Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm open to reasonable debate, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much of that on here right now. Too much prejudice and ingrained bitterness methinks and an unwillingness to see both sides of a story.

You have a choice: 1. Regard everything as a confrontation or 2. Try and get along with folk but stand your ground on important matters, rather than trivia.

If you're losing an argument then just go to the cricket thread!

Is a football club like Rangers not important?

It's crucial to the everyday lives of thousands of plastics and diddies the length and breadth of Scotland.

And exciting, exotic places like Yorkshire.

Of course, it's an unmissable daily slice of corruption, deceit, hilarity and all round glee on our part.

Never in my wildest dreams could I have written a script this good for the absolute clusterfuck that is 'Rangers'.

I'm going to enjoy it. :)

F.Y.I.

Rangers sold 38k season tickets last season, this season 34k=72k

Think Aberdeen have you beat here if we are discussing season ticket sales.  Rangers have sold a total of 72k season tickets.  I think Aberdeen have sold more than this since 1903.

:lol:

And maybe you could do a list of people who do represent 'THE rangers,

I'll start with: Jim Traynor

David Leggat

Big Jig

No8

Big 'HOOSE'

The Swamp

Good post. but the list may be too long but I'll give it a go

Pippa Middleton's arse.

Wee prince George

HM The Queen

Sir Edward Carson

f**k all that that shite, No one represents us. We are just a football team despite the obsession of the Ps&Ds.

"Please note that there is no evidence to suggest any breach of Disciplinary Rule 23".

To be honest, I think this is the crucial bit.

The games when he backed the side he was with to lose, must have been ones in which he didn't play. He's therefore been stupid and unprofessional, but not corrupt.

I'd envisage a substantial, but affordable fine and possibly a short suspension. Anything more severe probably wouldn't be warranted.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

"Please note that there is no evidence to suggest any breach of Disciplinary Rule 23".

You are quite right but rule 22 is the one that will fcuk him anyways :) .

The reason why rule 23 won't get him is because his then registered club had won them fixtures BUT ! if they had lost because he got sent off and gave away a penalty then I'm sure he wouldn't be back at Ibrox anytime soon :lol: .

Black put a bet on the last Ramsdens cup fixture that The Rangers would lose the cup tie :1eye imagine if The Rangers did lose that cup tie with all this coming to light :lol: .

136 Lawyers

12 QCs (13) If you include HB

Bill McMurdo

The Busmen

The boys from the West of Scotland

WTF ??? :blink: ,since when have I helped The Rangers FFS :o OOOOOOH ! I've helped kick them down at every opportunity haven't I :unsure2: .

David Leggat

Big Jig

No8

Big 'HOOSE'

The Swamp

Pippa Middleton's arse.

Wee prince George

HM The Queen

Sir Edward Carson

f**k all that that shite, No one represents us.  We are just a football team despite the obsession of the Ps&Ds.

I think the board, management, players, and fans of St Mirren Football Club represent it.

Maybe I'm just crazy like that.

You are quite right but rule 22 is the one that will fcuk him anyways :) .

The reason why rule 23 won't get him is because his then registered club had won them fixtures BUT ! if they had lost because he got sent off and gave away a penalty then I'm sure he wouldn't be back at Ibrox anytime soon :lol: .

Black put a bet on the last Ramsdens cup fixture that The Rangers would lose the cup tie :1eye imagine if The Rangers did lose that cup tie with all this coming to light :lol: .

Did he play?

David Leggat

Big Jig

No8

Big 'HOOSE'

The Swamp

Pippa Middleton's arse.

Wee prince George

HM The Queen

Sir Edward Carson

f**k all that that shite, No one represents us. We are just a football team despite the obsession of the Ps&Ds.

Pippa Middleton's arse is full of shit too.