Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's impossible to explain it to them.

Their heads are thoroughly buried in the sand.

Anybody with an ounce of intelligence can work out exactly what happened to Old Rangers.

Of course it's impossible, that's why you get nothing but deflection when asking the question.

I'd love to know one other football club in the UK that was bought without the company (and debt) attached

Just one.

We know the "club" doesn't own the stadium, it's the company

We know players and staff are not paid by the "club" but the company. That's why McGregor & Co walked away

We even know the "club" doesn't even produce the kit the players wear, that's a deal done through the "company"

So I would love a explanation what is the "club" legally speaking and practically.

Again, more deflection

Either you can answer the points raised or you can't.

What one is it?

I don't see how you can call that a deflection as D&P are surely the best people to explain the situation to you. I do not have the relevant legal or financial background to do that.

Edited by bennett

I don't see how you can call that a deflection as D&P are surely the best people to explain the situation to you. I do not have the relevant legal or financial background to do that.

So is this you admitting since you don't have the relevant legal or financial background you can't say for sure it is the same "club"

It's a start at least

So is this you admitting since you don't have the relevant legal or financial background you can't say for sure it is the same "club"

It's a start at least

Yeah yeah i know, only Celtic fans have relevant legal and financial backgrounds.............

I know.......

If it's supposedley just the company that goes into andministration then why does the football club get docked points ?

Going by the 'wur the same club' scenario here the football club exists as a seperate entity ?

Infact there's no point in asking as I won't get a straight answer.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

If it's supposedley just the company that goes into andministration then why does the football club get docked points ?

Going by the 'wur the same club' scenario here the football club exists as a seperate entity ?

And as rangers were still undergoing an "insolvency event" at the start of season 12/13, how come the Traveling Players didn't start on a handicap?

Unfortunately I have St Mirren supporting mates who are awful to talk about football at the best of time but sit there like "Aw rangurz are deed man". My Celtic supporting mates see it as a laugh and just like the banter but when you speak to them about it they don't care and can't wait for an old firm match.

You can tell people who refer to Rangers as sevco are smelly, and probably have very few teeth.

Absolutely spot on. I had a couple of Buddies in the car the other week. I had said i was just back from the football and they asked if it was the St Mirren game... i replied no Ibrox. They both giggled..not laughed...giggled like silly wee lassies and one said 'St Mirrens in too good a league for Rangers'...I replied 'Aye maybe so but don't worry. We'll be in the same league next season' ;)

I have yet to meet a celtic supporter...in the real world...who doesn't miss the OF game. Most of them are actually OK about it all and just look forward to they have a real challenge again. I kinda guess i know what they mean. 9 in a Row was fantastic and i never wanted it to end but winning the league on the last day is something you will always remember...winning by 20-25 points is still winning the league but it can never compare

Absolutely spot on. I had a couple of Buddies in the car the other week. I had said i was just back from the football and they asked if it was the St Mirren game... i replied no Ibrox. They both giggled..not laughed...giggled like silly wee lassies and one said 'St Mirrens in too good a league for Rangers'...I replied 'Aye maybe so but don't worry. We'll be in the same league next season' ;)

I have yet to meet a celtic supporter...in the real world...who doesn't miss the OF game. Most of them are actually OK about it all and just look forward to they have a real challenge again. I kinda guess i know what they mean. 9 in a Row was fantastic and i never wanted it to end but winning the league on the last day is something you will always remember...winning by 20-25 points is still winning the league but it can never compare

At least you'll never have to worry about either ever again.... :lol:

Still, never mind....

Rangers-celebrate-with-Division-Three-tr

There's 20million plus well spent.... :lol:

Most Celtic fans that I have spoken to found the whole thing absolutley hilarious and said they felt the old rivalry died for good last year.

They also said they couldn't care less if they never saw an incarnation of Rangers again.

An opinion probably shared by most Scottish football fans.

Edited by MikeyWellFan