Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah right, so you have something written by goodness knows which individual(s), way back when. Meanwhile, coming up to date, various senior legal figures in Scotland have repeatedly - in various contexts - written of the club being owned and operated by the company. We can put it to bed all right. But not in the way you lot mean. :)

Now now Bearwithme, you know the P&Ber rule as well as i do. If it's been blogged or tweeted and shows Rangers in a bad light then it must be true.

Ah right, so you have something written by goodness knows which individual(s), way back when. Meanwhile, coming up to date, various senior legal figures in Scotland have repeatedly - in various contexts - written of the club being owned and operated by the company. We can put it to bed all right. But not in the way you lot mean. :)

Were you ever aware of this term before RFC went bust? :rolleyes:

Yes but its rangers own official document detailing that the club and the company are synonymous.

Official signed incorporation document. The denial is strong in this one.

Stuart Cosgrove pointing out the fvcking obvious, i.e. that every football fan in Scotland except for Newco Rangers fans believes that the old club died.

Realistically, what are the chances that the entirety of Scottish football fandom is wrong, and that mob of gibbering droolers are correct? Surely it's in the "Is Elvis alive" zone of statistical probability.

Also noting that the Newco's own chief press officer is on record categorically stating that the old club is dead.

The fact that this is still even vaguely controversial shows just how far media organisations are prepared to go to pander to the orcs' mental denial of reality.

The sad thing is for a couple of quid each the fans of the other 40 clubs could have bought the shell of the old company and shut the thing down for good. Within a couple of generations the hatred built up by brand "Old firm" would have gone and Scotland would be a better place. The effect on Celtic can be seen in crowds over the last 15 months but the opportunity to kill the toxic brand was lost and the orcs will be back with full song book in a couple of years.

The sad thing is for a couple of quid each the fans of the other 40 clubs could have bought the shell of the old company and shut the thing down for good. Within a couple of generations the hatred built up by brand "Old firm" would have gone and Scotland would be a better place. The effect on Celtic can be seen in crowds over the last 15 months but the opportunity to kill the toxic brand was lost and the orcs will be back with full song book in a couple of years.

Sadly, probably true. This is their Weimar Republic phase.

Stuart Cosgrove pointing out the fvcking obvious, i.e. that every football fan in Scotland except for Newco Rangers fans believes that the old club died.

Realistically, what are the chances that the entirety of Scottish football fandom is wrong, and that mob of gibbering droolers are correct? Surely it's in the "Is Elvis alive" zone of statistical probability.

Also noting that the Newco's own chief press officer is on record categorically stating that the old club is dead.

The fact that this is still even vaguely controversial shows just how far media organisations are prepared to go to pander to the orcs' mental denial of reality.

Cosgrove eh? Well thats that then.....

Its only the hardcore rangers fans that buy into the company argument. Its just that they tend to scream the loudest.

Most rangers fans I know don't buy into the separate company argument as it doesn't make any logical sense.

Even my granny knows what liquidation means.

Cosgrove eh? Well thats that then.....

Well, I'd imagine that most fans of every club in Scotland would regard Cosgrove as a reasonable person, and a decent pundit.

There's only one club in the country whose fans would think he was disgracefully biased.

Yet again, let's take a look at the odds here. What are the chances that only you are right, and practically everyone else is wrong?

It's not impossible, but it's incredibly unlikely.

Well, I'd imagine that most fans of every club in Scotland would regard Cosgrove as a reasonable person, and a decent pundit.

There's only one club in the country whose fans would think he was disgracefully biased.

Yet again, let's take a look at the odds here. What are the chances that only you are right, and practically everyone else is wrong?

It's not impossible, but it's incredibly unlikely.

A reasonable person who was arrested at queens street station for belting out sectarian songs, your definition of reasonable differs from mine.

Comprehension failure, you've been hanging about with Tedi for far too long. It was a statement of fact and not a complaint. So are you stating that awarding your green dots to each other on a daily basis to boost your dubious reputations is a sign of maturity .... ?

Tedi has just green dotted me again :lol:

That'll be another complaint on it's way............

A reasonable person who was arrested at queens street station for belting out sectarian songs, your definition of reasonable differs from mine.

I have no idea whether this is fact or indeed whether a conviction followed but if you were to apply your definition of unreasonable to your own support there would scarcely be a reasonable person in your stadium.