Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

While I'm at it, might as well say that I'm disappointed that BRALTers have been seduced by The_The_ I find his brand of Orcism much more insidious. He is undoubtedly intelligent and can easily cobble together coherent passages, but has previously regaled the BRALT with his underlying love for da BillyBoys/WATP culture and modus operandi (sp?)

:lol: I guess you mean me?

Yup, I love, "da BillyBoys/WATP culture and modus operandi (sp?)"

As I say, the SFA should grow a pair and make an official statement.

They couldn't refuse the TUPE as this comes under employment law and we already know what happened with the Bosman case.

The SFA have been hiding and hoping that this all goes away.

Basically they've tried to appease everyone involved and have made this matter as clear as mud (how can they say "newco" and still allow the history to transfer).

Anyhow, back on track...When do we expect the accounts to be published and when is the next installment of the BTC due.

Forgot to take up your last couple of questions, the BTC appeal- I don't know, the accounts can be delayed by a year, I believe, under the market rules but this would lead to an extra year on to the three that new Rangers are excluded from UEFA competition, I don't think it would matter in the grand scheme though as I believe it will be closer to a decade before they are in a position to qualify.

And apparently find Churchill iconic - I'd be more inclined to believe that you are the BRALT's card carrying BNP member more than I would No8 is

Away tae f**k with that. Look. I am on the record as being a Tory-voting, British-oriented, Orange-sympathetic Scottish Bear.

I make not one apology for my credentials. To call me a BNP member is pure shite. I am the opposite of this and you clearly have not read my posts.

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and sounds like a duck, its a good bet it's a duck

So oldco/newco it appears to make no difference, it appears still to be Rangers FC

I just had to come back and reply to this ecto,

If you followed a world recording breaking "Blue Billed Orange Masonic Duck" that won 54 competitions and knew it was going to die any day soon but the SFA "Scottish Farmers Association" took it's DNA and told you they could clone the duck so the association would still have it's prize winning duck that gave them loads of funding and also for the "Scottish Poultry League" the SPL.

As the world record breaking duck was dying and the vet The HMRC was about to put it down the SFA took it's DNA and put it into an incubator egg called Costco 5088 and the new duck will be an exact clone of the original duck eventually and will replace the dying duck and the SFA will supply the dead ducks pedigree papers to say it's the exact same duck because the DNA tests on the clone will say it's still the same duck.

Would you consider the new cloned "Blue Billed Orange Masonic Duck" the exact same duck that won the previous dead ducks 54 world record breaking history ?.

How're you doing Umbumgo? I didn't chat to you for ages. I hope you're doing well. Obviously you are not included in, "this hounding of No.8". I know you're a decent bloke and, like most of us, take posts on The BRALT with a pinch of salt.

No 8 is a decent poster and this hounding of him pains me.

Yes it's been a while the last time we spoke you had just finished Downfall by Phil Mac Giolla Bhain and said it was rubbish, I then asked you what facts he had got wrong in the book however you didn't answer. I take it you missed that post but will be able answer my question now?

Edited by Umbungo1874

Forgot to take up your last couple of questions, the BTC appeal- I don't know, the accounts can be delayed by a year, I believe, under the market rules but this would lead to an extra year on to the three that new Rangers are excluded from UEFA competition, I don't think it would matter in the grand scheme though as I believe it will be closer to a decade before they are in a position to qualify.

Don't feed the troll.

Yes it's been a while the last time we spoke you had just finished Downfall by Phil Mac Giolla Bhain and said it was rubbish, I then asked you what facts he had got wrong in the book however you didn't answer. I take it you missed that post but will be able answer my question now?

Aye I read it and, actually, didn't have a big issue with it. aye we overspent and this, ultimately, caused our demise as a 'company' and Phil made some good points, My worry is that we may be making a repeat!

Troll...Alias !!

I'm surprised you don't have the shifty eyes thing going by now.

Ffs, weren't you the one that asked for decent honest opinions to be discussed.

Please explain where in my posts I've tried to troll.

you seem to know to much for a bloke who just made 17 posts. I prefer to reply to the well kent faces from now on.

Edited by The_Kincardine

you seem to know to much for a bloke who just made 17 posts. I prefer to reply to the weel kent faces from now on.

Fine by me. Just cause I've read this thread for a while and had some opinions to make this time round.

IMHO the SFA should clear this up.

Also IMHO the hounding of No. 8 went on far too long, something other posters now seem to agree on.

But if you have issue with that, then just press the ignore button. Still unsure where I've tried to troll though.

Aye I read it and, actually, didn't have a big issue with it. aye we overspent and this, ultimately, caused our demise as a 'company' and Phil made some good points, My worry is that we may be making a repeat!

I am sorry to say in my opinion next time it will be a leeds/Dunfermiline job with a lease back.

Fine by me. Just cause I've read this thread for a while and had some opinions to make this time round.

IMHO the SFA should clear this up.

Also IMHO the hounding of No. 8 went on far too long, something other posters now seem to agree on.

But if you have issue with that, then just press the ignore button. Still unsure where I've tried to troll though.

Tbf to TK, there is a spate of serial aliases who keep returning. It does seem to be a p&b tradition to insult newcomers. I was subjected to some roughtreatment

I have not seen anything in your posts to indicate this however.

Tbf to TK, there is a spate of serial aliases who keep returning. It does seem to be a p&b tradition to insult newcomers. I was subjected to some roughtreatment

I have not seen anything in your posts to indicate this however.

AB I kid you not :o ,on Ragers Media last night some new user created a thread in The Bears Den called wait for it ! "oldco/newco" :lol: ,this did not go down with the resident bears on there after they read the guy asking what was the difference so he could give his Celtic supporting boss some comeback.

They totally bombarded the new user with the usual kiddy insult frenzy and it was not pretty I assure you and the guy defended his corner and produced evidence of his ST at Ibrox and was not a peado alias but got banned in the morning and the thread deleted.

Paranoid or what eh ? :blink: .

P&B ain't as bad as that place ffs :rolleyes: .

I agree that the namecalling is childish, perhaps if all involved were to recind their statements then everyone would stop, from my point it is a case of playing them at their own game. If other continue to use that form of rhetoric I shall respond in kind to highlight the hypocrisy.

Its a football forum that's not limited to one team. You have to expect other people are going to have various digs at your team and even you. If I wanted to have a proper discussion about my own team. I'd be doing it on my own teams website where serious discussion to banter ratio is 80/20, while on here its more 25/75.

Be

Away tae f**k with that. Look. I am on the record as being a Tory-voting, British-oriented, Orange-sympathetic Scottish Bear.

I make not one apology for my credentials. To call me a BNP member is pure shite. I am the opposite of this and you clearly have not read my posts.

Being a "Tory-voting, British-oriented, Orange-sympathetic Scottish Bear" is about as close to an admission of pure arseholedom as I can think of, but I'm broad-minded. I know loads of people who are basically arseholes who I quite like.

Shanghia, how about the FIFA ruling that MacGregor et al were not registered to new Rangers and therefore no compensation was due for the transfer of registration or the SFA panal set up to investigate the registration transfer and compensation issue ruled that new Rangers had no rights to inherit the arbitration process along with the acquisition of assets? Does that count as an SFA ruling? Does the FIFA ruling trump the SFA's made on the hoof rules? After all FIFA did order them to release the registrations.

And why should No8 only be judged on his contribution to this site? Were the Nazi's only judged on their statements during their war trials?

P & B's very own Simon Wiesenthal,Get a grip and some perspective!!!

oh gosh - you sound a real sweetie - did you copy/paste that from your eHarmony profile perchance?

Wait, I've found you a match:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Stuart Cosgrove pointing out the fvcking obvious, i.e. that every football fan in Scotland except for Newco Rangers fans believes that the old club died.

Realistically, what are the chances that the entirety of Scottish football fandom is wrong, and that mob of gibbering droolers are correct? Surely it's in the "Is Elvis alive" zone of statistical probability.

Also noting that the Newco's own chief press officer is on record categorically stating that the old club is dead.

The fact that this is still even vaguely controversial shows just how far media organisations are prepared to go to pander to the orcs' mental denial of reality.

Here's the facts - the plastics and diddies cling to the fantasy because they desperately want it to be true. In reality, this fantasy is barely relevant. When Lord Nimmo decided to rule - as post admin Rangers could be held accountable for actions of the pre admin Rangers as a football club - the fantasy death should have died there and then.

All Rangers supporters know the only truth that matters - this is our club and we're headed right back to the very top.

'Roon ye.

:)

PS: Citing Cosgrove :lol: