Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nobody is interested in what you have to say, You despicable excuse for a human back beneath your stone.

But..but..He was only pretending to be a racist homophobic sectarian bigot and you like a gullible fool could not see it for what it was. I am sure a number of other posters will verify his use of the words Nigger and Jiggaboo was an absolute hoot and you should lighten up. :(

But..but..He was only pretending to be a racist homophobic sectarian bigot and you like a gullible fool could not see it for what it was. I am sure a number of other posters will verify his use of the words Nigger and Jiggaboo was an absolute hoot and you should lighten up. :(

Slap me sidewards and call me Minty Moonbeams, I've been duped.

Aye, fair enough. Heads a wee bit battered with drivers, installation codes and all the assorted fun of getting a new box to behave like the old one (but a lot faster).

It may load your internet browser a lot quicker but your internet pages won't load any quicker I'm afraid :( .

It may load your internet browser a lot quicker but your internet pages won't load any quicker I'm afraid :( .

TBH, HB, I use computers as a hobby, game platform, word processor, video manipulator, audio/visual entertainment base, and for a fair bit of correspondence and skyping. P&B is not the only fruit, ye know. ;)

What I'm currently setting up bears little resemblance to what you'll find in yer PC Worlds - I'd rather spend the money to get a slightly better frame-rate in Skyrim than get a load of bloatware clogging the poor thing up before I even get started.

- I'd rather spend the money to get a slightly better frame-rate in Skyrim than get a load of bloatware clogging the poor thing up before I even get started.

The ancient home of the Hvns, Skyrimbrox, teeters at the brink of destruction. With the death of High King Green, a civil war breaks out, with brothers slaying brothers across the province's frozen tundras and rocky crags. Many, especially Tymz, wish to secede from the Empire, which has been in decline since the Oblivion Crisis. Many Loyalists, on the other hand, prefer the unity and security provided by the Empire.

;)

TBH, HB, I use computers as a hobby, game platform, word processor, video manipulator, audio/visual entertainment base, and for a fair bit of correspondence and skyping. P&B is not the only fruit, ye know. ;)

What I'm currently setting up bears little resemblance to what you'll find in yer PC Worlds - I'd rather spend the money to get a slightly better frame-rate in Skyrim than get a load of bloatware clogging the poor thing up before I even get started.

I build my own PC's to my own high specification WRK ;) ,next up for me is an unlocked hex-core,12 gig high speed memory,2 gig overclocked GPU,top shelf motherboard,water cooled,gold cert power supply and finally raid SSD drives but I'll still be so raging waiting for the P&B pages to refresh faster than I usually get when everyone appears to be logged onto P&B at the same time :lol: .

Still it will play the latest strategy games at the highest settings without glitches and the second screen to post on P&B whilst I dominate some universe somewhere destroying the orc empire :rolleyes: .

I build my own PC's to my own high specification WRK ;) ,next up for me is an unlocked hex-core,12 gig high speed memory,2 gig overclocked GPU,top shelf motherboard,water cooled,gold cert power supply and finally raid SSD drives but I'll still be so raging waiting for the P&B pages to refresh faster than I usually get when everyone appears to be logged onto P&B at the same time :lol: .

Still it will play the latest strategy games at the highest settings without glitches and the second screen to post on P&B whilst I dominate some universe somewhere destroying the orc empire :rolleyes: .

Stoppit, you'll go blind!

No one gives a f**k.

Hellboy QC CA and now Bill Gates mk2.

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and sounds like a duck, its a good bet it's a duck

So oldco/newco it appears to make no difference, it appears still to be Rangers FC

This... No matter how much it leaves a bad taste, until the SFA make a statement otherwise it will be seen as a continuation.

Hasn't this gone on too long ? Even though No.8 has more personalities than Andy Goram, he should only be judged on what he has posted on this forum.

Ffs, there is plenty to use to point and laugh at without reguritating this old $**t.

Shanghia, how about the FIFA ruling that MacGregor et al were not registered to new Rangers and therefore no compensation was due for the transfer of registration or the SFA panal set up to investigate the registration transfer and compensation issue ruled that new Rangers had no rights to inherit the arbitration process along with the acquisition of assets? Does that count as an SFA ruling? Does the FIFA ruling trump the SFA's made on the hoof rules? After all FIFA did order them to release the registrations.

And why should No8 only be judged on his contribution to this site? Were the Nazi's only judged on their statements during their war trials?