Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's somewhat satisfying to watch the plastics and diddies tie themselves in knots endlessly trying to find that final nail for the coffin that cannot be closed. Like watching a hunt for a needle in a haystack live.

If nothing else I can at least understand why you need to be distracted from the shower of shite you support. Couldn't even beat a bottom league Rangers.

:lol:

You find your comfort wherever you can, we wont forget what actually happened. It is all recorded for historical reference.

I am not talking about the records of the corrupt and biased Scottish football authorities, I am talking about the archives of newspapers with full cover spreads of coffins (nailed firmly shut), digital records of Newco Rangers as it appeared on news reports, discussions archived on the internet, proven liars grasping at straws in interviews trying (successfully) to convince desperate Rangers fans that their new company is worthy of throwing cash at, FIFA's decision that old Rangers players were not registered to the new club and any one of them could move their registration without compensation to the club who held them, the ASA forcing new Rangers to remove their claim to be Scotlands most successful club, the companies house records showing Rangers liquidation papers, millions of words written on the death certificate but only three institutions, the ones who would profit from the resurrection, alluding to continuation.

It's somewhat satisfying to watch the plastics and diddies tie themselves in knots endlessly trying to find that final nail for the coffin that cannot be closed. Like watching a hunt for a needle in a haystack live.

If nothing else I can at least understand why you need to be distracted from the shower of shite you support. Couldn't even beat a bottom league Rangers.

No it isn't.

You have found this whole ebarrassing saga of Old Rangers absolutley horrible and your bitterness and pain is there for all of us to see.

I can understand why you don't want to come to terms with what happened but you have to for your own state of mind.

Your new team and your old team are nothing but a stumbling embarrassment and nothing will change that.

I think a lot of you boys need to realise that the whole world of Rangers FC (old rangers) is over.

That era of your life/support is over.

Your new team is a shadow of the old formerly dominant Rangers.

Get used to it.

the only car crash was the Oldsmobile Rangers speeding into a brickwall. And being written off.

Some of the parts of the wreck were obtained from the scrappy by 'Onest Charlie Green who got some dodgy mechanics to construct the clown's car that is currently spluttering and parping away to the amusement of us all.

Send it in an email to Lord Nimmo expressing your complete dissatisfaction at the outcome. Or you might get a more sympathetic ear from Jum Spence or Mac Goebbels or that fat c**t at scotzine.

You find your comfort wherever you can, we wont forget what actually happened. It is all recorded for historical reference.

I am not talking about the records of the corrupt and biased Scottish football authorities, I am talking about the archives of newspapers with full cover spreads of coffins (nailed firmly shut), digital records of Newco Rangers as it appeared on news reports, discussions archived on the internet, proven liars grasping at straws in interviews trying (successfully) to convince desperate Rangers fans that their new company is worthy of throwing cash at, FIFA's decision that old Rangers players were not registered to the new club and any one of them could move their registration without compensation to the club who held them, the ASA forcing new Rangers to remove their claim to be Scotlands most successful club, the companies house records showing Rangers liquidation papers, millions of words written on the death certificate but only three institutions, the ones who would profit from the

Dry yer eyes Stoney and stop bitching about it.

Move on with your life.........

I am not talking about the records of the corrupt and biased Scottish football authorities, I am talking about the archives of newspapers with full cover spreads of coffins (nailed firmly shut), digital records of Newco Rangers as it appeared on news reports, discussions archived on the internet, proven liars grasping at straws in interviews trying (successfully) to convince desperate Rangers fans that their new company is worthy of throwing cash at, FIFA's decision that old Rangers players were not registered to the new club and any one of them could move their registration without compensation to the club who held them, the ASA forcing new Rangers to remove their claim to be Scotlands most successful club, the companies house records showing Rangers liquidation papers, millions of words written on the death certificate but only three institutions, the ones who would profit from the resurrection, alluding to continuation.

You are free to choose which ever source of fantasy sustaining pish that sustains the dream.

When Lord Nimmo spoke, declaring that Rangers must face the sporting consequences of the pre-admin club the scene was set for once and all.

As you know, the plastics and diddies on here gorged themselves on the anticipation of the title stripping spree surely guaranteed to follow. Poor Dhensebhore, for example, was virtually catatonic with excitement. In the end Dhensebhore just fucked off for months on end rather than face his shame. The flying rhodent still isn't over it to this day.

Of course - and so no one ever forgets - LNS declared that no sporting advantage was gained. Not an inch, not an ounce - zero.

And his ruling on why we should face the consequences of pre-admin Rangers ended the fantasy that we are a different club. Except in the desperate, clutching minds of a tiny community on Pie & Bovril.

Cops tried to derail HMRC investigation into rangers

http://scottishlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/police-scotland-to-investigate-itself.html

AMID an on-going investigation by Police Scotland into leaks of private emails, documents & sound recordings relating to Rangers football club and the saga which ultimately led to the clubs demise into insolvency, it has now emerged from sources at Scotlands Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) that retired & currently serving Police officers may be implicated in the burgeoning scandal. According to prosecutors, the revelations if true, may make it difficult for Police Scotland to impartially investigate the affair.

Yesterday (Saturday), sources within the Crown Office identified allegations contained in material now in the possession of prosecutors which refer to possible discussions between former Police Officers employed employed by a media firm connected to Rangers FC and serving Police officers in what would have been Strathclyde Police under the command of Chief Constable Stephen House.

Quotes from documents in the hands of prosecutors appear to indicate suggestions of discussions between internal security people and still serving colleagues with a view to obtaining details of operations & investigations being conducted by HMRC officials regarding the football clubs tax affairs.

Prosecutors now appear to be convinced such conversations and possibly meetings between ex Police Officers & serving Police Officers took place.

In an unannounced move, a senior Crown Office prosecutor has now been appointed to look at whether persons identified in the leaked documents may be charged with criminal offences over revelations that photographs & personal details of HMRC staff and civil servants may have been obtained and published online in an effort to derail investigations on the Rangers tax case in 2011.

Prosecutors are also looking into whether the information identifying HMRC personnel may have been provided by serving Police Officers to former colleagues and those with an interest in defending the football club from the tax investigations.

Meanwhile the Twitter account known as Charlotte Fakeovers (@charlotteFakes) at the heart of the investigation has been deleted and is no longer available. A number of documents published by the twitter account have also been withdrawn from circulation.

No one from the Crown Office or Police Scotland was available to give official comment on the current state of the investigation.

How great would it be if that petition into the HMRC leaks all the rangers fans signed leads back to Ibrox?

I will fkn pee my pants with laughter if their petition leads to their demise :lol:

Was Charlotte Fakeovers one of them ? :lol:

Corrupt to the core :lol:

Who owns the title deeds ????

Dry yer eyes Stoney and stop bitching about it.

Move on with your life.........

My club died in 1994, I dried my eyes back then, got on with it and moved on with my life.

It's you guys who are stuck in a rut.

You are free to choose which ever source of fantasy sustaining pish that sustains the dream.

When Lord Nimmo spoke, declaring that Rangers must face the sporting consequences of the pre-admin club the scene was set for once and all.

As you know, the plastics and diddies on here gorged themselves on the anticipation of the title stripping spree surely guaranteed to follow. Poor Dhensebhore, for example, was virtually catatonic with excitement. In the end Dhensebhore just fucked off for months on end rather than face his shame. The flying rhodent still isn't over it to this day.

Of course - and so no one ever forgets - LNS declared that no sporting advantage was gained. Not an inch, not an ounce - zero.

And his ruling on why we should face the consequences of pre-admin Rangers ended the fantasy that we are a different club. Except in the desperate, clutching minds of a tiny community on Pie & Bovril.

Lns statement said for the purposes of the investigation yous are the same club but legally yous aren't. That is what he said mate and no amount of spin and selective quoting can change that.

I'm open to be proven wrong of course but I seriously doubt that will happen.

My club died in 1994, I dried my eyes back then, got on with it and moved on with my life.

It's you guys who are stuck in a rut.

I wouldn't say so, we support our team and thats really it. You guys on here seem to be on some sort of crusade over it, while we accepted what happened and got on with things.

The funny thing is that no one has ever said to me (offline) that it's a new club, in the real world no one really cares....

Lns statement said for the purposes of the investigation yous are the same club but legally yous aren't. That is what he said mate and no amount of spin and selective quoting can change that.

I'm open to be proven wrong of course but I seriously doubt that will happen.

Somehow i doubt that a senior law lord said that.