Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The fine was for not producing additional documents or information (timeously). Clearly not handing over extra info (promptly) did not help the team play better.

Club and company? Companies often run things. It's not difficult. :)

I know one company that ran itself and it's intrinsically linked club over a cliff

The fine was for not producing additional documents or information (timeously). Clearly not handing over extra info (promptly) did not help the team play better.

Clubs become companies !,they do not acquire a mythical company to run them.

You've been conned BWM !,you should contact the police and tell them you have been sold a copy instead of original which was destroyed by insolvency :)

Care to have a crack at answering the below?

So if the "club" is separate from the "company" what legally and physically is a football club?

What define a football club?

The stadium is owned by a company correct?

The players / staff are not paid by the "club" but the company correct?

Even the kit they wear are produced by a "company" correct?

Feel free to give a sensible answer

Mighty big fine that, just for not handing in some documents on time.

Quarter of a million quid? "Serious and sustained rule-breaking" over the course of a decade?

Harsh words and a harsh penalty, for what you're saying amounts to a petty administrative error or two. I wonder if there's perhaps more to the story that might explain this disparity...

Quarter of a million quid? "Serious and sustained rule-breaking" over the course of a decade?

Harsh words and a harsh penalty, for what you're saying amounts to a petty administrative error or two. I wonder if there's perhaps more to the story that might explain this disparity...

Of course there is - it was all a chonspiracy.

Fúcking Jesuits, probably.

Also FR,

The Commission has found Rangers Football Club PLC, (now RFC 2012 PLC) which is in liquidation guilty on all four counts, namely three of breaching the rules regarding non-disclosure of information regarding payments to players, and the fourth of failing to co-operate with the SPL by providing information when requested to do so.

You could say it's the business. A football club is not a stadium any more than another business is the building it's housed in. The "you're deid" brigade are tying themselves in knots as usual.

I didn't say that. I said what I said. That may not suit you but please don't try to turn it into something else.

You could say it's the business. A football club is not a stadium any more than another business is the building it's housed in. The "you're deid" brigade are tying themselves in knots as usual.

Well if a football club is a separate business from the company that owns it. Care to point out exactly where it says Charles Green bought this "rangers" company, and not just the old assets? (since the stadium is not the club)

I didn't say that. I said what I said. That may not suit you but please don't try to turn it into something else.

Fine then: a quarter-million pound fine and censure for serious and sustained rule-breaking seems a bit of a harsh punishment for "not producing additional documents or information (timeously)".

Very harsh indeed, in fact.

When your stadium gets sold on leaseback then the seethe will be funny as fook BWM :lol: .

For the record a football club is actually a footballing company that runs it's own affairs,and at no time before your old club went tits up from a high height will you find anything that contradicts this revelation ;) .

You should read the SFA's rules & regulations BWM :) ,fascinating and riveting stuff were even the rules aren't clear on what is actually the club or the company and keeps referring to the club when it has to register players,pay fines,deduction of points,releasing of accounts and not a company in sight :blink: .

Your old club was owned and operated by a company BWM :unsure: ,MIH owned and operated the club into extinction :D ,fucking marvellous I say and wished he had done it sooner before the SFA & SPL rewrote their rules books to con the most stupidest of the Rangers support into thinking they can over rule the UK governments insolvency laws :lol:

Well if a football club is a separate business from the company that owns it. Care to point out exactly where it says Charles Green bought this "rangers" company, and not just the old assets? (since the stadium is not the club)

It isn't a company.

From the administrators:

"As administrators, our primary statutory function was to ensure Rangers continued as a business and this was achieved. Secondly, we were tasked to secure a buyer for the club and this too was achieved."

From Lord Nimmo Smith and his colleagues:

"On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC".

Anyway, I think I'll watch the rea-life tennis rather than the virtual ping-pong on here. :D

Nah. the contortions are purely on behalf of the deluded who need "continuation" to avoid the realisation that the "institution" upon which they based their hopes, dreams, and very lives around is no more.

Almost every false hero has, at one time or another, told the truth about the situation before recanting when it became expedient to do so. Jabba, Charlie Boy, the Scottish Football authorities (shame on them), the BBC (even more shame).... the list goes on. Even the Horde themselves -

liquidation1.jpg

Most of you are pretty amusing, but I fear for wee Bendarroch when reality finally bites - it'll hit him like a fucking express train. Guess where, yep, in the "back" :lol:

It isn't a company.

From the administrators:

"As administrators, our primary statutory function was to ensure Rangers continued as a business and this was achieved. Secondly, we were tasked to secure a buyer for the club and this too was achieved."

"On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC".

Anyway, I think I'll watch the rea-life tennis rather than the virtual ping-pong on here. :D

Seriously confusing stuff for ra bears all this complicated understanding of the SFA's view only on what constitutes a club eh.

I'll make it simple for you BWM,everything you understand about the LNS is actually the rules & regulations the SFA concocted on the back of a cigarette packet back in 2010 for LNS to say that the SFA according him have ruled as per their own rules & regulations.

Now I could in theory create an association with mental rules and have a Law Lord rule upon them if I shoot a member in the face for cheating and say it's in the rules and this can happen for cheating the association rules,but it won't get me legally off unless it conforms the UK laws of the land :( .

There are many unresolved mysteries - we can only wonder why, for example, the SFA acted on what amounted to hopelessly inaccurate advice on their chances of victory.

:lol:

Why would the SFA want to find you lot guilty? A convenient bit CoI right there if I saw one. :ph34r:

Having an extra £3-4m to spend on players per season. Amounts to one hell of a sporting advantage by my books.

It isn't a company.

From the administrators:

Here we have Sevco Scotland mentioned again...Nothing about Sevco 5088

People run companies. Companies are the things that are run.