Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At least you'll never have to worry about either ever again.... :lol:

Still, never mind....

Rangers-celebrate-with-Division-Three-tr

There's 20million plus well spent.... :lol:

I might be wrong...it has been known in the past...but i think Rangers have a very decent chance of winning the league this season

Unfortunately I have St Mirren supporting mates who are awful to talk about football at the best of time but sit there like "Aw rangurz are deed man". My Celtic supporting mates see it as a laugh and just like the banter but when you speak to them about it they don't care and can't wait for an old firm match.

You can tell people who refer to Rangers as sevco are smelly, and probably have very few teeth.

To be fair to the good folk of Paisley, most of the unsavoury element are followers of certain old and brand new clubs in Glasgow.

You just have to look at No. 8 for proof of this.

To be fair to the good folk of Paisley, most of the unsavoury element are followers of certain old and brand new clubs in Glasgow.

You just have to look at No. 8 for proof of this.

I am not of Paisley..Thank God.

I might be wrong...it has been known in the past...but i think Rangers have a very decent chance of winning the league this season

That's if you can get enough wins to survive a points deduction after admin. After all, that's partly the reason for bringing in those 8 players during the summer.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Absolutely spot on. I had a couple of Buddies in the car the other week. I had said i was just back from the football and they asked if it was the St Mirren game... i replied no Ibrox. They both giggled..not laughed...giggled like silly wee lassies and one said 'St Mirrens in too good a league for Rangers'...I replied 'Aye maybe so but don't worry. We'll be in the same league next season'  ;)

I have yet to meet a celtic supporter...in the real world...who doesn't miss the OF game. Most of them are actually OK about it all and just look forward to they have a real challenge again. I kinda guess i know what they mean. 9 in a Row was fantastic and i never wanted it to end but winning the league on the last day is something you will always remember...winning by 20-25 points is still winning the league but it can never compare

Mon the buddies! :D

I'm surprised anyone can keep a straight face when someone tells them they support 'rangers'.

Rumours flying around the internet that CF is a blackmailer, surely that can't be true and CF is just another honest crusader?

Still more worried about the motivation of the messenger than the content of the message? Little wonder you lot get ripped off so often.

Still more worried about the motivation of the messenger than the content of the message? Little wonder you lot get ripped off so often.[/quote

Benny seems to harbour a particular hatred for C.F.? :wacko:

And Jim Spence! :lol:

The 'campaign' against the ginga ninja is tragic even by their standards.

You are free to choose which ever source of fantasy sustaining pish that sustains the dream.

When Lord Nimmo spoke, declaring that Rangers must face the sporting consequences of the pre-admin club the scene was set for once and all.

As you know, the plastics and diddies on here gorged themselves on the anticipation of the title stripping spree surely guaranteed to follow. Poor Dhensebhore, for example, was virtually catatonic with excitement. In the end Dhensebhore just fucked off for months on end rather than face his shame. The flying rhodent still isn't over it to this day.

Of course - and so no one ever forgets - LNS declared that no sporting advantage was gained. Not an inch, not an ounce - zero.

And his ruling on why we should face the consequences of pre-admin Rangers ended the fantasy that we are a different club. Except in the desperate, clutching minds of a tiny community on Pie & Bovril.

:lol:

So what exactly was the 250k fine for then ???.

I think you'll find there's a strong chance they'll be twenty plus places off the top of the league come season's end.

So - wrong it is, then.

Off topic ...

Quick question ... If you were offered two weeks holiday every year for 20 years at a small two acre beach side resort (with no further maintenance fees) and you could sell the holiday weeks or give them to family and friends .. would that interest anyone ..

PLEASE PM me to discuss and obtain details if so ...

Are you trying to sell timeshares? Fucksake, surely even the fans of the dead cheats aren't that stupid.

Rumours flying around the internet that CF is a blackmailer, surely that can't be true and CF is just another honest crusader?

:lol: aw go on then Benny post a link to this rumour will you or are you making things up again :rolleyes: .

CF must be the most stupidest of blackmailers to publicly publish online the dirty linen at Ibrox when a blackmailer does their blackmailing on the fly where no one else is supposed to know so that the durty deeds are kept secret when the payment is stumped up.