on it. I would post a picture of it on here except I made this all up and Andy Goram is a complete bell-end (same as you). Liam Brady did give me a pen once, though.

A heart warming story. Might be best checking on a couple of things.

Is you wife a 17 year old?

Does she carry the keys to a clapped out caravan in a breakers yard in her purse?

If it is two nos, then good on Andy.